Calls For Milley and Austin To Resign Immediately

Yea, they were. The Trump crime family has been around for decades, there is plenty of evidence. You won't find it watching Tucker and listening to the late gasbag Limbaugh.
Deflect, deflect, deflect. Any day now......

Is he the President of these United States? If not, STFU!

You want to know somebody who is full of shit? All these reporters are claiming we left behind Chinook helicopters at the Kabul airport. They cannot even identify a US Army CH-47 Chinook helicopter. All of the helicopters pictured by the media are not in US Army markings. Not only that, but they are contracted civilian versions of the CH-46 Sea Knight, flown mostly in years past by the Marine Corps. They were retired in 2015.
View attachment 533373View attachment 533374
Are they capable of launching weapons that kill?

Hey you, dumbfuck! Those helicopters are the civilian version of the CH-46 Sea Knight. They are NOT CH-47 Chinooks. The video is WRONG! That was the entire point of providing it. The Sea Knight is the helicopter once flown by the Marines to transport troops. They retired it in 2015.

I swear you must has taken the short bus to school. Look at the photos I provided. The Chinook is roughly twice the Sea Knights payload. The Sea Knight or BV 107-II has tricycle landing gear, one in the front, two in the rear. The Chinook has 4 pairs of landing wheels.

Although I served in the Navy, I have worked for the US Army for over three years now.
Thank you for your service, "Admiral".

Why should any have to resign.?

I do not recall all this henny penny crap with the Traitor negotiated (caved actually) with the Taliban. The date on this story is 29 February 2020. The Traitor was still in the White House. He is the one who negotiated this deal.

The Traitor is the asshole who forced the Afghan Military To Release 5,000 Taliban Fighters. The date on this story is 16 August 2020. The Fuckwad 5-Deferment Draft Doding, Russian Loving Orange Shit Stain was in the White House. He is the one who negotiated this deal.

The Fucking Asshole, Gold Star Family Attacking, Pussy Grabbing Fuckwad Invited the Taliban to Camp David. The date on this story is 08-09-20. Putin's Butt Boy was in the White House. The date on this story is 09-08-19. The fucking Traitor was in the White House.

Blaming Biden for shit sandiwich is very much what you fuck wads Cons want to do. But it was the Traitor who created this fuck story.
Pathetic deflection attempt. But yes, Joe Xiden is a traitor. And he created this mess leading to over a dozen deaths of Americans.

Milley and Austin are lucky they weren't Generals in Xerxes Persian Army.

xerxes.jpg

What makes you think anyone in this regime is accountable? They stole an election, they aren’t beholden to the People. No one in this regime will be held accountable for the mistakes and blunders made. They know they can get away with anything.
That's not what I think. I think that exposing them is a good idea. I think that information not filtered through the MSM is good to disseminate.

They won’t the DC crowd has learned if they just wait out the initial outrage for the most part the media will move on the story will be forgotten and they won’t be held accountable for anything they do.

~~~~~~
I don't think it'll happen this time around, The PEOPLE have seen enough of the incompetency of this blow hard, narcissistic, dementia riddled huckster that made it to the White House illegitimately.

flagofficers_calling_on_milley_austin_to_resign-scaled.jpg

This is going to make the hostage situation in 1979 look like a sleepover. Hell yes they should resign or be fired.

That being said it's time for the Muslim leadership in the Middle East to take care of this problem ....it's not our fight anymore.

We've stirred up enough wasp nests in the last few decades to know it's a fruitless endeavor at best.

The Taliban is a danger to all its neighbors and they need to take care of it.... especially now that they have billions of dollars worth of our weapons .And btw, ISIS- K ?
How f****** stupid do they think we are?
This fight isn't one we can just walk away from. We don't have to stay in the "Stan and bleed forever but if we don't make a stand before the filth like Illin' Omar, gain too much power, we WILL be fighting them in our own streets. The next attack on our soil should be met with such devastating weaponry that they will understand they cannot sustain more of it. The ragheads in Afghanistan should be told in a very clear, concise way, that we will employ weapons of such power that they will be lucky to find a cave to hide in that won't be too irradiated for them to live.

They won’t the DC crowd has learned if they just wait out the initial outrage for the most part the media will move on the story will be forgotten and they won’t be held accountable for anything they do.
That's exactly what goes on today.

The jackals are calling for blood after contributing to 20 years of failure.

All of these retired admirals and generals are hardcore Trumpists, and I bet many are admirers of the disgraced Michael Flynn.

These dudes are wingnut central. Fuck 'em, they can keep their mouth shut instead of trying to emulate Trump and destroy our democracy from within. Have fun at your next Trump rally boys.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This fight isn't one we can just walk away from. We don't have to stay in the "Stan and bleed forever but if we don't make a stand before the filth like Illin' Omar, gain too much power, we WILL be fighting them in our own streets. The next attack on our soil should be met with such devastating weaponry that they will understand they cannot sustain more of it. The ragheads in Afghanistan should be told in a very clear, concise way, that we will employ weapons of such power that they will be lucky to find a cave to hide in that won't be too irradiated for them to live.
9/11 was the excuse for going into Afghanistan, not a reason.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is going to make the hostage situation in 1979 look like a sleepover. Hell yes they should resign or be fired.

That being said it's time for the Muslim leadership in the Middle East to take care of this problem ....it's not our fight anymore.

We've stirred up enough wasp nests in the last few decades to know it's a fruitless endeavor at best.

The Taliban is a danger to all its neighbors and they need to take care of it.... especially now that they have billions of dollars worth of our weapons .And btw, ISIS- K ?
How f****** stupid do they think we are?
What about ISIS k?
The Islamic terrorist groups won't just stop at their neighbors too

In the good old days, didn't people in high command have a pistol in their front top drawer with one initialed bullet in it?

And if they fucked up they French Kissed it?
Isn't this what men of honor did when men were men^^^^^^^^

Some cultures suicide is honorable when you screw up.

Just food for thought for the brain matter to consider.

Maybe there's no such thing as ISIS-k and they just made it up. We have no way to prove them wrong.
I understand what you're saying now. It could possibly be another faction. Whether it's one name or another, they are all Islamic terrorists and people you want to stay far away from.

Forum List

Back