Can children be born ANGRY?

Even when they are just babies? Not even able to talk yet? Or goo goo or da da? Just PISSED angry, like totally dismayed and ANGRY at being in this world?

Remember that old movie The Bad Seed? Some kids are just born bad, I think. Or if not bad, ANGRY.

I was just wondering about it, so thought I would see what others thought. If such a thing is possible even with the most loving of families that a child could be born totally pissed off at the world.

I believe all humans are born with the capability of being anger. It's a human emotion, after all.

When infants, they're pissed off that their bum is wet, when they're hungry, etc.

When they grow up? I believe the targets of their anger are learned and how they handle their anger is learned.

I was just wondering about it, so thought I would see what others thought. If such a thing is possible even with the most loving of families that a child could be born totally pissed off at the world.
My sister is one of the coolest, kindest, nicest people on this planet. Her oldest daughter is a horror. She's put he mother and both her sisters in the emergency room and been court-ordered anger counseling. The only difference between the oldest and the other two daughters is the sperm donor. The oldest daughter was engendered by an abusive drug abuser who threatened both his mother and my sister at various times. The situation begs a nature vs. nurture study.

Wow. That sucks, GW. I'm sorry:(
Saddest of all, my sister (and the rest of the family), suspect that the niece in question had a child for not better reason than her sister's son received a positive response from all involved. I pity the child. If my sister had not reassured me that the father was a splendid, understanding man, I might despair for the child. My niece should never have reproduced.

I guess I am just thinking about something more personal. Even after all this time.
Which is the main explanation of why I am so in love with my pets. No matter what...they will love me. No ands ifs or butts. The love is pure. And loyal.
So sometimes...I kinda latch onto people I meet online. Very few, actually, but there are two that I have latched on to big time. One I consider my son I never met and never will but I take it REALLY PERSONAL if someone tries to fuck with him....and the other is a gal I consider my daughter, whom I have never met and probably never will. One knows how I feel..the other hasn't a clue. And it will stay that way, lol. I'm an old lady. I have one sick dog left that is completely mine and MrG has his old dog left that is competely his. And I have two kids I met online that I consider exactly that...from a distance. Because getting too close could turn into the "all this time" scenario which I never want to experience again.

So yeah. I believe children can be born bad. Or angry. Or both.

I am not sure angry is the word, but I do believe children can be born with big issues of sorts.

Forum List

Back