Can A Resident MAGA* Explain For What, Exactly, Trump Will Deliver Retribution?

Well, Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s exactly how it works, I thought it was more like a membership to a club, but beyond that, each country does for itself. It still doesnā€™t mean that America first is a bad thing, because when it comes to economy, trade deals, and things like that, we should be looking out for our own interest first.

My point being, ā€œAmerica firstā€ is being looked at as a bad thing, when it just means we should use our resources to help us first, then others.

Stop yapping.

America First is transparent code for "in Donald Trumpā€™s personal interest".

When that greasy little shit Fredo goes out to whip up the troops, "America First" is a more palatable expression than "don't you love my daddy?"...

Well, Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s exactly how it works, I thought it was more like a membership to a club, but beyond that, each country does for itself.
You did read Article 1 of the UN Resolution?
My point being, ā€œAmerica firstā€ is being looked at as a bad thing, when it just means we should use our resources to help us first, then others.
You think that wasn't happening under presidents other than the LOTUS?

Stop yapping.

America First is transparent code for "in Donald Trumpā€™s personal interest".

When that greasy little shit Fredo goes out to whip up the troops, "America First" is a more palatable expression than "don't you love my daddy?"...

Really? Where did you find that? Link please.

Really? Where did you find that? Link please.
Donald Trump Jr. told a crowd of several hundred gathered in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday that their presence at a rally in support of President Trump should serve as a warning to congressional Republicans that they have lost their power.

ā€œIt should be a message to all the Republicans who have not been willing to actually fight, the people who did nothing to stop the steal,ā€ Trump Jr. said at a ā€œStop the Stealā€ rally on the National Mall. ā€œThis gathering should send a message to them: This isnā€™t their Republican Party anymore. This is Donald Trumpā€™s Republican Party.ā€

Trump Jr. added: ā€œThis is the Republican party that will put America first.ā€

Trump Jr.: Trump supporters in DC ā€˜should send a messageā€™ to GOP ā€˜this isnā€™tā€™ their party anymore

I donā€™t know what he said in his speech, didnā€™t watch it, but, why would you reject the idea of America First? Do you think we should be looking out for the welfare of other countries over our own citizens?
Policy wise, can you explain to me what America first is?

Not in empty platitudes or your feels....actual policy....

Do you folks think America First means, we will stop sending billions in foreign aid to Israel and instead spend that money on helping needy Americans here? If so, why the fuck do yall keep voting against bills or cutting funding to programs that do just that?

DALLAS, Nov. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- America First Insurance Group is pleased to announce that Donald Trump Jr. has joined America First Insurance Group as a Brand Ambassador and marketing partner in the company.

Is there a specific grievance that can be articulated?

Must America be punished for rejecting the idea that America First comes first?

I know a lot of local Trump enthusiasts were blown away by his speech, perhaps they might shed some light on it...
Well, we've had six years of Democrats going on retribution tribunals against their enemies. I guess they set the precedent and now you're complaining about it?

Well the philosophy of America First hardly conforms to Article 1 of the UN Charter, to which the US is signatory...

The Purposes of the United Nations are:
1.To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
2.To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
3.To achieve international co-operation in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character, and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion; and
4.To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations in the attainment of these common ends.
Fuck the UN.

DALLAS, Nov. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- America First Insurance Group is pleased to announce that Donald Trump Jr. has joined America First Insurance Group as a Brand Ambassador and marketing partner in the company.
noFUcks.jpg

Should Stupid be indulged?

Our system of justice has evolved over a millennium, but it is not fit to equitably manage the whining of the Carrot Top Cult?
If you think your side is better than anyone else you are wildly mistaken

Forum List

Back