Can A Resident MAGA* Explain For What, Exactly, Trump Will Deliver Retribution?

Let's see:

The conspiracy to perpetuate the grotesque lie that he or his campaign conspired with operatives from the Russian Federation to "fix" the election. This was a lie, and everyone involved - especially Adam Fucking Schiff - knew that it was alie. But the first two years of his Presidency were hampered by the cancerous falsehood, perpetuated not only by the Democrats in Washington, but also the entire non-Fox Media.

The claims by the same aforesaid parties that January 6th was an "insurrection," and that it was "deadly." Both are provable lies. And of course, blaming this "deadly insurrection" on Donald Trump was total poppycock.

The two preposterous impeachments.

The overturning of every Trump Executive Order, especially the ones that were working perfectly to solve real problems at the border.

The cancellation of the Keystone XL Pipeline and other vital energy projects started during Trump's Administration.

Would you like more?
Will it shut you up?

I don’t know what he said in his speech, didn’t watch it, but, why would you reject the idea of America First? Do you think we should be looking out for the welfare of other countries over our own citizens?
Well the philosophy of America First hardly conforms to Article 1 of the UN Charter, to which the US is signatory...

The Purposes of the United Nations are:
1.To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
2.To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
3.To achieve international co-operation in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character, and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion; and
4.To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations in the attainment of these common ends.

Well the philosophy of America First hardly conforms to Article 1 of the UN Charter, to which the US is signatory...

1.To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
2.To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
3.To achieve international co-operation in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character, and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion; and
4.To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations in the attainment of these common ends.
Great, we’re part of a club that works together to solve common problems, but that doesnt mean that the United States is supposed to look after other countries before itself. I mean, what other country puts the needs of another country before itself? I think all countries pretty much look after their own citizens before others…isn’t that what a government is supposed to do? Especially when that government is run solely by the money taken from taxpayers?

I mean, what other country puts the needs of another country before itself?
Signatories to the UN Charter, supposedly. I mean, if a country is spending money on another country's peace or stability, that is money denied its own citizens, therefore another country's needs are put before its own.

Is there a specific grievance that can be articulated?

Must America be punished for rejecting the idea that America First comes first?

I know a lot of local Trump enthusiasts were blown away by his speech, perhaps they might shed some light on it...

Trump, DeSantist and maga are fascist so look at history and realize it means death, violence forced compilance with their belief system or else. Really sick.

the left's war on the west, the deep state's war on regular americans

Trump did not start the Keystone XL until August 2020 why did it take him over three years to start the pipeline?

Title 42 is not an EO it is a health services law.

It never was "America first". It was, and always will be Trump first. How did that trade war with China turn out? Look, I hate to break the news to you, but Trump never gave two shits about you. Hell, he laughs at your ignorance.

The mainstream media did not worship him like his voting base.

You don't have your facts straight. I don't know where you get your information, but it's not correct.

For booting him out and laughing at him.

That's it.

Will it shut you up?

Signatories to the UN Charter, supposedly. I mean, if a country is spending money on another country's peace or stability, that is money denied its own citizens, therefore another country's needs are put before its own.

You don't find it odd that none of that could be proven in any Court of Law.
gay howler cropped.jpg

I'm curious to understand why the management of this place works so assiduously to spare the feelings of assholes, morans, and traitors.

Let's see:

The conspiracy to perpetuate the grotesque lie that he or his campaign conspired with operatives from the Russian Federation to "fix" the election. This was a lie, and everyone involved - especially Adam Fucking Schiff - knew that it was alie. But the first two years of his Presidency were hampered by the cancerous falsehood, perpetuated not only by the Democrats in Washington, but also the entire non-Fox Media.

The claims by the same aforesaid parties that January 6th was an "insurrection," and that it was "deadly." Both are provable lies. And of course, blaming this "deadly insurrection" on Donald Trump was total poppycock.

The two preposterous impeachments.

The overturning of every Trump Executive Order, especially the ones that were working perfectly to solve real problems at the border.

The cancellation of the Keystone XL Pipeline and other vital energy projects started during Trump's Administration.

Would you like more?
If all that is true, why did so many of his appointees have such terrible things to say about him?

I'm curious to understand why the management of this place works so assiduously to spare the feelings of assholes, morans, and traitors.

If all that is true, why did so many of his appointees have such terrible things to say about him?

There isn't a whole lot on your "mind", is there, Mike....

regular Americans have, by sizeable and growing margins, rejected MAGA at each opportunity...

It's their hobby.

They have fucked with LITERALLY all but one of my threads...
tantrum.gif

Never stops lying...

Well, I’m not sure if that’s exactly how it works, I thought it was more like a membership to a club, but beyond that, each country does for itself. It still doesn’t mean that America first is a bad thing, because when it comes to economy, trade deals, and things like that, we should be looking out for our own interest first.

My point being, “America first” is being looked at as a bad thing, when it just means we should use our resources to help us first, then others.

Forum List

Back