Can GOP win if Trump isn't nominee?

IF the system has been gamed so that the vote ALWAYS goes against you, it does amount to disenfranchisement.

And that is what you have been gloating about, with your talk of Demographic Shift and "the next Republican President hasn't been born yet".

How angry would you be if my side had managed to game the system to shut you and yours out forever? So that every President and Congress and Court was, from your viewpoint, the Far Right?

Would you "embrace that"?

The vote goes against you because you cling to out of date policies and run candidates who offend large percentages of the electorate

You are not being cheated....you are being beaten

Your side is also gaming the system by controlling the statehouses and gerrymandering congressional districts

Its not fair, but it is politics
B

BUll, you gamed the system by importing tens of millions of Third World Voters.

Those "out of date polices" are plenty popular with one demographic of young people, so that's not the issue. Unless you are claiming young white people are behind the times? lol!

IF the system has been gamed so that the vote ALWAYS goes against you, it does amount to disenfranchisement.

And that is what you have been gloating about, with your talk of Demographic Shift and "the next Republican President hasn't been born yet".

How angry would you be if my side had managed to game the system to shut you and yours out forever? So that every President and Congress and Court was, from your viewpoint, the Far Right?

Only American citizens can vote
They came her for a better life not because Democrats brought them in

The next Republican President has not been born yet because Republicans have not evolved their policies to reflect current demographics. 1950s Republicans could have won in todays environment, todays Republicans can't

I said nothing about illegals. I'm talking legal Third World Immigration as per the 1964 Immigration Act lied about by Ted Kennedy.

"Current Demographics" are a result of that move to "game the system".

I can see that you are in a state of Denial over the long term results of your sides policies.

If you do not like the idea of Permanently Disenfranchising the largest single ethnic group in the US, then you should not be gloating about it.

I keep asking you how you think Whites will react, or how you would react to the situation you describe if it were reversed.

You never answer me.

That's the base element of Trump. Whites are being "permanently disenfranchised." When did a race have a greater right to enfranchisement than any other race? The old truism was immigrants always vote dem, but in two generations the kids will be gopers. Blacks were different, but they weren't really immigrants. We are a nation of immigrants, and blacks never totally assimilated.

Hispanics aren't either.

RW knows, that is why he keeps gloating about the "next Republican President not being born yet".

But for some odd reason it never occurred to him that this would bother GOP voters, to have the system set up so they are permanently shut out.

Strange.

A devout muslim cannot swear loyalty to the US constitution without denouncing his/her faith.

When I swore loyalty to the US Constitution when I became a citizen, there were Muslims also there swearing loyalty to the US Constitution. No one was denouncing their faith.

Not openly they weren't. You also do not know what was in their minds when they said those words of loyalty, do you?

The Koran allows lying if it results in Islam becoming stronger. The ignorance of many about the teachings and philosophy of Islam is amazing.

The vote goes against you because you cling to out of date policies and run candidates who offend large percentages of the electorate

Your side is also gaming the system by controlling the statehouses and gerrymandering congressional districts

B

Those "out of date polices" are plenty popular with one demographic of young people, so that's not the issue. Unless you are claiming young white people are behind the times? lol!

The next Republican President has not been born yet because Republicans have not evolved their policies to reflect current demographics. 1950s Republicans could have won in todays environment, todays Republicans can't

I said nothing about illegals. I'm talking legal Third World Immigration as per the 1964 Immigration Act lied about by Ted Kennedy.

I can see that you are in a state of Denial over the long term results of your sides policies.

If you do not like the idea of Permanently Disenfranchising the largest single ethnic group in the US, then you should not be gloating about it.

I keep asking you how you think Whites will react, or how you would react to the situation you describe if it were reversed.

You never answer me.

That's the base element of Trump. Whites are being "permanently disenfranchised." When did a race have a greater right to enfranchisement than any other race? The old truism was immigrants always vote dem, but in two generations the kids will be gopers. Blacks were different, but they weren't really immigrants. We are a nation of immigrants, and blacks never totally assimilated.

Hispanics aren't either.

RW knows, that is why he keeps gloating about the "next Republican President not being born yet".

But for some odd reason it never occurred to him that this would bother GOP voters, to have the system set up so they are permanently shut out.

Strange.

You have to remember that RW and his sock puppet Jake Snarkey are not real people. They are left wing talking point repeaters. The are parrots for their liberal handlers.
Do not make the mistake of taking them seriously.

Trump, Cruz, Carson......all appeal to voters who already vote Republican. They will increase turnout and margins in red states that already vote Republican. They will lose votes in swing states

Rubio seems to be the only Republican with a chance of beating Hillary
He is young to offset Hillarys age and staleness factor
He is Hispanic which offsets the Hispanic vote lost by Trump
He represents Florida which is a critical swing state
He is also likeable....which few Republicans are

Trump beats Rubio in Florida. Do you ever turn on the TV?

Trump can't win Florida in a national election, Rubio can

B

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

You have to remember that RW and his sock puppet Jake Snarkey are not real people. They are left wing talking point repeaters. The are parrots for their liberal handlers.

Show where anything I have posted is from a source other than myself

B

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

Except that no liberals in RL or on the national stage are any more "real".

Hell, RW, is more real that Obama when it comes to justifying their beliefs.

B

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

They are shut out of a system that no longer values the platforms and candidates they run

Someone with intelligence would realize it is time to change your platform and rhetoric...Republicans are not that bright
That is why the next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Trump, Cruz, Carson......all appeal to voters who already vote Republican. They will increase turnout and margins in red states that already vote Republican. They will lose votes in swing states

and you know that how? are you a fricken wizard in addition to being a raving left wing lunatic?

B

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

They are shut out of a system that no longer values the platforms and candidates they run

Someone with intelligence would realize it is time to change your platform and rhetoric...Republicans are not that bright

So the GOP should be come liberal democrats? WTF is wrong with you?

and you know that how? are you a fricken wizard in addition to being a raving left wing lunatic?

Easy

Rubio is not batshit crazy and can attract Florida moderates and Hispanics
Trump is still Trump

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

Why does everything exist in the extremes with conservatives?

B

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

RW, you have discussed how this is driven by demographics before. I am agreeing with you.

GOP candidates have changed, platforms have changed, rhetoric have changed, voting patterns don't.

YOu don't get generations of marginalization because of "platform and rhetoric".

Which is what you gloat about.

I am agreeing with you that this is happening.

All I am doing it calling your attention to how those who will be marginalized, ie the majority of the largest single ethnic group, are going to feel about being completely shut out of national policy.

It is odd to me that this has never occurred to you before.

I guess I understand why you want to believe that this is all the fault of the GOP or the White voters in question, but I have to warn you, it is bad enough that you are Permanently Disenfranchising us.

If you go around telling us that it is our own fault, all you will be doing is pissing us off MORE.

Do you want the future to be a crap sack world?

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

You just claimed the reason that we republicans can't wine Hispanic votes is our platform.

Our platform has been all over the Right and the Middle over the last 30 years. What's left?

B

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

Hispanics are assimilating in US society. If that escaped you , you haven't you noticed the Castro brothers, or Cruz or Rubio, nor have you been in places like Colo, the SW and yes even Socal with middle class Hispanics, whose families have been here for generations, and in some cases longer than our own.

Now if RW's correctthat the next gop potus hasn't even been born yet, that's because for some reason these middle class Hispanic citizens won't vote gop. I have to say that imo this election is Rubio's to lose, and it's not impossible that Cruz could win the nomination, so I really don't agree on RW on that exact point.

But, the reality seems to be that most third generation and latter non-Cuban Hispanics don't care for the gop. Unless, you are a racist, and I'm explicitly NOT calling you one, the reason for the reality has to be some gop policy or combination of policies. So, it seems to me the question for the gop is why their policies aren't prevailing with these folks.

B

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

Hispanics are assimilating in US society. If that escaped you , you haven't you noticed the Castro brothers, or Cruz or Rubio, nor have you been in places like Colo, the SW and yes even Socal with middle class Hispanics, whose families have been here for generations, and in some cases longer than our own.

Now if RW's correctthat the next gop potus hasn't even been born yet, that's because for some reason these middle class Hispanic citizens won't vote gop. I have to say that imo this election is Rubio's to lose, and it's not impossible that Cruz could win the nomination, so I really don't agree on RW on that exact point.

But, the reality seems to be that most third generation and latter non-Cuban Hispanics don't care for the gop. Unless, you are a racist, and I'm explicitly NOT calling you one, the reason for the reality has to be some gop policy or combination of policies. So, it seems to me the question for the gop is why their policies aren't prevailing with these folks.

In one post you say Hispanics are assimilating, but then you point out they are NOT voting like American Whites.

SO, which is it? Are they becoming like US, or staying different?

IF they stay different, as RW and I expect, then you have the scenario RW has been gloating about, with the majority of American Whites completely marginalized for generations to come.

I just think it odd that you libs seem to think that this will be a happy ending.

IMO, the failure of democracy to serve the interests of the largest single ethnic group in the nation can only be a BAD THING.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

You just claimed the reason that we republicans can't wine Hispanic votes is our platform.

Our platform has been all over the Right and the Middle over the last 30 years. What's left?

The Republican platform has abandoned the middle in the last 20 years and has left it to the Democrats

One of the reasons they are losing swing states

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

In one post you say Hispanics are assimilating, but then you point out they are NOT voting like American Whites.

IF they stay different, as RW and I expect, then you have the scenario RW has been gloating about, with the majority of American Whites completely marginalized for generations to come.

I just think it odd that you libs seem to think that this will be a happy ending.

IMO, the failure of democracy to serve the interests of the largest single ethnic group in the nation can only be a BAD THING.

No, RW goads you. I'm merely pointing out that Hispanics are assimilating economically and socially. Yet, for some reason the gop's policies appear to them to be less in their interests that the dems. Do, you attribute that to some nefarious race-wide agenda to take stuff from whitey? Or, might they be offended by things gopers say about illegal immigrants, or might they be offended by the 1%'s use of illegal immigrants to keep wages low and profit margins high, or might they see the gop's continuing dismantlement of public higher education as not in their own self interest?

In fact, I'm pretty damn hard pressed to seeing any reason to vote for any of these shrimps running for the gop nomination ... although I think Rubio has the potential to stand on two legs.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

The Republican platform has abandoned the middle in the last 20 years and has left it to the Democrats

The Republican's have been ideologically wedded to the idea of Free Trade, and it has hurt the Middle Class.

Some conservatives, have and are moving against that, Trump for example. It is one of the major reasons I support him.

It has not and will NOT win them the HIspanic or Black vote.

That is why you gloat about "the next Republican President not being born yet". Because even major policy changes will not change minority voting patterns.

In that you are completely right.

I agree with you with what is and will happen.

I just don't understand how you can deny the obvious effects of such a Triumph of the Democratic Party, ie that it will lead to those who have had their agenda and interests represented by the GOP, when the GOP had the power to do so, will then, obviously,

NOT have their agenda or interests represented on a national level as their representatives will ALWAYS LOSE.

Completely Marginalization of the Republican voters is a unavoidable part of completely marginalizing the Republican Party.

Surely with this huge change barreling down on us, perhaps already here, it is time to discuss what it will mean for America.

You seem to think that American Whites will "embrace" always losing and being discriminated against and not having any legal or democratic recourse.

IMO, they/we will be angry and only growing angrier as time goes on.

But on the plus side for you, you will be able to advance your lib agenda without any resistance.

Would you like to share with us you vision of how this will be a good thing?

I am very seriously honestly curious about your answer.

You never answer me.

Hispanics aren't either.

Strange.

No, RW goads you. I'm merely pointing out that Hispanics are assimilating economically and socially. Yet, for some reason the gop's policies appear to them to be less in their interests that the dems. Do, you attribute that to some nefarious race-wide agenda to take stuff from whitey? Or, might they be offended by things gopers say about illegal immigrants, or might they be offended by the 1%'s use of illegal immigrants to keep wages low and profit margins high, or might they see the gop's continuing dismantlement of public higher education as not in their own self interest?

In fact, I'm pretty damn hard pressed to seeing any reason to vote for any of these shrimps running for the gop nomination ... although I think Rubio has the potential to stand on two legs.

There is no reason to go over your partisan spin on the GOP positions.

They don't matter. Changes in policy and platforms do not change minority voting patterns.

One Party Rule is coming if it is not already here.

That is the purpose of importing the Third World.

The Republican's have been ideologically wedded to the idea of Free Trade, and it has hurt the Middle Class.

Some conservatives, have and are moving against that, Trump for example. It is one of the major reasons I support him.

It has not and will NOT win them the HIspanic or Black vote.

That is why you gloat about "the next Republican President not being born yet". Because even major policy changes will not change minority voting patterns.

In that you are completely right.

I agree with you with what is and will happen.

I just don't understand how you can deny the obvious effects of such a Triumph of the Democratic Party, ie that it will lead to those who have had their agenda and interests represented by the GOP, when the GOP had the power to do so, will then, obviously,

NOT have their agenda or interests represented on a national level as their representatives will ALWAYS LOSE.

Completely Marginalization of the Republican voters is a unavoidable part of completely marginalizing the Republican Party.

Surely with this huge change barreling down on us, perhaps already here, it is time to discuss what it will mean for America.

You seem to think that American Whites will "embrace" always losing and being discriminated against and not having any legal or democratic recourse.

IMO, they/we will be angry and only growing angrier as time goes on.

But on the plus side for you, you will be able to advance your lib agenda without any resistance.

Would you like to share with us you vision of how this will be a good thing?

I am very seriously honestly curious about your answer.

Once again, I have a higher respect for white males in this country than you do

Like any other demographic, I would expect them to use free speech, their vote and political contributions to keep themselves from being marginalized

You act as though the Republican Party is the only recourse for white males. I think they will eventually figure out that Republicans are more interested in protecting the wealthy than they are in protecting white males

Forum List

Back