Calling all Pagans!

No one said "no" to sending me a private message with the link. (Yet)

He/She said the were concerned with making it public.

I respected that and asked for a private message. What's the big deal?

Your "no" has been given above. Let it go already. It doesn't look good for us, either, if people go to another board with the explicit intent of causing trouble, which you've indicated in no uncertain terms you wish to do.

I know it is only 11.17 AM ( where I am) but I could use a drink...

Your "no" has been given above. Let it go already. It doesn't look good for us, either, if people go to another board with the explicit intent of causing trouble, which you've indicated in no uncertain terms you wish to do.

Who said anything about trouble?

As a Christian, I would like to address the Christians who supposedly treated him so terribly. I requested a link and he said no. No big deal. I actually got the end result that I assumed I would get. :D

Hopefully next time people won't introduced themselves as having been the victim of Christians if they can't back it up.

I don't drink, but when I did, a guinness hit the freaking spot every time.

Sláinte

As a Christian, I would like to address the Christians who supposedly treated him so terribly. I requested a link and he said no. No big deal. I actually got the end result that I assumed I would get. :D

Hopefully next time people won't introduced themselves as having been the victim of Christians if they can't back it up.

Having one of our "own" be such a complete and utter shit, you seriously find it hard to believe that there's others?

Pul-eeze. You were looking for a way to start trouble, and are simply annoyed that it's been denied.

Valerie:

Where the board was is irrelevant. I still have an active profile on those boards. My choosing to NOT provide the link is my business, and mine alone. I was hoping that USMessage Board would be different, and I am sad to say that it is not.

What brought you to this conclusion?

There are some so-called, self-proclaimed Christians that will attack anyone and anything with different views than their own, to include other Christians.

The extremists and ill-mannered don't speak for everyone. Truth be told, there is one among you that came to this board and began immediately disparaging Christians. So should I assume all pagans are antagonistic toward Christians?

And perhaps you are being overly-sensitive to the subject. I don't see a whole lot of Christians bashing anyone in this thread. I can really think offhand of only 1 without going back and looking.

Questioning your double-standard is NOT attacking your religion. I personally have better things to do than worry about what you choose to worship.

It was not my intention to anger anyone, or piss them off. Truly. If I have done so, I apologize.

And if a Christian thread were started for the same purpose I would wager all you would find is a bunch of smartass comments from nonchristians. And a lot of ignorance.

only proving that you will find ignorance in all races, creeds, color, policital parties and religions.

Do you get attacked a lot by people of different beliefs in real life?

Not really, because I don't go down the streets shouting them out. However most wars are started because of differing religious beliefs. As Penn and Teller said to find world peace 'we just need to stop attacking each other over a difference of opinion'.

Having one of our "own" be such a complete and utter shit, you seriously find it hard to believe that there's others?

Pul-eeze. You were looking for a way to start trouble, and are simply annoyed that it's been denied.

Now you can read my mind too? I'm impressed.

I don't go around presenting myself as a Christian in any circle of life, but it just so happens that I am. I also happen to have good friends from all walks of life, including one who is a Wiccan.

I don't wish to put anyone down.

As I said, hopefully next time, if someone one wants to introduce themself as the victim (of Christian's or whomever) they should be prepared to back it up.

She doesn't have to back it up. She made a statement that has no relevance here and can be taken at face value or not. If you are going to question her integrity, it is incumbent on YOU to prove her statement incorrect.

While the poster seems a bit overly-sensitive, IMO, you cannot deny that there are Christian extremists who attack others for not believing exactly as they do. They exist as much as any other extremists who attack others for the same reason.

IMO, those "Christians" don't behave in a very Christ-like manner. Do you really think you are going to change someone's mind or even to respect your beliefs if you do not respect at least their right to have them and trying to shove yours down their throat?

I don't.

Forum List

Back