Camden NJ - Welfare queens calling 9-11 demanding free food

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Camden is 90% non-white. Another shithole city.

Desperate Mom Calls 911 Saying She Has No Food for Her Kids

jan 31 2018 In an unusual emergency call, a mom of four young children dialed 911 last week, saying she had run out of options.

"I went to local churches and everything, trying to find food for my children," she told the dispatcher. "My kids have not eaten since yesterday."

"This is for police only," the dispatcher said. "It's not for this."

The distraught mom from Camden, New Jersey, said she was waiting for food stamps, which would take at least a month. She had no money, transportation or phone service, and the only number she was able to call was 911.

When Camden County Officer David Hinton arrived at the apartment, he noticed there was no food, so he went to a local restaurant to bring food back to the family.

She went to local Churches....yeah right she is full of shit. The salvation army would have helped her and I guarantee there are food banks in the area. Too damn lazy

• Banned
She's probably on drugs and can't read. Who will hire her?? The question should be why does she have 4 kids.
More welfare of course!

It's that way in most states. The more kids you have the more welfare you get. It should be just the opposite. We need to DISCOURAGE poor people from having kids.

Some states have "family caps" which stop any welfare increases after a certain number of kids.

Family cap - Wikipedia

The distraught mom from Camden, New Jersey, said she was waiting for food stamps, which would take at least a month. She had no money, transportation or phone service, and the only number she was able to call was 911.
The lady that used to live across the street from me used to come to my house asking to use the phone here and there. Why can't the lady be written about do such a thing?

God bless you and her kids always!!!

Holly

jan 31 2018 In an unusual emergency call, a mom of four young children dialed 911 last week, saying she had run out of options.

"I went to local churches and everything, trying to find food for my children," she told the dispatcher. "My kids have not eaten since yesterday."

When Camden County Officer David Hinton arrived at the apartment, he noticed there was no food, so he went to a local restaurant to bring food back to the family.
Where’s the daddy.

Opposed to cold packing in the red states, among these WN Whitey Monorns?
Playing in real muddy shitty playground HOLES. In Shitholes called the red states,
Redneck Whitey uneducated morons play in shit? This BE high-class mud diving
for pig turds in a red mud hole...

This is a pure whitey redneck sport, in red states.

redneck.jpg

Sounds like an emergency to me

Hope she got help

Why don't she GET A JOB?
Axing why she don't get a job is racist.
4 small kids, daycare for just one small kid would take up her entire paycheck, let alone paying daycare costs for 4 small children. Who watches the kids for her to even interview?

Something obviously happened to throw her in to this situation.....by no means is she a seasoned welfare recipient.....She said it would be a month before she would get a welfare check,

Plus

She doesn't have an infamous Obama phone.

The daddy split, got arrested, or suddenly died.

The article about the woman's plight shows a stock picture of a white woman and her baby.

Anyone who has ever driven through Camden, NJ knows the chances of seeing a white person are pretty rare. ..... :cool:

Hope she got help
Sounds like she swapped all her free stuff for crack and then realized she had dem babies.

Mother concerned with the welfare of her children

People should not be afraid to ask for help
A mother concerned about the welfare of her children would not spawn them with no means of support. I doubt she has the means of bringing them up decently either. Her momma was very likely a welfare queen too. Daddies, who knows?

Hope she got help
Sounds like she swapped all her free stuff for crack and then realized she had dem babies.

Mother concerned with the welfare of her children

People should not be afraid to ask for help
A mother concerned about the welfare of her children would not spawn them with no means of support. I doubt she has the means of bringing them up decently either. Her momma was very likely a welfare queen too. Daddies, who knows?

How do you know what her economic status was when she had kids

Do you want her kids to starve?

Forum List

Back