Can A President Who Hates Business....

All one has to do is read the economic history of the US to see that land speculation(to include housing) has always has a turbulent crash at the end of the business cycle.
Just because FDR did something does not prove that he alone was responsible for the Great Depression ending or continuing. Just as today, Oblama is not the sole reason for the crash of 2008 or it's continuation.

"Just because FDR did something does not prove that he alone was responsible for the Great Depression...."

OMG…you are correct!

That’s an event that usually accompanies a parting sea or a stone tablet!!!
FDR, alone, was not responsible for the Great Depression.

1. Recent scholarship has concluded that his programs, rather than shortening the recession, extended it.
So...he is the major problem in that connection.

2. The creation of Fannie and Freddie was FDR's infraction of the Constitution....and led to the current financial crisis.......you know, the one with which Obama is unable to deal.
So....if we had had a 32nd President who obeyed the Constitution....we might not have suffered the 'mortgage meltdown.'

Look at you.....what a smarty pants! (pinches cheek)

the US has a history of troubled economics when it comes to land and houses. If the next president went by the Constitution it would still be a recession, depression panic or what not, and the people would still petition for relief, cause you won't get any from a rich man or any religious group.

Only a very naive person would attempt to equate the stock market with the economy. Companies can and do make profits in poor business environments, however, job creation results from a strong economy. Its' like unemployment is going down but the number of employed is remaining flat, interesting but according to national statistics a reality.

Has PC cut and run (to another thread posting her usual one sided extreme ideology)?

For those who think PC is intelligent I'd ask them to consider why they hold such an opinion. In doing so they might read this link:

Where did the phrase "Critical Thinking" come from? | The Hot Word | Hot & Trending Words Daily Blog at Dictionary.com

Then decide, intelligent or OCD?

1. "Has PC cut and run ..."
Have you become so dependent upon the lessons that I teach you, that you cannot bear to be without me???

Take up a hobby, for gosh sakes.......I recommend juggling chain saws.

2. "For those who think PC is intelligent..."

Think????

Be serious.
You know you, for one, do.....'else you wouldn't continue trying ever so hard to accomplish the impossible: to score points against my posts.

And the proof of how dumb you are....you continue to imitate Sisyphus.
(That one was over your head, wasn't it?)

3. You're even such a dope that you don't realize how much I love posts about me!!!

Bet you're one of those really, really dopey folks who still faxes face up!

4. I hate to do this....but, based on your A.D.D., I'll remind you: the question was:

"Can A President Who Hates Business Be Good For American?"

Since you're ugly as a warthog and half as smart....I don't expect a cogent response.....

...but don't let that stop you from writing about me.....

obama has been a disaster across the board. Not only for business, for for everything and everyone.

Stock futures point to gains on first day of third quarter - Yahoo! Finance

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, indicating a rebound from the previous session's decline and that equities would start the second half of the year by building on the strongest first half of any year since 1998.

Gains in 2013 have largely been fueled by the Federal Reserve's bond-buying stimulus program, which helped take major indexes to a series of record highs before pulling back on uncertainty over when the central bank will end the policy.

You do realise that the Federal Reserve has nothing to do with Obama, right?

obama has been a disaster across the board. Not only for business, for for everything and everyone.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, indicating a rebound from the previous session's decline and that equities would start the second half of the year by building on the strongest first half of any year since 1998.

Gains in 2013 have largely been fueled by the Federal Reserve's bond-buying stimulus program, which helped take major indexes to a series of record highs before pulling back on uncertainty over when the central bank will end the policy.

Most do not.

well, if the Fed was not buying Obama's debt, Obama would have to make huge cuts or raise huge taxes in which case the situation would be very different. So, we can say that Bernanke has really crossed the line to merge fiscal and monetary policy.

Most do not.

well, if the Fed was not buying Obama's debt, Obama would have to make huge cuts or raise huge taxes in which case the situation would be very different. So, we can say that Bernanke has really crossed the line to merge fiscal and monetary policy.

Not really, someone else would do it.

In practice, Bernanke “unintentionally confused markets,” Barclays noted, with the yield on 10-year Treasuries jumping more than 100 basis points since their recent lows in early May, the spike accelerating around the June 19 FOMC meeting. This responds to a broader shift in policy expectations, as investors seem to be looking at the QE taper as the first sign of exiting by the Fed. On Monday, the yield on the 10-year stood at 2.48%.

Bernanke's First Mistake: Losing Control Of The Market As Rates Spiked, Can He Get It Back? - Forbes

will the brainless liberal tell us "who" will do "what" exactly???????????

All one has to do is read the economic history of the US to see that land speculation(to include housing) has always has a turbulent crash at the end of the business cycle.
Just because FDR did something does not prove that he alone was responsible for the Great Depression ending or continuing. Just as today, Oblama is not the sole reason for the crash of 2008 or it's continuation.

"Just because FDR did something does not prove that he alone was responsible for the Great Depression...."

OMG…you are correct!

1. Recent scholarship has concluded that his programs, rather than shortening the recession, extended it.

2. The creation of Fannie and Freddie was FDR's infraction of the Constitution....and led to the current financial crisis.......you know, the one with which Obama is unable to deal.
So....if we had had a 32nd President who obeyed the Constitution....we might not have suffered the 'mortgage meltdown.'

Do you actually believe the bullshit you post?

Has PC cut and run (to another thread posting her usual one sided extreme ideology)?

For those who think PC is intelligent I'd ask them to consider why they hold such an opinion. In doing so they might read this link:

Where did the phrase "Critical Thinking" come from? | The Hot Word | Hot & Trending Words Daily Blog at Dictionary.com

Have you become so dependent upon the lessons that I teach you, that you cannot bear to be without me???

Think????

Be serious.
You know you, for one, do.....'else you wouldn't continue trying ever so hard to accomplish the impossible: to score points against my posts.

Not a bit, I see Sisyphus as did Camus. Happy, something I suspect you rarely are.

3. You're even such a dope that you don't realize how much I love posts about me!!!

4. I hate to do this....but, based on your A.D.D., I'll remind you: the question was:

Since you're ugly as a warthog and half as smart....I don't expect a cogent response.....

Of course your ad hominem responses won't chase me away. The interesting thing within this post is obvious, yet it leads to a question. Are you narcissistic because you were a spoiled child, or are you narcissistic because you lack self esteem?

I have another hunch, inside many rigid conservatives there is a former liberal who suffered a personal disappointment, usually a relationship which went very bad, that effected their world view so much so that anyone who holds opinions similar to the former lover is scorned.

Last edited:
WWII helped pull us out of the Depression. It forced us to be more productive. We went into dept because of it but not like we are today.

Obama is pumping close to a trillion dollars into the market driving it up to unseen heights. What will happen when all of that free money stops flowing? The market will crash. So will the economy.

Whoas sahn... We went into debt far deeper during WWII then today or at any time since.

The deficit/GDP ratio has been improving throughout Obama's tenure. Whether because of or in spite of his approach, speculate away. But make sure you have some grasp on what you're talking about.

will the brainless liberal tell us "who" will do "what" exactly???????????

I've decided that you annoy me, and I'd appreciate it very much if you'd kindly go away forever.

kthxbye.

You liberal nut jobs despise corporate America, yet you never miss an opportunity to point to the Stock Market when you need them to prop up your imaginary king. What a joke.

Think????

Be serious.

Not a bit, I see Sisyphus as did Camus. Happy, something I suspect you rarely are.

Of course your ad hominem responses won't chase me away. The interesting thing within this post is obvious, yet it leads to a question. Are you narcissistic because you were a spoiled child, or are you narcissistic because you lack self esteem?

I have another hunch, inside many rigid conservatives there is a former liberal who suffered a personal disappointment, usually a relationship which went very bad, that effected their world view so much so that anyone who holds opinions similar to the former lover is scorned.

1. "Of course your ad hominem responses won't chase me away."

Here is one of your problems: you're obtuse.

Chase you away????
That's the very opposite of my wish....I love slapping you around!!!
You're the human piñata!

Oooops....did I say 'human'? My bad.

2. "Are you narcissistic because....blah blah blah...."

Narcissistic?

Guilty as charged.....but don't stop there: conceited, egotistic, egotistical, self-centered, self-involved, self-loving, stuck-up,....and modest.

Don't forget: Awesome ends with "me." Ugly starts with "u."

3. The rest of your post is an obvious, if juvenile, attempt to bring yourself up to some level comparable with mine....

Fuggedaboutit...

....although, I do sometimes think about my earlier life....far, far away.....my father, Jor-el sent me here to help folks like you....and to live as one of you.

But...that's a tale for another time.

See what I meant about your A.D.D.?

Still no answer to "Can A President Who Hates Business Be Good For American?"

OMG…you are correct!

Do you actually believe the bullshit you post?

Amazing how you Lefties pretend that disparaging facts makes them disappear.

And, of course the barnyardisms to make yourself feel so very macho.

WWII helped pull us out of the Depression. It forced us to be more productive. We went into dept because of it but not like we are today.

Obama is pumping close to a trillion dollars into the market driving it up to unseen heights. What will happen when all of that free money stops flowing? The market will crash. So will the economy.

Whoas sahn... We went into debt far deeper during WWII then today or at any time since.

The deficit/GDP ratio has been improving throughout Obama's tenure. Whether because of or in spite of his approach, speculate away. But make sure you have some grasp on what you're talking about.

The deficit/GDP ratio has been improving because Obama doesn't have control of the House. He's unable to spend like he did his first year in office when he had both the Senate and the House. He's reverted to using QE as a stimulus printing fresh currency rather than signing bills that continue his massive spending programs. Robbing Peter to pay Paul and we're Peter.

It's not worth arguing about the debt. We've never been in debt like we are today simply because Obama and the government have no intention of paying it back. Who do they owe? Well the US taxpayer by stealing from Social Security and Medicare. As long as folks like Obama occupy the White House we'll never get our money back. The government will simply default.

The deficit/GDP ratio has been improving because Obama doesn't have control of the House. He's unable to spend like he did his first year in office when he had both the Senate and the House. He's reverted to using QE as a stimulus printing fresh currency rather than signing bills that continue his massive spending programs. Robbing Peter to pay Paul and we're Peter.

It's not worth arguing about the debt. We've never been in debt like we are today simply because Obama and the government have no intention of paying it back. Who do they owe? Well the US taxpayer by stealing from Social Security and Medicare. As long as folks like Obama occupy the White House we'll never get our money back. The government will simply default.

Is that what happened? Is that how it's going down?

Golly thank goodness we have the benevolent Republicans to stop OWE-bama from spending as much as he REALLY wants...

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back