Can McCain Come Back?

Btw, I have to admit I'm laughing my ass off right now by looking at this huge McCain rally and not being able to find one damn non-white person.
So you admit you weren't listening? See that's the difference between Liberals and Conservatives.
We see the issues. You only see the color.

So you admit you weren't listening? See that's the difference between Liberals and Conservatives.
We see the issues. You only see the color.

Well it's kind of tough to listen when all they are doing is commentary on what occurred today. I already LISTENED to the town hall earlier. Now I'm watching it again to LOOK at what happened. That way I get a clear view of both.

See that's the difference between Liberals and Conservatives.

Liberals listen and see the whole story and determine things. Conseratives jump to conclusions faster then a pitbull with lipstick. :eusa_whistle:

Btw, I have to admit I'm laughing my ass off right now by looking at this huge McCain rally and not being able to find one damn non-white person.

I see a bunch of old white men, women, and a bunch of young white kids.

Oh wait, they have the one token black guy that McCain hugged. :lol:

They are scared alright, except it isn't because what they want to say.
We shall soon see...
Thousands of Troops Are Deployed on U.S. Streets Ready to Carry Out "Crowd Control" | Rights and Liberties | AlterNet
http://www.plnewsforum.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/41216/

“The problem isn't that Johnny can't read. The problem isn't even that Johnny can't think. The problem is that Johnny doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling.”
Thomas Sowell quote

Last edited:
The only way Obama is getting kicked out of this election is if he's killed by a Republican or if Bush declares martial law and becomes King George the IV.

What if he's killed by a democrat...say an overzealous Hillary supporter? Would he still be in the race then?

What if he's killed by a democrat...say an overzealous Hillary supporter? Would he still be in the race then?

I don't know but then the Republicans can dig up Reagan's body to run.

The Dream Republican Ticket: Reagan/Palin 08. :rofl:

Seriously though, he wouldn't be in the race but a overzealous Hillary supporter wouldn't be a Democrat anyway.

Well it's kind of tough to listen when all they are doing is commentary on what occurred today. I already LISTENED to the town hall earlier. Now I'm watching it again to LOOK at what happened. That way I get a clear view of both.

See that's the difference between Liberals and Conservatives.

Liberals listen and see the whole story and determine things. Conseratives jump to conclusions faster then a pitbull with lipstick. :eusa_whistle:

That's why Obama is claiming to be a moderate and not a full-pledge liberal. If he said he was liberal, what will happened. Exactly. That's a typical ploy used by Bush in 00 and 04. Too bad that the one calling his opponent liberal was a liberal himself.

Forum List

Back