can Americans deal with the truth?

so who are you to tell me what my god looks like? if everyones god looked a like, it would be one religion.
as for global economy, if the US dropped out of it, alot of countries would go down, including yours, douche bag. go screw a beaver

The child has goofed another way:

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Therefore, it doesn't matter what He looks like, He should not be displayed at all.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Therefore, it doesn't matter what He looks like, He should not be displayed at all.

How so? You forgot the Second half of that verse, brother... Christ shouldn't be displayed to be WORSHIPPED...that's the point of that verse...Don't worship something man-made. Don't worship or pray to statues, paintings; whatever.

Originally posted by dmp
How so? You forgot the Second half of that verse, brother... Christ shouldn't be displayed to be WORSHIPPED...that's the point of that verse...Don't worship something man-made. Don't worship or pray to statues, paintings; whatever.

While I agree, they DO both go hand-in-hand, I have to think the way it is worded, that the statement has the qualifier as REASONING, not necessarily a strict conditional.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

In any case, being OT, it isn't that critical anymore. :D

Originally posted by NewGuy
While I agree, they DO both go hand-in-hand, I have to think the way it is worded, that the statement has the qualifier as REASONING, not necessarily a strict conditional.

Right - There's implication that God's intent is to keep the Children of Israel from doing like the greeks and romans, etc; and as they did w/ the golden cow they made. :)

To me, the 'point' or 'message' is bigger and more important than the semantics.

:D

Damn it!!! you good folks scared the yahoo escapee before I could get a jab in. :D Oh well better luck next time. hardheaded dolt wasnt he? I hope that Isaac takes this thead with a grain of salt and see's it for what it is....:cof:

Originally posted by jon_forward
I hope that Isaac takes this thead with a grain of salt and see's it for what it is....:cof:

Yes, allow me to apologize to any Canadians that may read this thread. My intent was to fire back at this member, not to Canadians as a whole.

I'm sorry if anyone was offended.

except for the sack sucking jerk off who started this thread

Well first, i am going to have to agree with Billy Madison quote. Im now dumber for having read this thread.

As for Christ's skin color. Who cares? I have to agree with the earlier posters that middle Eastern Jews are not Arabs. Some of them are very light in color. Not only that but Jesus was only Half Jewish from His Mothers side. And can anyone here tell me what God the Father's skin color is? And does it matter?

How is the idea that he isnt white somehow some great truth that Americans dont understand? Wouldnt we have to define white to begin with anyway? Do you mean European? Cause its kinda obvious Christ wasnt European.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Yes, allow me to apologize to any Canadians that may read this thread. My intent was to fire back at this member, not to Canadians as a whole.

I'm sorry if anyone was offended.

except for the sack sucking jerk off who started this thread

Thanks, I've calmed down. Responding to that idiot was a waste of everyones time and energy.

Nice picture DMP, how old is your baby? Mine's 6.

Originally posted by Said1
Thanks, I've calmed down. Responding to that idiot was a waste of everyones time and energy.

Nice picture DMP, how old is your baby? Mine's 6.
LOL

that is like the thrid canadian Yahoo escape thats run a muck on this board. I missed this one though. damn it. Oh well.:D

Originally posted by soulja
I've noticed on this message boards that there is alot of anti muslim, anti korean, anti canadian pretty much everything thats not american is wrong! (Yeah the whole world is wrong except americans on pretty much everything)! I've also notice the ignorant comments about muslim ppl that i've read. I am not going to sit here and defend muslims or canadians for that matter because i know i'm talking to a bunch of slacked jawed yokels but i do 2 legitamate questions that will rock your boat!

1. Why do all you americans portray jesus as white? Jesus was more like bin ladin or saddam hussein or any other middle easter person for that matter. His facial features were middleeastern and we all know his skin was brown. Matter of fact, all the known prophets from adam to prophet mohammed were brown? Why do you believe and on what basis do you believe that jesus was a white man? Or just like everything else, cuz u americans thinks so or want him to be white?

2. My second question is how come if you are black, you are african american, if asian than asian american or pakistaini than pakistanin american. How come i never hear a swedish american, or english american, or norwegian american, or even irish american? So that concludes that if you are white you are an american and if you are colored thats color+american??? Nice try americans!

you guys are just pissed off that you are not the 'king' of the world anymore. Your education is no match to the students in india, your workforce just complains and now china is becoming one of the largest if not the largest soon. Your time is up. People are learning the truth about who americans are? You might fool the rest of the world with your corny family movies and disnelyand crap but now the whole world is learning about how ignorant you reallly are? remember slavery? remeber hosing human beings with water? remember occupying iraq for no reason? you guys are falling apart. Your soldiers are killing themselves cuz they cant take the heat. The world is slowly realizing that there is a huge difference betwwen hollwood and a a real american.

A real american = ignorant.

Before you get all hyped up about your bs patriotic crap,

address my first two question. I am positive that none of them will be answered because americans = ignorant.

The whole world is against you, how weird that us is the only country allowed to have WMDs hmmmm IGNORANT U ARE deaf dumb and blind

We're not the king of the world? Last time I watched the news, we were.

I've noticed on this message boards that there is alot of anti muslim, anti korean, anti canadian pretty much everything thats not american is wrong! (Yeah the whole world is wrong except americans on pretty much everything)! I've also notice the ignorant comments about muslim ppl that i've read. I am not going to sit here and defend muslims or canadians for that matter because i know i'm talking to a bunch of slacked jawed yokels but i do 2 legitamate questions that will rock your boat!
I'm sorry to that's the impression you get. I am not anti any of the above culturally speaking, but i think it's quite obvious why people legitmatley hold these biases.

Anti-muslim? maybe because the only group of people that keeps attacking us here and abroad are muslims

ant-korean? again not as a culture however, their dictator has developed nukes and threatened to use them.

anti-canadian? other than natural resources they have figured out that there one decent industry is tourism and they are doing everything they can to milk money out of U.S. tourists with assanine regulations and taxes against them.

you guys are just pissed off that you are not the 'king' of the world anymore. Your education is no match to the students in india, your workforce just complains and now china is becoming one of the largest if not the largest soon. Your time is up. People are learning the truth about who americans are? You might fool the rest of the world with your corny family movies and disnelyand crap but now the whole world is learning about how ignorant you reallly are? remember slavery? remeber hosing human beings with water? remember occupying iraq for no reason? you guys are falling apart. Your soldiers are killing themselves cuz they cant take the heat. The world is slowly realizing that there is a huge difference betwwen hollwood and a a real american.

few pts/questions.
what country is king pre tell? I think it's still the U.S.

Ignorance is america's single greatest freedom

i have no idea what your first two questions are supposed to prove about americans.

Finally please tell me what country your from so i can make some massive, idiotic, unrepresentative, remark about it.

I have spent my life travelling around the world and visit the States at least once a year. I have many good friends on both the west and east coasts. [is there anything in the middle?........ only having a laugh farmboy] Im not anti-American though you guys never fail to amaze me with your failure to understand anything beyond your borders.
This is a very common belief of Americans by the rest of the world. This problem is very offensive to non Americans which causes us to rubish you out of frustration with your ignorrance or lack of sympathy due to ignorrance when dealing with us.
[please dont mention jealousy if you thought of it, you obviously havent travelled. ]
So please try to understand what motivates our criticism rather than throwing sanctimonious and patriotic responses in our faces. you know your big and ugly enough to cope with the od blow to your ego's.

P.S. Put your bibles away. PLEASE REFER TO MY FIRST TWO POSTS REGARDING MY RESPECT FOR ALL RELIGIOUS FOLK AROUND THE WORLD.

Originally posted by BONDI BOY
I have spent my life travelling around the world and visit the States at least once a year. I have many good friends on both the west and east coasts. [is there anything in the middle?........ only having a laugh farmboy] Im not anti-American though you guys never fail to amaze me with your failure to understand anything beyond your borders.
This is a very common belief of Americans by the rest of the world. This problem is very offensive to non Americans which causes us to rubish you out of frustration with your ignorrance or lack of sympathy due to ignorrance when dealing with us.
[please dont mention jealousy if you thought of it, you obviously havent travelled. ]
So please try to understand what motivates our criticism rather than throwing sanctimonious and patriotic responses in our faces. you know your big and ugly enough to cope with the od blow to your ego's.

P.S. Put your bibles away. PLEASE REFER TO MY FIRST TWO POSTS REGARDING MY RESPECT FOR ALL RELIGIOUS FOLK AROUND THE WORLD.

Why is my bullshit meter going off the scale now?

You pompous bastard.

Originally posted by dmp
Why is my bullshit meter going off the scale now?

You pompous bastard.

BONDI BOY: P.S. Put your bibles away. PLEASE REFER TO MY FIRST TWO POSTS REGARDING MY RESPECT FOR ALL RELIGIOUS FOLK AROUND THE WORLD.
-AND he thinks one can not only forgo their most core beliefs, but put God in their pocket.

Your swearing proves that i'm correct after all!

"You cant handle the truth" too bad Tom Cruise cant save Americans in real life. Ignorance is bliss you shall remain in it.

Blee blee blee. Look at me I'm superior.

Olive skin is also technically considered white, when it comes to social status, dumbass.

Forum List

Back