can Americans deal with the truth?

Since this thread sucks, and the topic originator is off of his/her medication, I figured I'd just post funny pictures here. :)

enjoy!

331pancake_rabbit.jpg

funny.jpg

funny.jpg

wylie%20funny.jpg

Everybody portrays jesus different? Yeah I know you do for sure? I am asking a simple question and you should ask this yourself? do you think that jesus was white or middle eastern? And that other smarty pants this question isnt about some hollywood movie 'the passion of the christ'. We are now talking about the 'real' world not hollywood. Theres a whole world that exists around the usa if you haven't noticed. But i guess outsourcing is making you realize that or chinese people moving ahead with there space technology. Its hilarious how jealous you people get of other countries feats. Maybe if there wasnt any outsourcing going on, you ppl would not even reply to me lol. "Oh iam an american, i cant work in restaurant as a dishwasher, those are fore hispanics, oh i cant be a janitor, those are for immigrants. I am an american i demand more. Feed me put clothes on me i'am an american! or i will sit on my but and complain" haha

Well i stand corrected on my first issue. No one wants to deal with the facts, JESUS WAS MIDDLE EASTERN! WAKE UP I suggest that you do a little research on your own right through the internet. it will only take less than 5 minutes. Why is it relavant as some other 'wannabee american became peacekeaper when questioned about the truth' was asking becuase it proves how ignorant you really are.

Regarding my second issue, i would like to hear from a non-white american to see what their take is.

About the canadain disses, if it was coming from a non ignorant country, i might respond.

Theres a whole world that exists around the usa if you haven't noticed

Trust me... we know. We're tired of saving their collective asses... which includes our friends to the North.

I would actually feel sorry for your intellectual retardedness, but its a Monday and I'm not in a very giving mood.

Originally posted by soulja
Everybody portrays jesus different? Yeah I know you do for sure? I am asking a simple question and you should ask this yourself? do you think that jesus was white or middle eastern? And that other smarty pants this question isnt about some hollywood movie 'the passion of the christ'. We are now talking about the 'real' world not hollywood. Theres a whole world that exists around the usa if you haven't noticed. But i guess outsourcing is making you realize that or chinese people moving ahead with there space technology. Its hilarious how jealous you people get of other countries feats. Maybe if there wasnt any outsourcing going on, you ppl would not even reply to me lol. "Oh iam an american, i cant work in restaurant as a dishwasher, those are fore hispanics, oh i cant be a janitor, those are for immigrants. I am an american i demand more. Feed me put clothes on me i'am an american! or i will sit on my but and complain" haha

Well i stand corrected on my first issue. No one wants to deal with the facts, JESUS WAS MIDDLE EASTERN! WAKE UP I suggest that you do a little research on your own right through the internet. it will only take less than 5 minutes. Why is it relavant as some other 'wannabee american became peacekeaper when questioned about the truth' was asking becuase it proves how ignorant you really are.

Regarding my second issue, i would like to hear from a non-white american to see what their take is.

About the canadain disses, if it was coming from a non ignorant country, i might respond.

Look, fartknocker, EVERYONE with a modicum of intelligence Knows Jesus' ethnicity - what I can't seem to get thru your thick melon is that nobody CARES - it's not an ISSUE for anyone....except you. Nobody loves Christ any more or any less because of it.

Do you see ANYONE denying Christ's Middle-eastern upbringing? Do you see it as bothering anyone?

Seriously - you MUST be 15 yrs old...maybe less.

Non-ignorant? What does that mean?

Funny how you are the only one acknowledging jesus's middle eastern ethnicity? get my point yet?

I want you to do yourself a favour, go to your friends and family and ask them this question, what jesus white? I can guarantee you the will say yes. its past milleenium and u guys are still the most racist human beings on earth. America isnt required in the global economy. Thus proving that if it aint white, it aint right. Atleast to americans. Another thing how about someone answer the outsourcing issues that i've started or should i start a new deleicious thread.

Funny how you are the only one acknowledging jesus's middle eastern ethnicity? get my point yet?

I want you to do yourself a favour, go to your friends and family and ask them this question, what jesus white? I can guarantee you the will say yes. its past milleenium and u guys are still the most racist human beings on earth. America isnt required in the global economy. Thus proving that if it aint white, it aint right. Atleast to americans. Another thing how about someone answer the outsourcing issues that i've started or should i start a new deleicious thread.

You are an illiterate canadian. I'm having trouble reading your posts. They look like they are written by a 5 year old. Go back to school, little boy.

All of my friends know Jesus was middle eastern. Every single one. Every single friend of mine doesn't give a rat's ass, however...they know He is more important than 'ethnicity'. And you are saying Colin Powell, Eddie Murphy, and Beyonce are racists? Weird. I guess Bruce Lee was a racist too. (Hint - because you don't seem like the brightest bulb in the box; They are all, or WERE all 'Americans'.)

Your spelling is HORRIBLE, by the way. wow.

1. Obviously you have an agenda to trash whites.

2. Regarding the "outsourcing issues" you talk about, you seem to want only non-whites to respond. Why demand answers and try to prove a point when the people you want to respond are not on the thread?

Take a logic pill, stop taking your estrogen pills, and relax. Think about what you are saying, and write it clearly. Make yourself known with statements, not emotional rants.

You might get somewhere that way.

For the record, I'm black.

I'm on the right - my wife on the left, and our daughter in the middle

gbc%20-%20african%20american%20family.jpg

Of course, since I'm 'american' I must be a racist too!

Well you want facts mr.greek american ( . .. . riiiiiiight) I encourage you to get in contact with cnn and discovery channel as the show alot of good biographies. Thats where they showed jesus too. Its funny how americans think jesus was white? Well whatever you americans dont like, simply change it! thats the way! . So yeah keep your swearing coming but please, do not answer my two simple questions(note the sarcasm!)

Yeah moron he was a Middle Eastern jew that is not in question. Have you see any Jews lately or any Syrians OR Lebanese? Some of them are white as hell. My point is that nobody knows what he really looked like, its all interpretation and really nobody gives a shit except for you behind the mental ward pc. Thank god I know some other Canadians or I would think you guys are all whining idiots such as yourself.

Did you fail spelling and grammar? What is it with all the illiterate new people the last few days? Is this place being advertised on dropout.com?

Also you are seriously delusional if you think that America is not rquired in the global economy, WE ARE THE GLOBAL ECONOMY!

Another thing how about someone answer the outsourcing issues that i've started or should i start a new deleicious thread.

What a strange little person! I feel as though I've landed in the middle of the movie, "Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail".

I fart in your general direction you canadian wiper of other peoples bottoms now go away or i will taunt you a second time?

Originally posted by dmp
For the record, I'm black.

I'm on the right - my wife on the left, and our daughter in the middle

gbc%20-%20african%20american%20family.jpg

Of course, since I'm 'american' I must be a racist too!

Beautiful family, dmp. You do good work.

Did you miss my last post, soulja, in which I stated that EVERYBODY KNOWS that Jesus was a Middle Eastern Jew.

I'm guessing that you are a Jesse Jackson-like, bitter black who hates whites and just likes to spew insults at people without listening to their retorts.

As for your all-important outsourcing question, it is being discussed in other forums. Why not join the fun over there - that is, of course, if you can handle intellegent debate.

I, Negrodamus, now will predict where this thread will go:

After being made a fool of, soulja will reply with "I know, I just love getting all you guys angry and pissy" in an attempt to be seen as more intelligent/knowing than he/she is. All trolls do that when faced with the 'Shock and Awe' which IS the collective brain power of the Conservatives on this board.

:)

While most americans are ignorant of the world, those of us on the USMB certainly aren't.

Nobody can know exactly the color of Jesus, but every culture around the world modifies his skin color to match their culture, to put this in terms you might understand, mexicans use a mexican Jesus, Africa has a black Jesus, and so on.

I'm kind of late on this thread but i want in to, i hate Canadians,

Sol....
Hey Jesus has been a white guy since the formation of the Roman Catholic Church. He is white because the Europeans made him that way, not us. And look the man was a jew, not an arab. Look at the skin tone of most middle eastern Jews. Black hair olive skin. Not brown. They look more along the lines of Greeks. You my friend(I call you that because you are a child)are anti-american. While i am not anti-groups. I am anti-individuals and followers of those indivuduals. IE radical muslims, French people, Germans(some are really cool guys and the country is sweet, just some people there are idiots, but thats ok they have the Europe syndrum) and some Canadians..He He. Also the X-americans. those labels were put on the groups by the groups themselves. I'm Irish-american but my family has lived here since the early 1800's so I'm just an American now. It's that simple. Most people in this country consider themselves americans. If a group wishes to acknowledge thier origianl heritage that is thier right. Get over your self you stupid Canuck.
Education....
Yes our public schools are in trouble but not our private and not all schools. But hey guess what America has the BEST HIGHER EDUCATION IN THE WORLD. people come here to get college degrees. So we are still the badest dude on the block and if you damn Canadians don't stop bussing around like a bunch of flies your sovernty pass will be revoked and you will become a protectoret of the US. Mabey well shut down your socailist movement and make you all good little capatalists.
get off your fucking horse man. America is better than the rest of the world. thats a fact. don't hate us because we're better than you. that's just jealousy. a bad trate to say so my self.

Forum List

Back