Calling Rational Democrats...

Of course people can take potshots at Rahm, but the same is true of anyone else. Rahm is qualified. He is intelligent, experienced, and knowledgeable. Alternatively, there must be at least a dozen ex-governors with similar legislative backgrounds.

Thanks for your input, but since the decision is none of your fuckin business, I suggest your time might be better spent worrying about the idiot on your side of the ticket.

You mean the president, who is virtually guaranteed a second term at this point?

You traitors are going to get violent, aren't you? Then you'll wonder why the military doesn't back up your treason...

I see you're having those wet dreams about a civil war again.

we will have a civil war before long. It’s inevitable. Especially when Democrats insist on keeping Americans out of work

You keep hoping. I don't see it happening, but you can wish for anything you want.

Maybe we need to change things up and give someone else a turn at the wheel. It’s not like things are working now

CLosed for moderation.. Got WAY off the topic of Biden's great campaign and into arguments about which side had the "better rioters"... Don't go there.. Discuss the topic AS IS..

As I look at the perverse Beauty Contest that is the selection process for former VP Biden to choose a running mate, it occurs to me that he has apparently and promiscuously disqualified the largest cadre of eminently qualified people in the country: White Men.

Given Mr. Biden's advanced age and apparent mental deterioration, one might say that his VP pick is one of the most important political decisions of This Generation. And in this case - even more so than usual - we are talking about someone who MUST BE PREPARED to be President of the United States in the foreseeable future.

Any rational selection process would be seeking someone with both legislative and significant executive experience, along with intimate knowledge of how things work at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. None of the people being bandied about - all of whom are women - have serious qualifications. It is as though the minimalist resume of Barry Soetoro is now the standard for Democrats...If you've ever given a good speech and then been an insignificant back-bencher in Congress...You're Good Enough.

But let me throw a hat in the ring. Rahm Israel Emanuel spent several terms in Congress, was White House Chief of Staff, and did a creditable job in one of the most difficult Mayoral offices in the country, if not the world. I'm not a Rahm fan, but for goodness sake, he is eminently qualified to be Joe Biden's VP pick - much more so than Senator K. Harris (D-CA), or Stacey Fucking Abrams! If I were a rational Democrat (hold the laughter), I would be exerting my microscopic influence to get the Biden camp to knock off the tokenist bullshit and select a credible VP nominee.

If the Party is so bent on pandering that a rational selection is not politically feasible - it would antagonize the lock-step Black voters - then we are pretty much fucked. If that's the case, then he should go ahead and nominate that racist bitch from Georgia and let the cards fall where they may.

Cuomo

Yes!
In the spirit of Joseph Mengele.

A better Dimm 'Angel of Death' you will not find!

As I look at the perverse Beauty Contest that is the selection process for former VP Biden to choose a running mate, it occurs to me that he has apparently and promiscuously disqualified the largest cadre of eminently qualified people in the country: White Men.

Given Mr. Biden's advanced age and apparent mental deterioration, one might say that his VP pick is one of the most important political decisions of This Generation. And in this case - even more so than usual - we are talking about someone who MUST BE PREPARED to be President of the United States in the foreseeable future.

Any rational selection process would be seeking someone with both legislative and significant executive experience, along with intimate knowledge of how things work at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. None of the people being bandied about - all of whom are women - have serious qualifications. It is as though the minimalist resume of Barry Soetoro is now the standard for Democrats...If you've ever given a good speech and then been an insignificant back-bencher in Congress...You're Good Enough.

But let me throw a hat in the ring. Rahm Israel Emanuel spent several terms in Congress, was White House Chief of Staff, and did a creditable job in one of the most difficult Mayoral offices in the country, if not the world. I'm not a Rahm fan, but for goodness sake, he is eminently qualified to be Joe Biden's VP pick - much more so than Senator K. Harris (D-CA), or Stacey Fucking Abrams! If I were a rational Democrat (hold the laughter), I would be exerting my microscopic influence to get the Biden camp to knock off the tokenist bullshit and select a credible VP nominee.

If the Party is so bent on pandering that a rational selection is not politically feasible - it would antagonize the lock-step Black voters - then we are pretty much fucked. If that's the case, then he should go ahead and nominate that racist bitch from Georgia and let the cards fall where they may.

Cuomo

Slaughter the elderly like sheep Cuomo....

The shutdown is going to backfire on Dems. Biden is going to implode late and then it will be too late for them to choose another candidate.

I agree with you about Rahm. And K. Harris. So Joe has decided it has to be a female, or is that just conjecture?

Badfinger Quid Pro Joe said his pick will be female and black. Identity politics drives the communist party . Y'all fucking HATE white people, as in want us all dead.

What rational Democrats? Are there any left?

What rational Democrats? Are there any left?

You can easily spot a rational democrat, they all ride unicorns.

Forum List

Back