Calling all Pagans!

That's one of the problems I have to, too much is just advertising, like being flamboyant for the sake of being flamboyant. I have only 'pagan' thing, a simple silver pentacle that I wear to let people know bringing up religion is not a good idea if you don't want an opposing view. Other than that, anything more is overboard. I feel the same for all belief.

I mean a pagan sticker is right up there with having little fish on your car. What's the point ?

Okay ... I went thru the thread.

I found a total of 1 (count 'em) Christian attacking pagan religious belief.

4 non-religious people attack pagan religious belief.

1 non-religous person in the discussion not attacking pagan religious belief.

1 goof. (that would be eots)

I don't know whether dillo is Christian or not but he's not even really discussing religion.

1 Christian wanting to defend Christianity against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I Christian being a smartass, but not attacking religion.

I'm Christian and the only person I have attacked is the Christian extremist.

4 pagans.

So I have to question the perception of Christians that "we" persecute anyone, as it pertains to this board. The largest number of attackers was in the first couple of pages, and they were the nonreligious people, who will be more than happy to attack Christians at every opportunity as well.

Okay ... I went thru the thread.

I found a total of 1 (count 'em) Christian attacking pagan religious belief.

4 non-religious people attack pagan religious belief.

1 non-religous person in the discussion not attacking pagan religious belief.

1 goof. (that would be eots)

I don't know whether dillo is Christian or not but he's not even really discussing religion.

1 Christian wanting to defend Christianity against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I Christian being a smartass, but not attacking religion.

I'm Christian and the only person I have attacked is the Christian extremist.

4 pagans.

So I have to question the perception of Christians that "we" persecute anyone, as it pertains to this board. The largest number of attackers was in the first couple of pages, and they were the nonreligious people, who will be more than happy to attack Christians at every opportunity as well.

damn, i thought i was the goof. ah, sic transit gloria mundi; i've been found out.

gunny makes a valid point

And if a Christian thread were started for the same purpose I would wager all you would find is a bunch of smartass comments from nonchristians. And a lot of ignorance.

Actually, I have no interest in christian issues, so you wouldn't find me there. Also, I have no ax to grind with your (or anyone's) choice of beliefs, that's on you. Refreshing, isn't it?

Welcome to the confusion bin Shattered, pull up a seat and enjoy the show.
*is lost to*

Maybe Ill just head on out and get ready to go to lunch.. Sounds far safer, and is likely to allow me to maintain what sanity I still possess. :D

Forum List

Back