Cameron Diaz: "I'm Always Traveling For Cock"

She isn't my type though. I've always liked the Asian and Hispanic chicks.

Cameron Diaz

Cameron DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

Yeah...she's too WASPY.
Yes dumbass, I can see she has an Hispanic surname. But did you actually read my post? I said:
"She still strikes me as the brain dead So Cal surfer chick type". That means she's a "Valley Girl", she's Hispanic in name only.

My sister was adopted directly from a family in Samoa yet she calls herself a "Southern Californian" and not Samoan. I'd bet you'd have a problem with that wouldn't ya'?

You need to do some research into first, second and third generation immigrants and see how they assimilate here.

Samoa.....a jewel to some....
I went there in 1992, ate a steak dinner at Aggie Greys...went to a club called Mt. Vai...enjoyed many Vai Lima beers and even hooked up with a local girl who wasn't a fafafinae...:lol:

Last edited:
Sighs. I so didn't want to hear about that. It totally makes me lose respect for someone hearing stuff like this crap.

On a side note, I find it so humorous that some people seem to think it's a modern phenomenon that women enjoy sex. I'm pretty sure it's been happening for the past 6000+ years man has had a history and even before that.

Cameron Diaz' comments are pretty tame. Try Mae West or Marlene Dietrich's quotes back during their day. Now that was scandalous, controversial and provocative stuff that made Madonna seem like a church girl.

Cameron Diaz 'travels the globe for good sex'
An "animalistic" Cameron Diaz says she travels the globe for sex and admits she wasn't a virgin when she got together with her first boyfriend at age 16.
I've paid undue attention to Miss Diaz over the years because she and I went to the same Jr High and High School but not at the same time. Charles Evans Hughes Middle School and Polytechnic High School in Long Beach California.

In other words, you're a creepy internet stalker fanboy?

She's looking worn lately. I saw her in My Sister's Keeper and she looked about 50.

cameron-diaz-2010-golden-globes-awards-red-carpet.jpg

She's only 38 for goodness sake.

Not enough facials will do that to you.....:lol:

Last edited:
Cameron Diaz 'travels the globe for good sex'
An "animalistic" Cameron Diaz says she travels the globe for sex and admits she wasn't a virgin when she got together with her first boyfriend at age 16.
I've paid undue attention to Miss Diaz over the years because she and I went to the same Jr High and High School but not at the same time. Charles Evans Hughes Middle School and Polytechnic High School in Long Beach California.

In other words, you're a creepy internet stalker fanboy?
I don't stalk Cameron Diaz.

Forum List

Back