Calls For Milley and Austin To Resign Immediately

US4CC.meme.Biden - Nation_Building.png

US4CC.meme.Obama_laughs - Change_Washington.png

Oh yeah, and you think it is a well-formulated masterpiece, and cannot be succeeded by anyone in your lifetime, or something along those's lines, right?

You are well aware that the founders abandoned their commissions to amend the Articles of Confederation - right?

Why couldn't they just amend the Articles of Confederation?

Because the three-part separation theory requires the order of the articles for the best optimization of the deployment of the theory - right? Amendments are tacked on to the back-end of the charter, and to do the separation of the government with amendments would have just been a very confusing mess of back-and-forth reading and comparison of the ideas laid out in the original directives and the amendments. The first three articles of the Constitution are the main processes of law: the formulation of legislation, the deployment of the law in the executive security departments, and then judicial review - right?

View attachment 534325

The first three articles of the Constitution are the main processes of law: the formulation of legislation, the deployment of the law in the executive security departments, and then judicial review - right?

How about the subdivision of the three parts - what was the formula/theory for that? We know that the Connecticut Compromise was an idea to dissipate/organize state representation, and we know that idea was furthered by the election of the president by directing that the vice-president is to be from another state.

View attachment 534320

After a few months of contemplation, Madison, the guy who understood the directive systems in the Constitution better than anyone, because of his involvement in composing the directive systems, writes in Federalist Paper 51.

View attachment 534314

He does not mention that the legislatures were designed to dissipate state representation. He describes them in terms of "principles and actions," and suggests that there may need to be better guards against encroachments. What is he describing, and has the evolution of adjustments to the Constitution been consistent with his recommendations should there be an inadequacy in the partitioning of the legislature, or has it been deteriorated by the adjustments? The Seventeenth Amendment comes to mind as does limiting the seats in the House of Representatives. Do you think term limits are the solution???

View attachment 534316

View attachment 534335

View attachment 534318

When was the Department of Justice Established?
I will not educate you on the Constitution. I don't do that anymore because you will not pay me for my time. However I noticed an incredible number of misconceptions and outright falsehoods in your post. I suggest a good high school text on the Constitution to correct those errors in your thinking.

US troops are starting to submit their resignations already:
letter of resignation of LT Colonel Stuart P. Scheller Jr..png

..This country is sadly Screwed. If Superior Officers start to do this and rightfully so, what's next? who's going to lead the troops and speak on their behalf?!?!
I am currently reading "Outlaw Platoon" by Retired Captain Sean Parnell (Army Ranger). Chapter 11,12 and 13 (I didn't start 13 yet) he recounts this Battle (in Afghanistan) they had to fight where 24 of them with 5 humvees, couple of machine guns, etc faced over 100 taliban scmbags or more. They just phaked our guys pretty good. One of the guys kept on calling for Air Support, and repeatedly was told everything was tighted up "else where"!!!! Yet here are these 2 (make that 3 with joe bin laden) scumbaggy slim balls giving free blackhawks, chinooks, and other military Aircrafts and heavy Duty Military vehicles and Equipement to the very very criminal savages who killed and mamed many of those Amazing guys. And apparently Joe Bin Laden refered to his expoits as "successful". Yeah, If one was A traitor-ly Bitch like him.
I remember a while back, I read Michael Moore' "Would they ever trust us again?" A book where he gathered letters from US soldiers telling him about the crap they get put through while deployed. I mean the LACK that these guys and girls get forced to endure and suffer while deployed, and while thugs like these 2 morons are probably having sex in their suite-offices with the sluts/liquor they order. Pensions, vacations, bonuses, CREDITS, etc.
The DoD budget each year is around 800 billion dollars now a days. In one of his documentaries he related the story of this dead-in-battle Grunt whose widow received his salary, BUT, BIG BUT,... MINUS 5 days worth of pay, because he was too dead at that point to be paid for them during that pay period for the thugs to send it all to his widow and children!!!!! This is mind buggling.....and yet these scumbags with their empty heads are "being politly asked 'to resign' "!!!
They should be sent a Trained Commando To resign them by Force.

Last edited:
View attachment 534459
..This country is sadly Screwed. If Superior Officers start to do this and rightfully so, what's next? who's going to lead the troops and speak on their behalf?!?!
I am currently reading "Outlaw Platoon" by Retired Captain Sean Parnell (Army Ranger). Chapter 11,12 and 13 (I didn't start 13 yet) he recounts this Battle (in Afghanistan) they had to fight where 24 of them with 5 humvees, couple of machine guns, etc faced over 100 taliban scmbags or more. They just phaked our guys pretty good. One of the guys kept on calling for Air Support, and repeatedly was told everything was tighted up "else where"!!!! Yet here are these 2 (make that 3 with joe bin laden) scumbaggy slim balls giving free blackhawks, chinooks, and other military Aircrafts and heavy Duty Military vehicles and Equipement to the very very criminal savages who killed and mamed many of those Amazing guys. And apparently Joe Bin Laden refered to his expoits as "successful". Yeah, If one was A traitor-ly Bitch like him.
I remember a while back, I read Michael Moore' "Would they ever trust us again?" A book where he gathered letters from US soldiers telling him about the crap they get put through while deployed. I mean the LACK that these guys and girls get forced to endure and suffer while deployed, and while thugs like these 2 morons are probably having sex in their suite-offices with the sluts/liquor they order. Pensions, vacations, bonuses, CREDITS, etc.
The DoD budget each year is around 800 billion dollars now a days. In one of his documentaries he related the story of this dead-in-battle Grunt whose widow received his salary, BUT, BIG BUT,... MINUS 5 days worth of pay, because he was too dead at that point to be paid for them during that pay period for the thugs to send it all to his widow and children!!!!! This is mind buggling.....and yet these scumbags with their empty heads are "being politly asked 'to resign' "!!!
In my opinion quiting is never an option. Just as they must stay in the fight in theaters across the globe, well it's no different in this one. If their own nation is under attack from within, then the holding of their positions is of the utmost importance. That's what the Democrat narratives are designed to do, otherwise to make life seem bleak, and that all is lost, so just quit.

The reverse should be the thinking, otherwise do what these old worn out politician's do, and therefore just hold on to the almost death in their jobs, and do so because of (in their case's), the love of power, but in the patriot's cases it should be because of their love for God, country, and family.

Over 220 retired admirals and generals call for Milley and Austin to resign over Afghanistan.
Take Biden with you too.....
Wow, that's a lot of old wrinkled conservatives in the nursing home.

Joe Biden hasn't the guts to do anything other than what he is told to do by his handlers. He fears "getting in trouble" with them. Biden is a pussy.
So, why didn't the former president end the war?

So, why didn't the former president end the war?
He had effectively prevented the Taliban from killing our soldiers for 18 months and would have properly withdrawn American citizens, Afghani allies and equipment BEFORE removing all of the troops...if that became necessary, The Taliban had already breached the agreement so the May 1 date was off the table.

We still have bases in Germany, Japan and other nations where wars have ended. We could have easily maintained Bagram as a similar strategically located base in a foreign country that remains peaceful.

In my opinion quiting is never an option. Just as they must stay in the fight in theaters across the globe, well it's no different in this one. If their own nation is under attack from within, then the holding of their positions is of the utmost importance. That's what the Democrat narratives are designed to do, otherwise to make life seem bleak, and that all is lost, so just quit.

The reverse should be the thinking, otherwise do what these old worn out politician's do, and therefore just hold on to the almost death in their jobs, and do so because of (in their case's), the love of power, but in the patriot's cases it should be because of their love for God, country, and family.
I couldn't Agree more, but, did you hear about the I think Army or Marine Lt Colonel who made a vid that went viral to the Pentagon where he "Demanded Accountability", and on the spot they asked for his resignation anyway and got it?!?!? They should be FIRED Just for that alone!!!!!! it was very good short PRACTICAL WISDOM filled vid. He should have been promoted for that and not disguisingly fired. He said something very Basic and Obvious like along the lines of "How could you not think to evacuate the equipment and Civilians First, And then you could evacuate the troops Last?!?!? and that did it.
These scumbags are USED to having it easy. They don't expect any resistance, so they are doing whatever the F they please. But I agree with you.

He had effectively prevented the Taliban from killing our soldiers for 18 months and would have properly withdrawn American citizens, Afghani allies and equipment BEFORE removing all of the troops...if that became necessary, The Taliban had already breached the agreement so the May 1 date was off the table.

We still have bases in Germany, Japan and other nations where wars have ended. We could have easily maintained Bagram as a similar strategically located base in a foreign country that remains peaceful.
Yeah he turned the country over to him. Gave them back their leader and 5000 troops. Reduced our troop levels down to 2500.

Why would you fight when you’re already winning

Yeah he turned the country over to him. Gave them back their leader and 5000 troops. Reduced our troop levels down to 2500.

Trump did not quit the fight. Biden did...totally...and in a totally stupid manner. The remaining 2500 troops were sufficient to maintain air support to the Afghan Army...until Biden abandoned Bagram and subsequently took them all out.

This unprecedented debacle belongs to the Biden administration only.

I couldn't Agree more, but, did you hear about the I think Army or Marine Lt Colonel who made a vid that went viral to the Pentagon where he "Demanded Accountability", and on the spot they asked for his resignation anyway and got it?!?!? They should be FIRED Just for that alone!!!!!! it was very good short PRACTICAL WISDOM filled vid. He should have been promoted for that and not disguisingly fired. He said something very Basic and Obvious like along the lines of "How could you not think to evacuate the equipment and Civilians First, And then you could evacuate the troops Last?!?!? and that did it.
These scumbags are USED to having it easy. They don't expect any resistance, so they are doing whatever the F they please. But I agree with you.
He should be court-martialed for insubordination.

View attachment 534459
Get your right wing head out of your ass

You just referenced the resignation of the Marine Corps Lt.Col. in post #163. Memory problems?

Well it appears that Trump was right, and that Biden was wrong about the Afghan's standing up, and wanting to be free from Sharia law in that crap hole.

So anything Trump was doing in order to get us out of there, and then keeping the Taliban at bay while we would be doing just that, uhhhhh was the best solution, and at the time was the most respected solution, and that makes Trump the best man for the job.

Forum List

Back