Cam Newton was wrong about Dak Prescott and is not a Game Manager

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
He is a Game MISMANAGER. Game Managers win playoff games and go to SB like Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer and dont throw INTS in playoffs

The Defense was the real joke. They just let‘em roll over them the entire game.

He is a Game MISMANAGER. Game Managers win playoff games and go to SB like Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer and dont throw INTS in playoffs
I could have told you he was wrong.

Turns out the game you stole from the lions cost you. Maybe you would have beats the rams. Then played Philly. Instead you got Green Bay.

0d42291631096972933c480b6ebdd76d.jpg

seeing jerry jones look real fucking dumb is always a thrill

god you got your ass fucking beat to shit son...lol

Dilfer has 4 TD's and 4 INT's in 6 PO games.

Prescott has 14 TD's and 7 Ints in 7 PO games.

I dont think having Dilfer on the Cowboys last night was going to change the outcome.

Dilfer has 4 TD's and 4 INT's in 6 PO games.

Prescott has 14 TD's and 7 Ints in 7 PO games.

I dont think having Dilfer on the Cowboys last night was going to change the outcome.
Brad Johnson or Nick Foles would have

Skip Bayless said he was "floored", literally on the floor. Tossing his collection of Dallas paraphernalia into the trash can one by one till it was all gone. Also said he never missed? He swished them all. He was almost in need of medication this morning. Spinning...hating...loving...questioning all at the same time.

6-7 DB in the game 48/54 plays did not work out so well? Oh well, they can clean it up next time. You gotta LOVE it. no pun intended.

Rogers plays 4 downs.....after causing so much disruption up in Green Bay. GB makes the playoffs and dominates a road game.

Forum List

Back