Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

It's an impossible voting curve , dumb shit. What was it that Biden said? Greatest organization of voter fraud in history. Oh yeah that's what he said. One of the only things he didn't lie about.

No bedwetter, it's not impossible. I Democratic counties, where most Democrats voted by mail, and most Republicans voted in person; and mail-in ballots were counted last, it was expected that Biden would get more votes than Trump late into election night.

RED MIRAGE OVERVIEW

The “Red Mirage” (also known as the “Blue Shift”) is a 2020 election scenario in which President Trump will appear to be ahead in several decisive battleground states on Election Night when the returns are first reported, only to then see his lead dwindle — and perhaps collapse entirely — as all the mail ballots are counted in the days (and potentially weeks) after November 3rd.​

No bedwetter, it's not impossible. I Democratic counties, where most Democrats voted by mail, and most Republicans voted in person; and mail-in ballots were counted last, it was expected that Biden would get more votes than Trump late into election night.

The “Red Mirage” (also known as the “Blue Shift”) is a 2020 election scenario in which President Trump will appear to be ahead in several decisive battleground states on Election Night when the returns are first reported, only to then see his lead dwindle — and perhaps collapse entirely — as all the mail ballots are counted in the days (and potentially weeks) after November 3rd.​
Why not months? Then you’d always win…

You don't remember see me to go back and look at your previous posts. You really are brain dead LOL

My post regarding what I had posted earlier was directed to Cellblock2429, not you. Once again you demonstrate how ignorant you are.

Forum List

Back