Cameron Diaz: "I'm Always Traveling For Cock"

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Cameron Diaz 'travels the globe for good sex'
An "animalistic" Cameron Diaz says she travels the globe for sex and admits she wasn't a virgin when she got together with her first boyfriend at age 16.
I've paid undue attention to Miss Diaz over the years because she and I went to the same Jr High and High School but not at the same time. Charles Evans Hughes Middle School and Polytechnic High School in Long Beach California.

She isn't my type though. I've always liked the Asian and Hispanic chicks.

but not at the same time.

Bet you're sorry about that.

Bet you wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Bet you wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers

Sure you would. Eventually. We all have to sleep sometimes.

cameron_diaz_bathing_suit.jpg

I'm confused..."she wasn't a virgin when she got together with her first boyfriend at age 16."

Was there a boyfriend before her first? A girlfriend?

Here she is in her Long Beach Poly cheerleader outfit. I know some of you guys have a fetish for that!

CDCheerleader.jpg

She still strikes me as the brain dead So Cal surfer chick type.

She's looking worn lately. I saw her in My Sister's Keeper and she looked about 50.

cameron-diaz-2010-golden-globes-awards-red-carpet.jpg

She's only 38 for goodness sake.

In truth, I always respect a woman that is not afraid to admit they like sex.

Though we aren't the same nation we were in 1950 a significant part of our society still has somewhat puritanical views that deem it inappropriate for a woman to admit a simple truth like that.

You know the people I am talking about. The people that call a girl that sleeps with 10 guys a "slut" but the guy that sleeps with 10 girls a "stud".

Though we aren't the same nation we were in 1950 a significant part of our society still has somewhat puritanical views that deem it inappropriate for a woman to admit a simple truth like that.

You know the people I am talking about. The people that call a girl that sleeps with 10 guys a "slut" but the guy that sleeps with 10 girls a "stud".

they're a tad rare aren't they ?

they're a tad rare aren't they ?

Yes. However, less so now then 10 years ago and so on and so on.

Like I said. I dig it.

Cameron Diaz 'travels the globe for good sex'
An "animalistic" Cameron Diaz says she travels the globe for sex and admits she wasn't a virgin when she got together with her first boyfriend at age 16.
I've paid undue attention to Miss Diaz over the years because she and I went to the same Jr High and High School but not at the same time. Charles Evans Hughes Middle School and Polytechnic High School in Long Beach California.

I've always had a thing for the brown girls too.....must have been that Ecuadorian housekeeper we had when I was a kid....
RAV99Z0062_pz_a001.jpg

Cameron Diaz

Cameron DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

Yeah...she's too WASPY.
Yes dumbass, I can see she has an Hispanic surname. But did you actually read my post? I said:
"She still strikes me as the brain dead So Cal surfer chick type". That means she's a "Valley Girl", she's Hispanic in name only.

My sister was adopted directly from a family in Samoa yet she calls herself a "Southern Californian" and not Samoan. I'd bet you'd have a problem with that wouldn't ya'?

You need to do some research into first, second and third generation immigrants and see how they assimilate here.

Cameron Diaz

Cameron DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

DIAZ

Yeah...she's too WASPY.
Yes dumbass, I can see she has an Hispanic surname. But did you actually read my post? I said:
"She still strikes me as the brain dead So Cal surfer chick type". That means she's a "Valley Girl", she's Hispanic in name only.

My sister was adopted directly from a family in Samoa yet she calls herself a "Southern Californian" and not Samoan. I'd bet you'd have a problem with that wouldn't ya'?

You need to do some research into first, second and third generation immigrants and see how they assimilate here.

Lighten up, TWAT!

SHEESH!

Forum List

Back