Can anyone link one case where a person was stoned to death by excuse ofChristianity?

does crushing count?

[/quote]The only death by peine forte et dure[citation needed] in American history was Giles Corey, who was pressed to death on September 19, 1692, during the Salem witch trials, after he refused to enter a plea in the judicial proceeding. According to legend, his last words as he was being crushed were "More weight", and he was thought to be dead as the weight was applied. This is referred to in Arthur Miller's political drama The Crucible, where Giles Corey is pressed to death after refusing to plead "aye or nay" to the charge of witchcraft. In the film version of this play, the screenplay also written by Arthur Miller, Corey is crushed to death for refusing to reveal the name of a source of information.[/quote]

Crushing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stoning?? Pfffffffttttttt... So passé. Thankfully, Christendom is much more advanced than Islam.

Look up "Spanish Donkey," or the ever-popular "Judas Chair," finer methods preferred by the Inquisition.

Hey I like a good old fashioned muslim bashing session as much as the next guy (assuming the next guy isn't Fitnah), but according to the link, the plan is to charge the 'stoners' with murder. Isn't that what they're supposed to do, at least according to modern civilization?

No, deflecor, I'm asking for an example of a christian church stoning people, or anything along that line, that is from the 20th century.

When you look at a Islamic stoning that was done yesterday and say the christians did it in the 1600's, you look foolish.

but don't bother looking, I doubt anything has occured since the late 1700's, but don't let that keep you from deflecting uselessly.

Got anything from the 20th century? :)
So you are saying the word of God is outdated.

No, deflecor, I'm asking for an example of a christian church stoning people, or anything along that line, that is from the 20th century.

When you look at a Islamic stoning that was done yesterday and say the christians did it in the 1600's, you look foolish.

but don't bother looking, I doubt anything has occured since the late 1700's, but don't let that keep you from deflecting uselessly.
If the word of God is still relevant, then fundamentalist bible believers are free to resume it at any time.

Got anything from the 20th century? :)

Fortunately for the world, the neochristians accepted Lucifer and Satanism. They have learned that Man must place himself and his conscience above the Laws of God and that Man must become like the most high.

Islam is nothing more than conservative Judaism, save that they accept Jesus as a prophet instead of as a devil.

That your only defense of Judaism and Christianity is that nobody who claims to be a Jew or a Christian truly is and they refuse to follow their own religion because they know it is evil simply proves all the observations I've ever made about Abrahamism correct.

The reason Stephen was stoned to death was because of Christianity.

Of course, that was because the anti christians were stoning a Christian. But it was because of Christianity.

If the word of God is still relevant, then fundamentalist bible believers are free to resume it at any time.

In other words, you got both jack and squat to make any kind of honest comparison.

Thanks for playing.

Fortunately for the world, the neochristians accepted Lucifer and Satanism. They have learned that Man must place himself and his conscience above the Laws of God and that Man must become like the most high.

Islam is nothing more than conservative Judaism, save that they accept Jesus as a prophet instead of as a devil.

That your only defense of Judaism and Christianity is that nobody who claims to be a Jew or a Christian truly is and they refuse to follow their own religion because they know it is evil simply proves all the observations I've ever made about Abrahamism correct.

You also have nothing. And to prove you had nothing, you had to go back about 2000 years.

guys, when you don't have some solid facts, don't make shit up or stretch shit out so far. You look the fool

I don't have to 'go back' to anything. I can point at the Jewish holy book today and people like Jillian who still defend rape, genocide, and killing the unbelievers so long as her 'god' said it was okay.

Just as I can condemn a Nazi today for justifying Hitler and a Stalin for justifying the Gulag, I can condemn the Jew for justifying the slaughter of the Ammonites, the tearing open of pregnant women, and forcing a girl to serve her rapist sexually for the rest of her life.

The Nazi, the Stalinist, and the Jew: all advocate the same crimes, assuring us that it is just when they commit such deeds. All of them would repeat their atrocities if they were ever again in a position to do so.

Forum List

Back