Can anyone link one case where a person was stoned to death by excuse ofChristianity?

I don't have to 'go back' to anything. I can point at the Jewish holy book today and people like Jillian who still defend rape, genocide, and killing the unbelievers so long as her 'god' said it was okay.

Just as I can condemn a Nazi today for justifying Hitler and a Stalin for justifying the Gulag, I can condemn the Jew for justifying the slaughter of the Ammonites, the tearing open of pregnant women, and forcing a girl to serve her rapist sexually for the rest of her life.

The Nazi, the Stalinist, and the Jew: all advocate the same crimes, assuring us that it is just when they commit such deeds. All of them would repeat their atrocities if they were ever again in a position to do so.

Assumption

nothing more.

Mail online is a zionist news source so i would take anything they say attacking Muslims with a grain of salt.

Daily Mail and General Trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

right, because huffpost and mmatters are the only credible sources? "Truthseeker" my bare ass. More like "TruthNoThx"

The only credible source? I didn't say that I'm just saying Zionist have an agenda to pit Jews and Christians against Muslims.

Yeah. Ok. :lol:

Forum List

Back