Calling Millennials Snowflakes is Damaging to Their Mental Health.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I can’t stop myself from sobbing. Oh the hurt. How can we cruel, black-hearted conservatives allow such a thing to continue? We must immediately stop.

Wanna bet?

So-called millennials have developed a reputation for being easily offended, and they're not afraid to let you know when they've been “triggered.” Now, many are saying that calling them “snowflakes” is actually damaging to their mental health.

Aviva, an insurance company in the UK, has delved into this matter and discovered that “nearly three quarters of people (72%) aged 16-24 said the term is unfairly applied to people in this age bracket, while a similar number (74%) feel it could have a negative effect on people’s mental health.”

The UK survey also questioned older audiences to gauge their perception of the term and found that a majority of people thought it was not helpful at all:

Story @ Millennials Speak Up and Say Calling Them Snowflakes Is Damaging to Their Mental Health

I can’t stop myself from sobbing. Oh the hurt. How can we cruel, black-hearted conservatives allow such a thing to continue? We must immediately stop.

Wanna bet?

So-called millennials have developed a reputation for being easily offended, and they're not afraid to let you know when they've been “triggered.” Now, many are saying that calling them “snowflakes” is actually damaging to their mental health.

Aviva, an insurance company in the UK, has delved into this matter and discovered that “nearly three quarters of people (72%) aged 16-24 said the term is unfairly applied to people in this age bracket, while a similar number (74%) feel it could have a negative effect on people’s mental health.”

The UK survey also questioned older audiences to gauge their perception of the term and found that a majority of people thought it was not helpful at all:

Story @ Millennials Speak Up and Say Calling Them Snowflakes Is Damaging to Their Mental Health

LOL- you whiny snowflakes again? What will you find to whine about next?

Forum List

Back