Can ISIS (or isil in obamaspeak) Be Deprogrammed?

Perhaps Slade3200 has the answer? He gave such a illuminating conversation in a previous thread I started.
Deprogramming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the answer is kinda simple--------it is --NO-- Isis simply means CALIPHATE. The caliphate concept IS islam.
Muhummad invented it (not entirely his independent invention--------theocratic rule based on a DIVINE REP of HEAVEN) is the basis for many ideologies of the past (and present) The EMPEROR OF JAPAN is---""DIVINE"" ----the Pharoahs of ancient Egypt were ""DIVINE"" by the same
token the rulers of ISLAMIC NATIONS are ""DIVINE"----they are "successors" of the ""DIVINE MUHUMMAD"" Islam has never separated itself from its concept of being a DIVINE NATION UNDER THE RULERSHIP OF A DIVINE "KING" LIKE FIGURE_-----who is a "FRIEND OF ALLAH" Lately the putative "friends of allah" are-----"CALIPH BAGDHADI" and ALSO---importantly ---"CALIPH ERDOGAN" -----the Ayatoillets are also members of the club "FRIENDS OF ALLAH" --------be not dismayed-----I believe that even FRANCES fancies himself touched by the DIVINE

Perhaps Slade3200 has the answer? He gave such a illuminating conversation in a previous thread I started.

the answer is kinda simple--------it is --NO-- Isis simply means CALIPHATE. The caliphate concept IS islam.
Muhummad invented it (not entirely his independent invention--------theocratic rule based on a DIVINE REP of HEAVEN) is the basis for many ideologies of the past (and present) The EMPEROR OF JAPAN is---""DIVINE"" ----the Pharoahs of ancient Egypt were ""DIVINE"" by the same
token the rulers of ISLAMIC NATIONS are ""DIVINE"----they are "successors" of the ""DIVINE MUHUMMAD"" Islam has never separated itself from its concept of being a DIVINE NATION UNDER THE RULERSHIP OF A DIVINE "KING" LIKE FIGURE_-----who is a "FRIEND OF ALLAH" Lately the putative "friends of allah" are-----"CALIPH BAGDHADI" and ALSO---importantly ---"CALIPH ERDOGAN" -----the Ayatoillets are also members of the club "FRIENDS OF ALLAH" --------be not dismayed-----I believe that even FRANCES fancies himself touched by the DIVINE
So who is the most Divine?

So who is the most Divine?

me---of course...... how about the ANNOINTED QUEEN
ELIZABETH? uhm.....I think that the concept of divine
politicians-----should be discarded------it has HAD its day

I always just call the 'caliphate' the 'Islamic state' . My opinion is that there is no reason to confuse people . All the muslim jihadis doing the murder , beheadings and other atrocities as they try to build the 'Islamic caliphate' are all muslims of one sort or the other . ---------------------- mrobama and others like using names that distance this war from 'islam' but i don't . just a comment .

I always just call the 'caliphate' the 'Islamic state' . My opinion is that there is no reason to confuse people . All the muslim jihadis doing the murder , beheadings and other atrocities as they try to build the 'Islamic caliphate' are all muslims of one sort or the other . ---------------------- mrobama and others like using names that distance this war from 'islam' but i don't . just a comment .
So will we see the rise of MLM next?

I appreciate your precision----I have my own----Islamic state----in my mind, can be any state that uses shariah law as its legal code-----as FOR EXAMPLE -the island nation MALDIVES. I would not call MALDIVES a CALIPHATE---because it does not
express IMPERALIST AMBITION----nor does it attract imperialist muslims------as far as I know---excited jihadis are not flocking to MALDIVES. The CALIPHATE idea includes
IMPERERIALISM as per Muhummad and his perverted pal---ABU BAKR and the real animal UMAR----first caliph of Iraq----more specifically BAGHDAD. The creep that CALIPH BAGHDADI is emulating. IMO-----ISIS is a CALIPHATE----IRAN is a CALIPHATE----TURKEY is a CALIPHATE IN THE MAKING-----------fulfilling the concept of the RAPIST PIG OF MECCA

Last edited:

Forum List

Back