Can a nearly dead woman be elected President?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Hillary Clinton is a dead woman walking, a medical school professor released a statement giving her one year to live.

With that in mind, shouldn't she withdraw her candidacy so some other person can take her place on the Democratic ticket?

Blackrook =
icon_eyepopping.gif

What 'nearly dead woman', bub?

I don't know what the Democrats plan to do when Hillary reaches the point where she is completely incapacitated. Will they simply foist Tim Kaine on us? Who is this nobody? Or will they have Bill run the country in Hillary's place? That's what my father thinks they will do, even if she wasn't sick he thinks Bill will really run things because Hillary is an incompetent boob.

What part of your Christian beliefs, that you claim to be so proud of, causes you to post such hateful lies? Were the 10 commandments modified to say
You Shall Not Bear False Witness Unless It's About Hillary?

No, it is not. Trump dissed the reporter pool today. From right to left, they are pissed, and they are going to go after your guy, and they will do it until election day. They will question him on everything he says, fact check him and queston him, they are going to dog him.

I had a friend who played MLB at one time. He dissed the press, and they made his life miserable. It will be the same with Trump. The difference is that going after Trump by the press is now going to make it Press/Clinton vs Trump.

He has no campaign common sense.

I don't know what the Democrats plan to do when Hillary reaches the point where she is completely incapacitated. Will they simply foist Tim Kaine on us? Who is this nobody? Or will they have Bill run the country in Hillary's place? That's what my father thinks they will do, even if she wasn't sick he thinks Bill will really run things because Hillary is an incompetent boob.

In the United States we have this thing called the U.S. Constitution.

If you want to know what happens when a President dies or is incapacitated- the U.S. Constitution explains that to you.

If we elect Trump and Pence- and Trump suffers a massive aneurism while blaming everyone for his failures, and dies- then Pence becomes President.

Likewise if we elect Clinton and Kaine- if Clinton were to die- Kaine would become President.

Most of us learn this in elementary school.

What part of your Christian beliefs, that you claim to be so proud of, causes you to post such hateful lies? Were the 10 commandments modified to say

Blackrook has never let his 'faith' interfere with his lies.

Did you view the video? It's all spelled out right there. Hillary is dying, she probably doesn't have more than a year to live. Instead of denying the obvious, you Democrats should be working on a back-up plan.

Did you view the video? It's all spelled out right there. Hillary is dying, she probably doesn't have more than a year to live. Instead of denying the obvious, you Democrats should be working on a back-up plan.
democrats don't need a back-up plan because trump is president.

No, it is not. Trump dissed the reporter pool today. From right to left, they are pissed, and they are going to go after your guy, and they will do it until election day. They will question him on everything he says, fact check him and queston him, they are going to dog him.

I had a friend who played MLB at one time. He dissed the press, and they made his life miserable. It will be the same with Trump. The difference is that going after Trump by the press is now going to make it Press/Clinton vs Trump.

He has no campaign common sense.

Nothing new in what your heroine's tame press might do, in the circumstance. But I do think they 're more likely to "question" him than to queston him. The idea or a bunch of pussies "dogging" him - downright hilarious.

I don't question the "MLB" thing - only the "friend" portion.

Hillary Clinton is a dead woman walking, a medical school professor released a statement giving her one year to live.

With that in mind, shouldn't she withdraw her candidacy so some other person can take her place on the Democratic ticket?

Actually yes. Her supporters are brain dead. Many of her voters reside in cemeteries already.

This is the issue that finally tipped it for me, and made me realize I have to vote for Trump. It's not the illness itself that bothers me, but all of Hillary's lies about her illness. She can't be honest about ANYTHING.

Clayton thinks it's "funny" that Hillary Clinton is running for President even though she has less than a year to live.

Tell me Clayton, what is funny about that? You have a very queer notion of what's funny, if you ask me.

This is the issue that finally tipped it for me, and made me realize I have to vote for Trump. It's not the illness itself that bothers me, but all of Hillary's lies about her illness. She can't be honest about ANYTHING.
No, you and other ignorant, hateful bigots were always going to vote for Trump.
I'm a "hateful bigot"? Why do you call me that? Pray tell, what have I said to offend you so?

George Soros will just find a body double.

Bill will be the happiest man around.

Dead candidates win elections in Florida, Alabama | Reuters
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-campaign-dead-idUSBRE8A62AK20121108
Reuters
Nov 8, 2012 - Florida Democrat Earl K. Wood and Alabama Republican Charles ... Both men diedweeks before the November 6 election yet managed to ...
Small Alabama town elects dead woman as mayor - WBRC FOX6 ...
www.wbrc.com/story/19441393/new-mayor-elected-in-alabama-is-dead
There's a bizarre outcome to a recent Alabama election. The mayor of ... Thomas said a dead woman being elected is the first in the small town's history... earning 128 votes. Her opponent ... Man returns home from military to surprise daughter.
Wallace Pushed Into Runoff; Dead Man Takes Arizona Votes .
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1346&dat=19820909&id...
Google News
pushed into a runoff in Alabama's gubernatorial race and Florida ... to a dead man in the Democratic primary, will run in the general election against state Senate ...
Deceased man wins Republican primary for New York state assembly ...
www.theguardian.com › US News › New York
The Guardian
3 days ago - A man who recently died won the Republican primary for state ... Florida and Alabama despite having passed away before the election.

I'm sure there is an appropriate joke for this

Forum List

Back