Can A President Who Hates Business....

PoliChic is like Malkin on steroids. :shock: Throttle it back a little PoliChic geez :rolleyes: You shoulda' cut 'n run when you had the chance back on the other page.

at06.jpg

Of course your ad hominem responses won't chase me away. The interesting thing within this post is obvious, yet it leads to a question. Are you narcissistic because you were a spoiled child, or are you narcissistic because you lack self esteem?

I have another hunch, inside many rigid conservatives there is a former liberal who suffered a personal disappointment, usually a relationship which went very bad, that effected their world view so much so that anyone who holds opinions similar to the former lover is scorned.
I'm starting to wonder this as well. :eusa_think: Prolly has a copy of Atlas Farted on the coffee table like Paul Ryan (R) does. Amiright?

WWII helped pull us out of the Depression. It forced us to be more productive. We went into dept because of it but not like we are today.

Obama is pumping close to a trillion dollars into the market driving it up to unseen heights. What will happen when all of that free money stops flowing? The market will crash. So will the economy.

Whoas sahn... We went into debt far deeper during WWII then today or at any time since.

The deficit/GDP ratio has been improving throughout Obama's tenure. Whether because of or in spite of his approach, speculate away. But make sure you have some grasp on what you're talking about.

And after WWII, the Democrat controlled Congress CUT TAXES and government spending fell as a ratio of GDP due to economic growth.

PoliChic is like Malkin on steroids. :shock: Throttle it back a little PoliChic geez :rolleyes: You shoulda' cut 'n run when you had the chance back on the other page.

at06.jpg

"You shoulda' cut 'n run...."
From YOU????
Do you know who you’re messing with?
When ghosts go camping, they tell PoliticalChic stories!
You've heard of "running with the bulls"? I’m the one chasing ‘em!

Nothing Sqiggy and Lenny would like better than my being 'missing in action.'
Ain't about to happen.

I love both beating you guys senseless.....Ooops! That'd be like a dunking stool on the Titanic......in the debate.....

....and love when you guys make the posts about moi.

I don't know which I like more!!

1. None of you Obama apologists has even tried to answer the question posed in the OP:

"Can A President Who Hates Business....
...Be Good For America?"

2. And, even more telling.....

None of you, aptly named by Karel Čapek .....( I love using references that only educated folks understand!)....

....have even denied that Obama hates business!!!

Whoas sahn... We went into debt far deeper during WWII then today or at any time since.

The deficit/GDP ratio has been improving throughout Obama's tenure. Whether because of or in spite of his approach, speculate away. But make sure you have some grasp on what you're talking about.

The deficit/GDP ratio has been improving because Obama doesn't have control of the House. He's unable to spend like he did his first year in office when he had both the Senate and the House. He's reverted to using QE as a stimulus printing fresh currency rather than signing bills that continue his massive spending programs. Robbing Peter to pay Paul and we're Peter.

It's not worth arguing about the debt. We've never been in debt like we are today simply because Obama and the government have no intention of paying it back. Who do they owe? Well the US taxpayer by stealing from Social Security and Medicare. As long as folks like Obama occupy the White House we'll never get our money back. The government will simply default.

Is that what happened? Is that how it's going down?

Golly thank goodness we have the benevolent Republicans to stop OWE-bama from spending as much as he REALLY wants...

:rolleyes:
By keeping interest rates low Obama is able to claim the economy is strong, falsely.

Once interest rates go up we'll be paying more just to service the debt rather than pay it off. That's not even an option.

Has PC cut and run (to another thread posting her usual one sided extreme ideology)?

For those who think PC is intelligent I'd ask them to consider why they hold such an opinion. In doing so they might read this link:

Where did the phrase "Critical Thinking" come from? | The Hot Word | Hot & Trending Words Daily Blog at Dictionary.com

Then decide, intelligent or OCD?

well for one, she beats down your ass on a regular basis and you claim you're intelligent.

Has PC cut and run (to another thread posting her usual one sided extreme ideology)?

For those who think PC is intelligent I'd ask them to consider why they hold such an opinion. In doing so they might read this link:

Where did the phrase "Critical Thinking" come from? | The Hot Word | Hot & Trending Words Daily Blog at Dictionary.com

well for one, she beats down your ass on a regular basis and you claim you're intelligent.

I don't claim I'm intelligent, I am. That doesn't mean I know everything or pretend to, as does PC. As for your comment, "she beats down your ass on a regular basis" any unbiased reader understands ad hominem attacks aren't winning strategies, they are failures.

I don't claim I'm intelligent, I am. That doesn't mean I know everything or pretend to, as does PC. As for your comment, "she beats down your ass on a regular basis" any unbiased reader understands ad hominem attacks aren't winning strategies, they are failures.

i'm just curious, does it hurt more when she bitchslaps you or when you bitchslap yourself?

i'm just curious, does it hurt more when she bitchslaps you or when you bitchslap yourself?

It makes me happy. You'd understand if you could. Apparently you're retarded and that's sad. Though you may simply believe you're clever, and that's even sadder.

Last edited:
All this ranting about the left and

look at which states are the wealthiest

look at where the best colleges and universities are

look at the number of scientists and engineers who are liberal

look at where most of the business is

look at what the biggest cities are

Notice a pattern?

See PC, I do read books. I simply read a vast assortment of books, unlike you who, it seems, reads only those authors who reinforce your opinions. Have you seen my thread where Critical Thinking is discussed. Please do, as I posted it I thought about you and the other know-it-alls who pontificate here.
So.... your dog is bigger than PC's dog? Yet PC reads only authors who reinforce her opinions?

Sounds like your dog is the one howling the moon. Just sayin.' :eusa_whistle:

Notice a pattern?
Yes, liberals follow the money that other people earned before they move in to kill it with taxes designed to benefit themselves. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
See PC, I do read books. I simply read a vast assortment of books, unlike you who, it seems, reads only those authors who reinforce your opinions. Have you seen my thread where Critical Thinking is discussed. Please do, as I posted it I thought about you and the other know-it-alls who pontificate here.
So.... your dog is bigger than PC's dog? Yet PC reads only authors who reinforce her opinions?

Sounds like your dog is the one howling the moon. Just sayin.' :eusa_whistle:
what books have you read :confused:

Notice a pattern?
Yes, liberals follow the money that other people earned before they move in to kill it with taxes designed to benefit themselves. :eusa_whistle:

link? :eusa_whistle:

It makes me happy. You'd understand if you could. Apparently you're retarded and that's sad. Though you may simply believe you're clever, and that's even sadder.

no, i get it. you enjoy being emasculated.

"It makes me happy."

You claim you read books.....bet you just love those by Leopold von Sacher-Masoch.....you probably see yourself in so many of 'em.....

Notice a pattern?

1. None of you Obama apologists has even tried to answer the question posed in the OP:

"Can A President Who Hates Business....
...Be Good For America?"

2. And, even more telling.....

None of you, aptly named by Karel Čapek .....( I love using references that only educated folks understand!)....

....have even denied that Obama hates business!!!

Obama's Anti-Business policies are part and parcel of his Centralized Command & Control approach to government. Successful business know their markets, cost structure, customers, competition, etc...and are able to maneuver through an ever changing environment. Centralized Control ignores market dynamics and invests small groups of (generally clueless) acacademics/policy hacks to conducts experiments without being personally accountable for the results.

Having to make payroll adds a lot of clarity to business decisions. Government bureaucrats NEVER feel that urgency.

And that's complete bullshit.

Businesses by the way have never, ever started a country.

No government..no business.

Simple as that.

Obama's Anti-Business policies are part and parcel of his Centralized Command & Control approach to government. Successful business know their markets, cost structure, customers, competition, etc...and are able to maneuver through an ever changing environment. Centralized Control ignores market dynamics and invests small groups of (generally clueless) acacademics/policy hacks to conducts experiments without being personally accountable for the results.

Having to make payroll adds a lot of clarity to business decisions. Government bureaucrats NEVER feel that urgency.

Simple as that.

"Businesses by the way have never, ever started a country."

Pleeezzzze......

You really must stop embarrassing yourself.....I say that as a fellow New Yorker......

Don't you realize that the first settlements in this nation were business ventures....

Paid for by corporations in England and the Netherlands, based on a commitment by the settlers to send resources, such as lumber, back....

Start here:
"Mayflower: A Story of Courage, Community, and War"
by Nathaniel Philbrick

Paperback, only $14.62

BTW....did you know that the first blacks purchased by Jamestown, 1619, were considered indentured servants, as were many of the whites.

Simple as that.

"No government..no business."

That's it.
I demand that you move out of New York.....you're giving us a bad name.

This lap-dog relationship you have with government is based on total ignorance.....you must have gone to government schools.

All sorts of things that folks like you believe that only government can supply ......aren't.

1. Education?
"You didn't build that!" Obama's smug insistence that American businessmen haven't succeeded without help from the government is simply false as a matter of history. American businesses were successful and growing long before government did much of anything.

As an example, there was little public education in many states until about 1870, yet the literacy rates averaged 93%.

"The1860 U.S. Census shows that in states of the original 13 colonies, the white literacy rate in those states with public schooling was 99 percent compared with 93 percent in those states without it. This difference of only 6 percentage points may, however, be partly explained by the more rural nature of the states without public schools." http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/serials/files/cato-journal/1987/11/cj7n2-14.pdf

2. Are there services that only government can provide?Really?
From 1750 to around 1900, fire departments were either owned or paid for by insurance companies.

3. The subways in NYC were originally privately built and operated, until the city forced the companies into bankruptcy by imposing a five-cent limit on fares in 1904...the Progressive Era.

".... the construction of the New York Subway was a business proposition carried to a successful fruition by business men whose reputations were at stake and who would never allow the taint of dishonesty to enter any work ... the banking firm of August Belmont & Company, to take up the work. The then masters of the transit situation in New York, led by the late William C. Whitney, declined to undertake the contract except on the basis of a franchise in perpetuity." http://www.nycsubway.org/wiki/New_York's_New_Underground_World_(1904)

a. "Mayor La Guardia has said that the city will use all means within its power to prevent an increase in fare."
Elevated Seeks Loan From RFC To Pay Taxes and Run Own Lines - Manhattan Company Is Asking $12,000,000-Looks to Higher Fare-Plan Would Give U. S. Lien and Complicate Unification - Front Page - NYTimes.com
The private transit companies were all out of business by the following year, 1939, with the city taking over operations. Fares quickly doubled.
Lott, "At The Brink," p. 161.

The one thing that you're good for is revealing what the Left has programmed into you folks.

Last edited:

Give it up Spoonman. You are embarrassing yourself. Ignorance can be cured, but dumb is forever.

Forum List

Back