Campaign 2024, Officially Chaos

that list, man. Is jammed packed full of propaganda, lies and half truths.

Blah blah blah.

That's what I thought.

You can't give him credit for anything.

This latest rant sounds like it came right outta the bowels of the Lincoln Project.

If you don't like NAFTA reform, record wage growth, great tax cuts, a Right Leaning Supreme Court (mostly), no new wars, the Abrams Accords in the Middle East, the Peace in Bosnia, energy independence for the first time in decades - I could go on - and you don't think that beats out any previous President, I don't know what to tell you.

If you can't even acknowledge any of it - then you're full of shit and simply hiding an agenda obscured by protestations of your own "independence.".

Not buyin' it.

Blah blah blah.

That's what I thought.

You can't give him credit for anything.

Why would I give him credit for lies & half truths? His supporters can't seem to see through the propaganda of things on that list.
When the left tries to give Biden credit for the jobs he supposedly created, they get the same response for the same reason. The government doesn't create jobs. We do. The government doesn't give private sector raises. We do. The consumer.

If you can see BS that's built into these "lists" that makes a president only look good, then I can't help you. Your loyalty is blinding you from a lot of facts.
I know this because I was blinded by the supposed awesomeness of Reagan. I thought the man was the best thing that ever happened to this country. So much so that overlooked the fact that he was the first president to spend over $1 trillion. That he increased the debt ceiling 17 times. (which made the value of my existing money worth less). That the one tax reduction
This latest rant sounds like it came right outta the bowels of the Lincoln Project.

I've not read the lincoln project.
If you don't like NAFTA reform, record wage growth, great tax cuts, a Right Leaning Supreme Court (mostly), no new wars, the Abrams Accords in the Middle East, the Peace in Bosnia, energy independence for the first time in decades - I could go on - and you don't think that beats out any previous President, I don't know what to tell you.

Trumps Nafta deal wasn't much more than a rewrite of the old Nafter.
McConnell was more responsible for the new supreme court justices. (and I don't even like McConnnell. But he's the one that got them approved.
We were never actually energy independent. It's just fancy wording built upon a lie. We were using 19 million barrels of oil, and not once during Trumps presidency did US oil companies produce much more than 13 million barrels.
Example of the lie: Take a storage tank that holds 100,000 barrels. Put 75,000 barrels of Saudi oil in it, then fill it the rest of the way with US oil, and say it's all US oil Because technically is was after the oil company bought it. Do you see the lie?
Bosnia peace was created by their own people and government.
If you can't even acknowledge any of it - then you're full of shit and simply hiding an agenda obscured by protestations of your own "independence.".

Not buyin' it.

Of course you're not buying it, because you're loyal, not independent. And you'll never be able to see the lies and half truths built into the governments propaganda until you are truly independent.
Been there done that. And I don't necessarily blame you, for the simple fact that you haven't gotten to that point yet. That "oh shit, I've been duped" moment.

Neither one of us are going to solve anything. So there's no need in arguing about it. But passing along factual information might help you understand that both sides have their own fancy worded propaganda to build themselves up. You have the ability to see through the lefts propaganda. Now all you gotta do is use that same ability for the right.

The government doesn't give private sector raises.
Guess you missed the part where the governments of many blue states raised the minimum wage to $15/hr. That isn't the employer nor the consumer--it is the government. Biden did the same thing for federal employees by EO raising the minimum to $16.20/hr as of Jan 1, 23. When those minimums are increased, it increases wages across the board and raises prices on EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back