Calls For Milley and Austin To Resign Immediately

Apparently, you failed to comprehend all of your English lessons. Lawsuits have hinged on the interpretation of punctuation, especially the use of a comma.
Why don't you get to your point, instead of playing fuk-fuk games?

BTW, I loved your last post! It was the dumbest piece of shit I had seen in quite a while.

He's still at large!

That's hilarious since he has been dead for 6 years. His remains may still be at large!

Also, when did we elect him President of the United States?

Come on back when you can hang with the big dogs!
Fuckwit, the statement was from the article I linked. He was indicted for treason. Based on your stupid claim that it has to be in a declared war, how is that possible? Did you bother to read the link? There are others that have been convicted of treason outside of declared wars.

You're definitely full of shit.

It don't fucking matter if you disagree with the facts. Facts are facts and facts are clear. The fucking Russian Loving Fuck Wad Traitor created this shit story.
You describe Joseph Robinette Biden quite well. His coke-head son, Hunter has made The Big Guy a filthy rich, Russian lovin' fuck wad. He's made himself a traitor.

Fuckwit, the statement was from the article I linked. He was indicted for treason. Based on your stupid claim that it has to be in a declared war, how is that possible? Did you bother to read the link? There are others that have been convicted of treason outside of declared wars.

What else you expect from the paid shill from Langley.

Is he the President of these United States? If not, STFU!

You want to know somebody who is full of shit? All these reporters are claiming we left behind Chinook helicopters at the Kabul airport. They cannot even identify a US Army CH-47 Chinook helicopter. All of the helicopters pictured by the media are not in US Army markings. Not only that, but they are contracted civilian versions of the CH-46 Sea Knight, flown mostly in years past by the Marine Corps. They were retired in 2015.
sea knight.jpg
chinook.jpg

You and the other Cons are totally pathetic. The Traitor promised to pull ALL U.S. TROOPS OUT OF AFGHANISTAN BY MAY 1, 2021. You thought that was greatest thing since sliced bread.

It does not matter when the U.S. pulled Troops out, the result would have been the same.

20-Years and over 2,000-Troops killed. Enough is enough.

You and the other Cons are totally pathetic. The Traitor promised to pull ALL U.S. TROOPS OUT OF AFGHANISTAN BY MAY 1, 2021. You thought that was greatest thing since sliced bread.

It does not matter when the U.S. pulled Troops out, the result would have been the same.

20-Years and over 2,000-Troops killed. Enough is enough.
Trump's agreement included conditions that were ignored by the Taliban and ignored by the demented asshole you call POTUS, Joe "Airhead" Biden.

Is he the President of these United States? If not, STFU!

You want to know somebody who is full of shit? All these reporters are claiming we left behind Chinook helicopters at the Kabul airport. They cannot even identify a US Army CH-47 Chinook helicopter. All of the helicopters pictured by the media are not in US Army markings. Not only that, but they are contracted civilian versions of the CH-46 Sea Knight, flown mostly in years past by the Marine Corps. They were retired in 2015.
View attachment 533373View attachment 533374
More horse shit directly from the horse's ass, the pretend Admiral Rockwell Tory.

I suspect they use stock photos of helicopters. They likely do not have any actual photos of the one's abandoned by the asshole POTUS, Joe Biden.

There's a list somewhere of the equipment that was abandoned. When I find it, I'll give you a chance to try to read it. With you're limited reading comprehension, I doubt you'll understand it.

That's like me coming into your neighborhood, burning houses, cars, kicking in walls, shooting kids and pets.

"Well, our work is done here...somebody call the state so they can send someone in here to deal with this mess...I don't understand these assholes...we tried"
I guess you have a point when you quote me out of contract like that.

More horse shit directly from the horse's ass, the pretend Admiral Rockwell Tory.

I suspect they use stock photos of helicopters. They likely do not have any actual photos of the one's abandoned by the asshole POTUS, Joe Biden.

There's a list somewhere of the equipment that was abandoned. When I find it, I'll give you a chance to try to read it. With you're limited reading comprehension, I doubt you'll understand it.
Hey penis breath, there are videos of the Taliban checking out the helicopters in a hanger at the airport. They are not stock photos, you incredible moron!

Your hatred is based on I am talking facts that you can't even imagine. Is CNN a good enough source for you? Watch and learn, asshole!

The helicopter in the initial image is a BV 107-II, known as the Vertol, which is the civilian version of the CH-46.

Hey penis breath, there are videos of the Taliban checking out the helicopters in a hanger at the airport. They are not stock photos, you incredible moron!

Your hatred is based on I am talking facts that you can't even imagine. Is CNN a good enough source for you? Watch and learn, asshole!

The helicopter in the initial image is a BV 107-II, known as the Vertol, which is the civilian version of the CH-46.

Dimwit, the C-47 is the military version of the DC-3. So what?

Call that helicopter a Vertol, a BV 107-ll. or whatever you want...it's still a Chinook.

Vertol is just the former name of a company that manufactured it. (a Boeing division).

Even your source video calls them Chinook.

...and no, I do not watch CNN...except when clips from it are shown on Fox News.

Last edited:
Over 220 retired admirals and generals call for Milley and Austin to resign over Afghanistan.
Take Biden with you too.....
What makes you think anyone in this regime is accountable? They stole an election, they aren’t beholden to the People. No one in this regime will be held accountable for the mistakes and blunders made. They know they can get away with anything.

Dimwit, the C-47 is the military version of the DC-3. So what?

Call that helicopter a Vertol, a BV 107-ll. or whatever you want...it's still a Chinook.

Vertol is just the former name of a company that manufactured it. (a Boeing division).

Even your source video calls them Chinook.

...and no, I do not watch CNN...except when clips from it are shown on Fox News.
Hey you, dumbfuck! Those helicopters are the civilian version of the CH-46 Sea Knight. They are NOT CH-47 Chinooks. The video is WRONG! That was the entire point of providing it. The Sea Knight is the helicopter once flown by the Marines to transport troops. They retired it in 2015.

I swear you must has taken the short bus to school. Look at the photos I provided. The Chinook is roughly twice the Sea Knights payload. The Sea Knight or BV 107-II has tricycle landing gear, one in the front, two in the rear. The Chinook has 4 pairs of landing wheels.

Although I served in the Navy, I have worked for the US Army for over three years now.

Forum List

Back