Can a liberal explain to me how abortion in the birth canal is not murder?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
So the baby is about to be born. It’s in the birth canal and about to take its first breath...but the doctor holds it in the birth canal and instead of delivering it, the doctors inserts a steel knife and scrambles the baby’s brain and kills it.

Liberals, please explain to me how this is not the murder of a viable life.

So the baby is about to be born. It’s in the birth canal and about to take its first breath...but the doctor holds it in the birth canal and instead of delivering it, the doctors inserts a steel knife and scrambles the baby’s brain and kills it.

Because they say it isn't. They know everything.

Mod who moved this thread....

Will you please tell the media and the Democrats that abortion is not a political issue?

Thanks.
I am so confused on what op goes where. I had a current event once with 70 responses. It was moved....What????

What percentage of posts are fiddled with a mod of opposite persuasion................Hmmmmmm..................95????

Happens on every board out there. Especially mosh pits like this. Lol

Still amazed that abortion is not a political issue.

What kind of issue is it?

Scientific?

To me, if a beating heart is present, abortion, regardless of how its done, is a murder, no matter how anyone tries to white wash the occurrence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No one does this. If they do, you'll have to be so kind to link for the class where this type of procedure is performed in the United States...or any other first world country.

Wasn't the question. I asked you to link to a place that actually performs these (unless the mother is in mortal danger of dying)?
Your link is a definition, not evidence of widespread practice.

What is the point you are trying to make?

It has never and will never happen? If abortion is legal until the moment of birth in 7 states, how do you suppose it is carried out?

Forum List

Back