calling out Pogo

Maybe one day someone willa ccept my challenge..
No. This thread is entirely vague.

Let's debate something? What? Should have a topic at least....
I was giving my challenger the option.

No topic.. TN left it open for Pogster to debate about anything. I'll try to find where the feud started but lets just ask TNHarley
I trolled his thread. Then whines and bitches like Dottie. Then, not two minutes later, does it himself to a thread.
I just wanted to debate him..
However, ironically, he handles my challenge like a defensive child.. Lol

No topic.. TN left it open for Pogster to debate about anything. I'll try to find where the feud started but lets just ask TNHarley
I trolled his thread. Then whines and bitches like Dottie. Then, not two minutes later, does it himself to a thread.

Are you making legitimate counters to his statements, or just making random comments about his inconsistencies and faults?

Apparently you effectively drove him insane... no self control there. The only thing he slings around is his command of English composition and structure. Maybe he is the Academia type in some college. Tenured so he could spread his stupid communist shit with impunity.

I don't talk to Pogo (or TNHarley) except on occasion
Apparently it's an ongoing thing (personality clash)
But, if he doesn't want to debate, I guess that is his option.
Either he isn't confident he can win, or, he's just not in the mood.

I'm pretty sure you challenged him once before in the Bull Ring.
If not, someone else did.

Are you making legitimate counters to his statements, or just making random comments about his inconsistencies and faults?
Statements? All I saw was :blahblah: and :scared1:

I guess I need to do some research! Ha! Well looks like he doesn't want to play. Too bad.

LOL There are a number of bugwits here I won't discuss things with, that is what the ignore button is for, because it is a waste of time. Hilarious that any of them would think "I win 'cuz you won't scream back at me".

I say good, I hope you feel good about yourself for at least a little while.

LOL There are a number of bugwits here I won't discuss things with, that is what the ignore button is for, because it is a waste of time. Hilarious that any of them would think "I win 'cuz you won't scream back at me".

Would you like to debate? Obviously I'm not on ignore so no excuses :)

I respond to your posts in threads regularly. If that doesn't quench your thirst I don't know what to tell you Gilligan.

I respond to your posts in threads regularly. If that doesn't quench your thirst I don't know what to tell you Gilligan.
So, just to be clear, you refuse structure as well?

It is amazing how arrogant people will refuse structure but are happy twith trolling, memes and other various forms of partisan bullshit.
" I'm not going in the bull ring. I'll see you in the flame zone" :scared1:

I love the structure of the universe. Beautiful to look at and study. And the structure of a story in a movie, or a book, or a poem. As a writer it is utterly satisfying to come up with one, let alone a string, of great plot twists that no one sees coming.

I'm here to entertain myself, and in so doing exercise various writing skills. But its more of a stop by Starbucks rather than a sit down meal.

I'm sure you can find many others to debate with.

I love the structure of the universe. Beautiful to look at and study. And the structure of a story in a movie, or a book, or a poem. As a writer it is utterly satisfying to come up with one, let alone a string, of great plot twists that no one sees coming.

I'm here to entertain myself, and in so doing exercise various writing skills. But its more of a stop by Starbucks rather than a sit down meal.

Nope

Isaac Newton wouldn't turn down a battle of wit and intelligence. Maybe you should change your nAme..

Forum List

Back