Can any left wing hypocrite try to explain to all of us why the USA has to pay reparations to the blacks and not Africa?

Explain to us why it is no OTHER country or group or entity THAT has to perpetually apologize for slavery.

You know what? Don't. We are not interested in your patronizing racist ignorant blather.

What we all know for a fact is not one you left wingers (especially the white ones) could care less about the plight of the slaves or who is responsible for slavery. Certainly couldn't care less that it is happening today.

Which all proves what people like me claim. You are all patronizing racists using any minority as political pawns and that is it.

Have another explanation why you buffoons only blame America for slavery that so many other nations (including nations in Africa) are responsible for?

Before your stupid pathetic predictable crap, let me just say.....SHUT UP!
Couple/three things...

1) There are no leftists here.

2) Africa isn't a country, it's a continent.

3) Perhaps some countries in Africa should pay reparations, yes.

Because of white guilt. That's why.

White people have been tricked into feeling guilty for something that happened generations before they were even born and had absolutely nothing to do with.

That's why we let blacks be racist towards us, it's why we give them special treatment and possibilities whites don't have, that's why we want to pay them money for something that didn't happen to them personally, why they can say ****** all they want and we have to spraingly use the n word. And a lot of other examples.

Until while people stop taking part in these things it won't ever change and the blacks won't stop bringing it up because the race card allows them to think nothing bad that happens to them is their fault. Blacks would be mad and yell than be productive anyway and this is perfect for them.

So, fuck em.
Bravo !!!

Wish I could give you a hundred "Thanks."

Explain to us why it is no OTHER country or group or entity THAT has to perpetually apologize for slavery.

You know what? Don't. We are not interested in your patronizing racist ignorant blather.

What we all know for a fact is not one you left wingers (especially the white ones) could care less about the plight of the slaves or who is responsible for slavery. Certainly couldn't care less that it is happening today.

Which all proves what people like me claim. You are all patronizing racists using any minority as political pawns and that is it.

Have another explanation why you buffoons only blame America for slavery that so many other nations (including nations in Africa) are responsible for?

Couple/three things...

Yeah, I know Africa is a continent, do leftists? I also clarified the country distinction in the original post.

Why do you suppose NO ONE is suggesting anyone in the media anywhere or in Hollywood is suggesting any country (get that country) should pay reparations to the poor fat blacks in America?

Last edited:
Reparations?

We don't need no fucking reparations...
==
Maybe this stupid shit could be handled privately. Any imbecile who feels a twinge of guilt about slavery should feel free to pay any amount he chooses to his favorite whiny victim group. Leave the rest of us out of it, fuckyouverymuch..

Couple/three things...

Yeah, I know Africa is a continent, do leftists? I also clarified the country distinction in the original post.

Why do you suppose NO ONE is suggesting anyone in the media anywhere or in Hollywood is suggesting any country (get that country) should pay reparations to the poor fat blacks in America?
Ask a leftist - you won't find any here. Missed it - sorry!

Well, as we both know, the entire issue is a sham being used by the sociopathic Democrat Party to gain votes/power; it will likely NEVER happen.

Actually it is the government that would be paying, because they were responsible for the laws and policies.
tell me you arent that stupid???

where does the government get their money??
Everyone pays for it, just like everyone pays for any number of government things. The point is, if the government innacted laws and policies that led to deliberate harm to a group of peop,e, everyone is responsible.
No moron, nobody living today had anything to do with slavery. And nobody living today was a slave.

Actually it is the government that would be paying, because they were responsible for the laws and policies.
tell me you arent that stupid???

where does the government get their money??
Everyone pays for it, just like everyone pays for any number of government things. The point is, if the government innacted laws and policies that led to deliberate harm to a group of peop,e, everyone is responsible.
thats not a spin,, thats a tornado,,,

so I should be responsible for something I never did and that no one alive did for people long dead,,,

I guess you are that stupid,,
It’s no different than what the German’s did for what the Nazi’s did to the Jews....except I am sure they didn’t whine as much.
those people were at the time still alive dumbass,, some of them are still alive,,
Ya...because the German’s recognized what they had done and did the right thing instead of spending decades continuing to Subjugate and disenfranchise their victims.
Germans didn’t recognize shit, Simpleton. They were ordered to pay reparations to survivors and the immediate families of those murdered.

You are a colossal idiot.

Other than apartheid South Africa, the USA is the other nation in the world has institutionalized and perpetuated racism, segregation, mass incarceration and voter suppression of black citizens of their country.

You can’t claim that this is all in the past, When when the civil rights act was passed less than 60 years ago and the voting rights act which was passed at the same time was allowed to lapse by Republicans.
Dimwingers filibustered the Civil Rights Act, Dumbass.

Dimwingers implemented Jim Crow laws.

Dimwingers formed the KKK.

Dimwingers are the party of racism.

Here is the Reparations I’m willing to chip in on.

Any black who is willing to renounce US Citizenship and take a one way flight to their African country of choice with no chance to ever return to the US will have my financial support to do so.

Forum List

Back