Calling all Russians here at USMB

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Tell us your thoughts and what your neighbors say..or the guys and gals down at the pub/bar are saying about the summit.

What are your thoughts on Putin in general?

What do you think of America and Trump. This question applies whether you are still in Russia...or are living elsewhere but are Russian.

Well I have Russian made amplifier tubes in some of my amps and they are great. Russia has had such a tough last hundred years with the Bolshevicks genociding Russians and their relatives infiltrating all levels of politics in The West. It is so obvious in this time window.

Tell us your thoughts and what your neighbors say..or the guys and gals down at the pub/bar are saying about the summit.
The girls / guys in the bar usually talk about guys/girls =)))

What are your thoughts on Putin in general?
This is a good leader. We see the result of his work, these are not promises of new candidates, but concrete deeds. For this reason, most do not want to change the president, who works well.
He is not perfect. And not holy.
In his work, there are drawbacks.
But I do not see a real alternative. And many Russians, too.
Other candidates ... I think it's obvious that they can promise a lot =)

What do you think of America and Trump.
I think that most of the power in the US belongs to big capitalists. They dictate foreign policy. For them, war is just business. For them everything is just business.

New Topics

Forum List

Back