Calling 911 Is a Direct Expression of White Power & Privilege

I've said nothing racist. I have nothing to fear from your claim of back privilege.

ā€˜Black Privilegeā€™ Is Nothing More Than a Figment of the White Imagination

Lately the term Black privilege has become increasingly popular in the world of intellectual conservatism. Black privilege is the concept that there is a set of societal advantages that people of color benefit from, to which other people (pronounced "wīt-pee-pull") don't have access.

Of all the benefits of Black privilege, perhaps the most offered example is the hypothesis that Black people get to be racist. They get to say anything they want about White people. They get to have Historically Black Colleges and Universities exclusively for Black people. They get to go to meetings with the NAACP. They even get their own TV network. The entire theory of Black privilege rests on the premise that there are certain things White people canā€™t do, therefore it is must be privilege. Their familiar refrain always begins with, ā€œIf White people did thatā€¦ā€

I used to play a game with myself. You should try it sometime. There are only two steps:

1. Take your remote control and start at a random channel.

2. Keep hitting the ā€œup channelā€ button until you arrive on a channel with a Black person who is not playing sports, singing or rapping.

Thatā€™s why BET exists. Thatā€™s why there is a BET awards. Thatā€™s why there are HBCUs. Thatā€™s why there is a NAACP or Black Lives Matter movement. If Black people held their collective breath waiting for America to fight for, educate or award them, we would have long perished from asphyxiation.

Maybe Black privilege is a real thing. Maybe there are minor advantages to being Black that white people canā€™t take advantage of. But if we put BET, Black Lives Matter, HBCUs and Jesse Williams in a pile, and offered it to the Black privilege hypothesizers in exchange for:
  • All the presidents until 7 year ago.
  • 99% of every Supreme court justice in the history of America
  • 99% of every congressman and senator ever elected to office
  • Every measurable social, economic and political advantage
  • A majority presence in every educational institution
  • Every statistical legal advantage in the justice system
  • A wide advantage in employment statistics, pay statistics and advancement statistics even among those equally educated
  • Ownership of almost every television network, movie studio and major media outlet

Do you think anyone would make the trade?

In fact, what Jesse Williams speech exposed was the opposite of Black privilege. It reveals that even on a night when 965 other channels offer everything from Game of Thrones to college baseballā€¦

Even during a time when the nominees for President from both political parties have alternately referred to Black people as ā€œsuperpredatorsā€ and ā€œthugsā€¦ā€

Even while every other week another police officer is either not charged or acquitted after pumping bullets into a Black bodyā€¦

Some people still canā€™t bear to see us smiling.

Black privilege is a myth.

It is really just White privileged people lamenting whenever there is one thing they canā€™t get in on, contain or control. Itā€™s like driving through an empty parking lot and complaining because you donā€™t get to park in the handicap spot. It is insidious greed. It is racismā€”because no one ever asks why country music, comedians or Christians get their own tv networks and awards shows. Just Black people.

And to be clear, if White people felt this way, or wrote this, or said what Jesse Williams said the other night we wouldnā€™t need the BET Awards.

ā€˜Black Privilegeā€™ Is Nothing More Than a Figment of the White Imagination - EBONY

You're a joke.
Oh my gosh, you publish a lot of good works but THIS has to be my all time favorite, at least for today.

THANK YOU!!!
I think its cute how you two racists are getting along so well. Maybe you can turn your racism into a duo act. Just a thought.

Drop the racist beliefs that all blacks are getting killed by police because thy are not complying with police commands.

Are you calling me a racist? You wouldn't if you knew me. Throwing the race card to invalidate the other person's point of view is worn out. In the post Obama era, all it does is make you look lazy.

By law we do not just have to do whatever the police say.

OK. Not arguing here. But you might also want to consult the Law of Survival. You might want to use a huge amount of common sense and self restraint. Cops REGULARLY kill people they come into contact with. That tiny fact seems to be overlooked by many people.

When you come into contact with a cop for whatever reason, however minor the encounter starts, you need to keep the fact in the front of your mind that you are in a life and death situation and that thought alone should govern your actions.

This stupid little white boy got killed for essentially acting like a jerk. Had nothing to do with being white. He was just too stupid to live in our environment. The cop pulled him over for flashing his high beams. A few moments later he was dead. This is example A of an easily preventable death by cop.

There is no such thing as the race card. So if you are not racist you don't use terms racists use or believe the same things they do, such as playing the race card. Police need o be imprisoned for killing people. Every police shooting that ends up in a death should be treated as a murder and a jury trial should be held, not sham "investigations" by the police departments internal affairs division. The jury decides whether or not the shooting was justified based on the evidence only pertaining to the shooting and not police press releases trying to make people criminals in order bias to allow the community to agree with the killings.. It should not be a life or death situation when you are pulled over for a busted taillight.

Again, you need to understand that things operate differently for blacks than for whites. While you can say a white kid got killed for acting a jerk, therefore race has noting to do with it, that is the completely wrong assessment when you talk about things that happen to blacks given the reality that police departments have been shown to have serious racial bias and that racism is rampant in the justice system.

There is no such thing as the race card. So if you are not racist you don't use terms racists use or believe the same things they do, such as playing the race card.
You say that ^....
Again, you need to understand that things operate differently for blacks than for whites. While you can say a white kid got killed for acting a jerk, therefore race has noting to do with it, that is the completely wrong assessment when you talk about things that happen to blacks
Then post this ^
given the reality that police departments have been shown to have serious racial bias and that racism is rampant in the justice system.
Dude, please!

You don't face reality, you avoid reality!

Here is a dose of reality....

The injustices, forced upon and endured, during slavery,
by your black ancestors, was wrong and fucked up!

The racial discrimination, atrocities and humiliation,
generations of their decendants endured,
that picked up, where slavery left off,...

Ignited by hatred and fueled by fear
was an abomination, to say the least.

Fast forward...
Just the fact, a black man,
was elected President, for 2 terms,
should be enough to throw away the race card.

But, people, like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton,
can only profit from and remain relevant by...
poverty stricken, ignorant, uneducated, welfare cycle,
low life, gang banging, thug life, ghetto trash, n1ggers.

They use racial propaganda to oppress their own race,

Thats why there isn't a real discussion,
because, those who depend on ghetto blacks,
need them to remain right where they are.

Dumb n1ggers are ignorant, lowlife thugs and hood rats
They are killing each other and repopulating the ghetto life.

Smart n1ggers use the dumb ones,
and decent blacks move away from them.
Others, can't let go of the past, keeping the fire burning

Being black isn't a valid reason anymore,
it's a poor excuse, to keep avoiding a real discussion.

Here in Chicago, blacks aren't getting killed by cops
N1ggers are killing each other, constantly.

Black lives only matter, if a white cop is in the picture

If you're dealing with n1ggers, on a daily basis
who will kill you for a pair of Jordons,
for gang affiliations, over turf, over drugs, for drugs....

why is it so hard to believe, color isn't the factor....
probabilities, likelihood and instinct are.

Furthermore, how can you fault them,
for not thinking otherwise?

You avoid the real discussion and all this you posted is evidence.

No, you have avoided discussing the facts I provided,
because you have YET to even acknowledge those facts!

I didn't avoid discussing blacks getting killed by white cops,
I provided data, for cop related deaths since 2016.

Every year, more white people
have been killed by cops, than any other race

Not only, have you avoided addressing that data,
but, you have avoided addressing the fact,
that, hundreds of blacks are killed by blacks.

Yesterday, I was given a citation, by a black cop
for smoking on CTA property, while his black partner,
told the black guy, who was also smoking, a few steps from me,
to move further down the street to smoke.

When the cop asked me for my ID, I complied
When I saw what his partner did, I kept my mouth shut

See, racism doesn't discriminate,
because every race has its racist.

You claim there is no such thing as 'the race card',
and that term is only used by those who are racist
or, believe the same things they do....

Yet, you use the race card to argue,
what data doesn't support,...
and avoid addressing, what the data reveals.

You're fixated on something that doesn't happen often
but, could care less about what is happening every fucking day

The standard white racist argument always uses Chicago. But that's generally an argument that has no facts.

Chicago officials laud 15th consecutive month of declining gun violence

It seemed a typical month in the nation's third largest city.

A 15-year-old boy returning home from a elite Chicago prep school suffered a graze wound to the head early last month when a stray bullet pierced the window of a city bus, police said.

An agent with the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms was shot in the face while working on a newly created task force combating gun trafficking.

The mother of a 19-year-old college student made an emotional appeal for a citywide ceasefire on Mother's Day weekend after her daughter was shot at a party.

The occasional spasms of violence, though, are not keeping Chicago officials from lauding the 15th consecutive month of declining gun violence in a city frequently targeted by President Donald Trump as a symbol of rampant crime.

"This is a Trump-free zone," Mayor Rahm Emanuel told CNN this week. "We have facts. What matters ... is what happens on the street."

The city has had 52 fewer murders and 229 fewer shootings through the end of May -- a 21% drop in both categories -- compared to the first five months of 2017, according to the Chicago Police Department.

May alone saw a 21% decline in murders compared to last year -- from 58 to 46 -- along with a 5% drop in shooting incidents, police said.

So far this year, Chicago has had 500 fewer shooting victims than the same period in 2016, police said.

The standard white racist argument always uses Chicago. But that's generally an argument that has no facts.
Bitch, I live on the Southwest side of Chicago

I'm not a racist and I know what I'm talking about

The shit you posted doesn't mean squat...
Ocassional spasms of violence, my ass!

Maybe they'd like to refer to last year's numbers
instead of the 3rd worst year on record

Rahm is running for re-election

Year to Date:
Shot & Killed: 178
Shot & Wounded: 927
Total Shot: 1105
Total Homicides: 213

Gee, thank God the gun violence is declining, huh

So many ******* have killed each other, it only makes sense
that violence, while still high, seems to be declining...
THE THUGS KILL THEMSELVES OFF LEFT AND RIGHT

Things will pick up, as their spawn gets older
Ghetto welfare, thug mentality, baby momma, way of life

Those are the facts!

(Modified banned word edited)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've said nothing racist. I have nothing to fear from your claim of back privilege.

Lately the term Black privilege has become increasingly popular in the world of intellectual conservatism. Black privilege is the concept that there is a set of societal advantages that people of color benefit from, to which other people (pronounced "wīt-pee-pull") don't have access.

Of all the benefits of Black privilege, perhaps the most offered example is the hypothesis that Black people get to be racist. They get to say anything they want about White people. They get to have Historically Black Colleges and Universities exclusively for Black people. They get to go to meetings with the NAACP. They even get their own TV network. The entire theory of Black privilege rests on the premise that there are certain things White people canā€™t do, therefore it is must be privilege. Their familiar refrain always begins with, ā€œIf White people did thatā€¦ā€

I used to play a game with myself. You should try it sometime. There are only two steps:

2. Keep hitting the ā€œup channelā€ button until you arrive on a channel with a Black person who is not playing sports, singing or rapping.

Thatā€™s why BET exists. Thatā€™s why there is a BET awards. Thatā€™s why there are HBCUs. Thatā€™s why there is a NAACP or Black Lives Matter movement. If Black people held their collective breath waiting for America to fight for, educate or award them, we would have long perished from asphyxiation.

Maybe Black privilege is a real thing. Maybe there are minor advantages to being Black that white people canā€™t take advantage of. But if we put BET, Black Lives Matter, HBCUs and Jesse Williams in a pile, and offered it to the Black privilege hypothesizers in exchange for:
  • A wide advantage in employment statistics, pay statistics and advancement statistics even among those equally educated
  • Ownership of almost every television network, movie studio and major media outlet

In fact, what Jesse Williams speech exposed was the opposite of Black privilege. It reveals that even on a night when 965 other channels offer everything from Game of Thrones to college baseballā€¦

Even during a time when the nominees for President from both political parties have alternately referred to Black people as ā€œsuperpredatorsā€ and ā€œthugsā€¦ā€

Even while every other week another police officer is either not charged or acquitted after pumping bullets into a Black bodyā€¦

It is really just White privileged people lamenting whenever there is one thing they canā€™t get in on, contain or control. Itā€™s like driving through an empty parking lot and complaining because you donā€™t get to park in the handicap spot. It is insidious greed. It is racismā€”because no one ever asks why country music, comedians or Christians get their own tv networks and awards shows. Just Black people.

And to be clear, if White people felt this way, or wrote this, or said what Jesse Williams said the other night we wouldnā€™t need the BET Awards.

ā€˜Black Privilegeā€™ Is Nothing More Than a Figment of the White Imagination - EBONY

You're a joke.
1. About every word out of your mouth is racist.

2. There you go yammering about HISTORY again. You remind of PBS and all their old black & white footages, they constantly reel off at us of 1950s civil rights marches, and sit-ins. Hey if you cant find anything to crab about in the 21st century,just go back t the 1950s, and dump a ton of that on the black public. That ought to b good enough to get them riled up enough to vote Democrat, doncha think ?

3. "Every measurable social, economic and political advantage" ? Wow. Have you been drinking ? The measurable social, economic and political advantages are on the side of the RECIPIENTS/beneficiaries (blacks) of Affirmative Action discrimination, not the VICTIMS (whites)

4. If whites have a majority pre

You're a joke.

4. If there's a "majority presence in every educational institution", well maybe that's because that majority is just that -a majority in the population (+ the fact that whites are more studious than blacks, study harder and get better grades)

5. A "wide advantage in employment statistics" for the ones (whites) who are being discriminated against in job hiring by AA. Well, that's understandable, since whites are the ones who actually show up to apply for the job, while blacks are sleeping till noon, and then pushing drugs, robbing convenience stores, burglarizing houses, pimping and prostituting. As for all those "statistics you mention, you need not bother presenting a source. Liberal sources are the JOKE you were talking about.

6. If whites did own every television network, movie studio and major media outlet, so what ? Blacks still get coddled in the movies and TV shows, made to look like the good guys and cool and smart, while whites are played down as dumb, lame and dishonest.

7. Not one presidential candidate ever referred to black people as ā€œsuperpredatorsā€ and ā€œthugs. They didn't say that. YOU said that - more of your scatterbrained racism.

8. Police officers get not charges or acquitted after shooting/killing a black person, is because they shot in self-defense. Case after case, show a black guy (Terrence Crutcher, Laquan McDonald, Michael Brown, etc) either attacking a cop, or failing to keep his hands visible & empty. Many of these guys get shot because they were stupid or ignorant. I blame education system liberals who are clueless on guns and law enforcement.

no one ever asks why country music, comedians or Christians get their own tv networks and awards shows. Just Black people.
And no one asks why blacks get their own caucus in the congress, and their own civil rights organizations (ex NAACP, BLM). As for TV networks, blacks have one, and there are MANY, MANY blacks on TV shows of all kinds (news, political talk, oodles of commercials, sitcoms (Benson, Good Times, Jeffersons, etc), Jimmy Fallon's entire band, cop shows (Without a Trace), military shows (Seal Team, The Brave), etc.

And since the grossly underreported subject of Black Privilege is being brought up again, well here it is >>

In America, Black privilege manifests itself in numerous forms, with the following deranged mindsets:

1. Blacks have the right to take pride in their race. Whites don't.

2. Blacks can never be racist. Whites are always racist, even if they don't try to be.

3. Blacks get to play the race card. Whites don't.

4. Blacks never have to feel guilty about being black. Whites are trained to feel guilty about being white.

5. Blacks have the right to make blacks only organizations like the Black Student Union and the Congressional Black Caucus. Whites don't.

6. Blacks have the right to never take responsibility for their own actions. Anything bad which happens to a black person can be blamed on racism or white people. Whites have to take responsibility and apologize for their actions.

7. Rich black people have a right to be rich. Rich white people don't.

8. Black people have the right to demonize white people. White people don't have the right to demonize black people.

9. Black people are excused when they are prejudiced against white people. White people are never excused for prejudice against black people.

10. Black people are a "protected class." White people are not.

11. Violent crimes by whites on blacks are "hate crimes." Violent crimes by blacks on whites are just "random" crimes.

12. Blacks have the right to Affirmative Action and minority set-asides. Whites have to earn their positions.

13. Blacks are "cool." Whites are "squares" and "rednecks."

14. Blacks have the right to say words like "******," which whites are never allowed to use. They have the right to incessantly repeat the word "******" in front of white people, to intimidate them and keep them in their place.

15. Blacks can make the most racially insensitive comments and, more often than not, no one blinks twice. They are allowed to insult others without repercussion.

16. Blacks can spend their rent money on designer handbags and then complain about how they donā€™t have the same economic opportunities as everyone else. And they get away with it.

17. Black men are sexual supermen. White men are sexually inadequate. Black men have huge penises. White men have small, inadequate penises.

18. Blacks have "civil rights". Whites don't.

19. Blacks are in prison because of racism. Whites are in prison because they're criminals.

20. Black jury members have the right to acquit criminals, if they're black.

21. Blacks have the right to put a halt to any policy, statement, symbol, statistic, outcome, word or expression they find offensive. Whites have no such rights.

22. Blacks are morally superior to whites.

23. "[Blacks] enjoy cultural cache around the world as victors over oppression and the hard reality of what that looks like at this point in world history. The music that they enjoy, the clothes that they wear, their very mannerisms carry a certain amount of gravitas."

24. Blacks can assign collective racial guilt to "you white folks." White people cannot do the reverse because that would be racist.

25. White people everywhere, and at all times, bear guilt for the crimes of a minority of white people in the past (e.g., slave owners, Adolf Hitler). Making blacks bear guilt, as a race, for the despicable crimes of their criminal minority is stereotyping, racist, and an insult to reason; after all, no one should ever be blamed for the acts of some unrelated person.

26. Blacks have "black culture." Whites are not allowed to have white culture.

27. African-American studies is a celebration of blackness and black culture.

28. Whiteness studies is a demonization of white people and white culture.

29. White people need to undergo diversity/sensitivity training. Black people don't.
"... any generalization--favorable or unfavorable--about any minority that someone does not like is by definition "racist" and deserves to be suppressed--as long as it is said by a white person. Black diversity consultants, in contrast, can parade, without a shred of empirical evidence, the grossest racial and ethnic stereotypes with virtual impunity."

30. It's racist to point out racism by blacks. It's never racist to point out racism by whites.

31. Whites have to walk on eggshells around blacks. Blacks don't give a shit what whites think.

32. Blacks have the right to riot and commit violent acts in response to perceived grievances. White people have to obey the law at all times.

33. Blacks have the right to never be portrayed as criminals or lowlifes in films or on TV. Bad guys on the screen must always be White.

34. Blacks have the right to never be ridiculed, mocked, belittled or laughed at. Whites have no such right.

35. Black criminals have the right to have their race censored in media reports.
Facts which cause blacks embarrassment or cast them in a bad light must be suppressed. Facts which cause whites embarrassment or cast them in a bad light are reported as is.

36. Blacks can silence and intimidate whites by calling them racist. Whites can't silence and intimidate blacks because that would be racist.

37. Forcing whitey to apologize shows black power and clout. Whites can never force blacks to apologize because that would constitute a lynching.

38. Whites are held to a system of 'sensitivity' requirements that do not apply to blacks.

39. "Whites are monitored, pestered, and punished for preposterous reasons--for a look, for an innocent word, for wearing a T-shirt, for expressing a plausible argument--but blacks can say almost anything with perfect impunity."

40. "In discussions of race between black people and white people the conscious black person is always right; is always the ultimate authority on questions having to do with race and racism; must always be regarded as the ā€˜injured party,ā€™ or the oppressed. . . . [Whites] cannot possibly be expected to be objective about questions of race."

41. Blacks may work for explicitly racial goals but whites may not.

42. Blacks are permitted to notice race. Whites are not.

43. "It is quite acceptable for either party to explicitly go after the black, Hispanic, or even the Jewish vote. In fact both parties gain an indispensable moral authority by doing so. But it is absolutely verboten for either party, or any white candidate, to appeal to whites as a racial identity group. Racial identity is simply forbidden to whites in America and across the entire Western world. Black children today are hammered with the idea of racial identity and pride, yet racial pride in whites constitutes a grave evil. Say 'I'm white and I'm proud' and you are a National Socialist, White Nationalist, or some other derogatory description."

44. A black who punches a White person is a hero standing up to oppression. A White person who punches a black is a racist.

45. It can be publicly admitted that blacks are superior to Whites in certain pursuits (i.e. basketball). It can never be publicly admitted that Whites are superior to blacks in other pursuits (i.e. winning Nobel prizes in science).

46. When blacks are overrepresented in a desirable field, it is due to their abilities. When Whites are overrepresented in a desirable field, it is due to racism. When blacks are overrepresented in an undesirable field, it is due to racism. When Whites are overrepresented in an undesirable field, it is their own fault.
Most African countries are made up almost entirely of blacks, and have some of the world's highest birth rates. Most European countries consist of White people having to live alongside blacks and other non-whites, and have some of the world's lowest birth rates.

Last edited:
no one ever asks why country music, comedians or Christians get their own tv networks and awards shows. Just Black people.
And no one asks why blacks get their own caucus in the congress, and their own civil rights organizations (ex NAACP, BLM). As for TV networks, blacks have one, and there are MANY, MANY blacks on TV shows of all kinds (news, political talk, oodles of commercials, sitcoms (Benson, Good Times, Jeffersons, etc), Jimmy Fallon's entire band, cop shows (Without a Trace), military shows (Seal Team, The Brave), etc.

And since the grossly underreported subject of Black Privilege is being brought up again, well here it is >>

Stop crying.

Stop crying.
I was still posting when you posted this. So now you can go back to Post 86, and read the rest of that post. :biggrin:

And you're the one who's been doing the crying - that entre post I've been responding to.

You're a joke.
1. About every word out of your mouth is racist.

2. There you go yammering about HISTORY again. You remind of PBS and all their old black & white footages, they constantly reel off at us of 1950s civil rights marches, and sit-ins. Hey if you cant find anything to crab about in the 21st century,just go back t the 1950s, and dump a ton of that on the black public. That ought to b good enough to get them riled up enough to vote Democrat, doncha think ?

3. "Every measurable social, economic and political advantage" ? Wow. Have you been drinking ? The measurable social, economic and political advantages are on the side of the RECIPIENTS/beneficiaries (blacks) of Affirmative Action discrimination, not the VICTIMS (whites)

4. If whites have a majority pre

Whites have benefitted the most from Affirmative Action. We've been over that.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crowā€™s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

So then why is Teflon Theory believed?

• Because of how American history is taught:
    • American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff ā€“ like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
  • Because of the needs of White American self-image:
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
  • Because middle-class whites are protected from the ugly present:
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crowā€™s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

• American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff ā€“ like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.
I've said 1000 times in this forum, that AA has oppressed whites for over FIFTY YEARS. And what happened before the AA age, DOES NOT have any effect on the present. Just about zero. Sorry to rain on your parade, Mr History.

It's NOT "something we live in right now" AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IS WHAT WE LIVE IN RIGHT NOW. Malicious, Immoral, Racist discrimination favoring blacks, at the the expense of whites, and you support it - more proof of your racism.

Whites here just can't face the fact they get special rights and preferences others don't.

You've been on welfare too long.
There ARE some white racists cops. That's true.
And there are some BLACK racist cops.
And there are some HISPANIC racist cops.
And there are some CHINESE racist cops.

If you think whites are never harassed by "bad" white cops just because they are also white, you're dead wrong.
Maybe you're confusing BAD COPS with RACIST COPS.

Drop the racist beliefs that all blacks are getting killed by police because thy are not complying with police commands.

Are you calling me a racist? You wouldn't if you knew me. Throwing the race card to invalidate the other person's point of view is worn out. In the post Obama era, all it does is make you look lazy.

By law we do not just have to do whatever the police say.

OK. Not arguing here. But you might also want to consult the Law of Survival. You might want to use a huge amount of common sense and self restraint. Cops REGULARLY kill people they come into contact with. That tiny fact seems to be overlooked by many people.

When you come into contact with a cop for whatever reason, however minor the encounter starts, you need to keep the fact in the front of your mind that you are in a life and death situation and that thought alone should govern your actions.

This stupid little white boy got killed for essentially acting like a jerk. Had nothing to do with being white. He was just too stupid to live in our environment. The cop pulled him over for flashing his high beams. A few moments later he was dead. This is example A of an easily preventable death by cop.

There is no such thing as the race card. So if you are not racist you don't use terms racists use or believe the same things they do, such as playing the race card. Police need o be imprisoned for killing people. Every police shooting that ends up in a death should be treated as a murder and a jury trial should be held, not sham "investigations" by the police departments internal affairs division. The jury decides whether or not the shooting was justified based on the evidence only pertaining to the shooting and not police press releases trying to make people criminals in order bias to allow the community to agree with the killings.. It should not be a life or death situation when you are pulled over for a busted taillight.

Again, you need to understand that things operate differently for blacks than for whites. While you can say a white kid got killed for acting a jerk, therefore race has noting to do with it, that is the completely wrong assessment when you talk about things that happen to blacks given the reality that police departments have been shown to have serious racial bias and that racism is rampant in the justice system.

There is no such thing as the race card. So if you are not racist you don't use terms racists use or believe the same things they do, such as playing the race card.
You say that ^....
Again, you need to understand that things operate differently for blacks than for whites. While you can say a white kid got killed for acting a jerk, therefore race has noting to do with it, that is the completely wrong assessment when you talk about things that happen to blacks
Then post this ^
given the reality that police departments have been shown to have serious racial bias and that racism is rampant in the justice system.
Dude, please!

You don't face reality, you avoid reality!

Here is a dose of reality....

The injustices, forced upon and endured, during slavery,
by your black ancestors, was wrong and fucked up!

The racial discrimination, atrocities and humiliation,
generations of their decendants endured,
that picked up, where slavery left off,...

Ignited by hatred and fueled by fear
was an abomination, to say the least.

Fast forward...
Just the fact, a black man,
was elected President, for 2 terms,
should be enough to throw away the race card.

But, people, like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton,
can only profit from and remain relevant by...
poverty stricken, ignorant, uneducated, welfare cycle,
low life, gang banging, thug life, ghetto trash, n1ggers.

They use racial propaganda to oppress their own race,

Thats why there isn't a real discussion,
because, those who depend on ghetto blacks,
need them to remain right where they are.

Dumb n1ggers are ignorant, lowlife thugs and hood rats
They are killing each other and repopulating the ghetto life.

Smart n1ggers use the dumb ones,
and decent blacks move away from them.
Others, can't let go of the past, keeping the fire burning

Being black isn't a valid reason anymore,
it's a poor excuse, to keep avoiding a real discussion.

Here in Chicago, blacks aren't getting killed by cops
N1ggers are killing each other, constantly.

Black lives only matter, if a white cop is in the picture

If you're dealing with n1ggers, on a daily basis
who will kill you for a pair of Jordons,
for gang affiliations, over turf, over drugs, for drugs....

why is it so hard to believe, color isn't the factor....
probabilities, likelihood and instinct are.

Furthermore, how can you fault them,
for not thinking otherwise?

No, you have avoided discussing the facts I provided,
because you have YET to even acknowledge those facts!

I didn't avoid discussing blacks getting killed by white cops,
I provided data, for cop related deaths since 2016.

Every year, more white people
have been killed by cops, than any other race

Not only, have you avoided addressing that data,
but, you have avoided addressing the fact,
that, hundreds of blacks are killed by blacks.

Yesterday, I was given a citation, by a black cop
for smoking on CTA property, while his black partner,
told the black guy, who was also smoking, a few steps from me,
to move further down the street to smoke.

When the cop asked me for my ID, I complied
When I saw what his partner did, I kept my mouth shut

See, racism doesn't discriminate,
because every race has its racist.

You claim there is no such thing as 'the race card',
and that term is only used by those who are racist
or, believe the same things they do....

Yet, you use the race card to argue,
what data doesn't support,...
and avoid addressing, what the data reveals.

You're fixated on something that doesn't happen often
but, could care less about what is happening every fucking day

Actually,

It seemed a typical month in the nation's third largest city.

A 15-year-old boy returning home from a elite Chicago prep school suffered a graze wound to the head early last month when a stray bullet pierced the window of a city bus, police said.

An agent with the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms was shot in the face while working on a newly created task force combating gun trafficking.

The mother of a 19-year-old college student made an emotional appeal for a citywide ceasefire on Mother's Day weekend after her daughter was shot at a party.

The occasional spasms of violence, though, are not keeping Chicago officials from lauding the 15th consecutive month of declining gun violence in a city frequently targeted by President Donald Trump as a symbol of rampant crime.

"This is a Trump-free zone," Mayor Rahm Emanuel told CNN this week. "We have facts. What matters ... is what happens on the street."

The city has had 52 fewer murders and 229 fewer shootings through the end of May -- a 21% drop in both categories -- compared to the first five months of 2017, according to the Chicago Police Department.

May alone saw a 21% decline in murders compared to last year -- from 58 to 46 -- along with a 5% drop in shooting incidents, police said.

So far this year, Chicago has had 500 fewer shooting victims than the same period in 2016, police said.

For example:

I've said 1000 times in this forum, that AA has oppressed whites for over FIFTY YEARS. And what happened before the AA age, DOES NOT have any effect on the present. Just about zero. Sorry to rain on your parade, Mr History.

It's NOT "something we live in right now" AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IS WHAT WE LIVE IN RIGHT NOW. Malicious, Immoral, Racist discrimination favoring blacks, at the the expense of whites, and you support it - more proof of your racism.

No one gives a fuck what you say. The facts say different. The unemployment rate is 3.9 percent. For whites it's lower than that. Where is the oppression bitch? It doesn't exist.

The past does have an effect on the present and the only reason why you don' t want to discuss it is because it kills your lie. So stop crying about shit that doesn't happen.

So you ARE the guy who said that you get discriminated against because you're white, but in actually you're Hispanic. And that you've only had 3 job interviews in your life and that you were forced from grad school by some black "affirmative action" students, had to abandon your dream of becoming a city planner and as a result you had to take a job in the computer industry (but not one of the good ones) making minimum wage (you said $11.00/hr which I took to mean minimum wage because that's what the current minimum wage is in California) and now you don't have adequate retirement benefits?

Did I get it all? Or was that Ray from Cleveland?

Oh, and irrespective of your racial makeup, based solely on the comments you've posted here and elsewhere on USMessageBoard, you have all the traits of a racist - you know that whole white or Hispanic supremacist looking down on blacks folks thing going on.
When you can get a post right, instead of the downpour of errors you just posted, come back and try again. I'm not going to correct all the mistakes of your wild and irresponsible mess that you call posting. That's for you to do.

As for you calling me a racist, that gives you another job to do here. Come up with one shred of evidence to back up that assinine claim.

Oh my gosh, you publish a lot of good works but THIS has to be my all time favorite, at least for today.

THANK YOU!!!
Maybe it looked good to you until I made mincemeat out of it. :biggrin: Putting IM2's dopey posts in the trash, has become my routine job around here. Oh well, ..somebody's got to do it I guess.

Whites here just can't face the fact they get special rights and preferences others don't.

You've been on welfare too long.
There ARE some white racists cops. That's true.
And there are some BLACK racist cops.
And there are some HISPANIC racist cops.
And there are some CHINESE racist cops.

If you think whites are never harassed by "bad" white cops just because they are also white, you're dead wrong.
Maybe you're confusing BAD COPS with RACIST COPS.

I've been on welfare exactly zero days. Whites have gotten preferences, special treatment and protected status for now 242 years coming up in July 4th. So when you can show me that unarmed whites doing nothing are killed by black, Chinese, and Hispanic cops in the same number as white cops are doing, let me know.

No one gives a fuck what you say. The facts say different. The unemployment rate is 3.9 percent. For whites it's lower than that. Where is the oppression bitch? It doesn't exist.

The past does have an effect on the present and the only reason why you don' t want to discuss it is because it kills your lie. So stop crying about shit that doesn't happen.
But we know ONE PERSON who "gives a fuck" what I say >> YOU.

And we know that, because every time I post, you reply to me. You don't say much because frankly, you're not too adept at this forum posting thing, but you sure are paying a lot of attention.

Damn, you get dumber and dumber with every passing post. The black unemployment rate is at an ALL-TIME LOW right now. And if whites are employed more, it's because they're not too lazy to get in the morning and go out and get a job. A REAL job (not pushing, prostituting & pimping)

As for the past & present, you want to talk about the past because that's when blacks had it tough. But now it's the opposite. You get preference in Affirmative Action (since the 1960s). Since then, it's the whites who are the victims.

Babbling about the past of slavery & Jim Crow helps you to avoid the truth about the present and past 50 years. You can keep on babbling, but you're not fooling anybody. :bigbed:

Last edited:
I've been on welfare exactly zero days. Whites have gotten preferences, special treatment and protected status for now 242 years coming up in July 4th. So when you can show me that unarmed whites doing nothing are killed by black, Chinese, and Hispanic cops in the same number as white cops are doing, let me know.
FALSE! It is BLACKS who have gotten "preferences, special treatment and protected status" from Affirmative Action, over the past 50 years.

And "unarmed" is not the point of the police shootings. No one whose hands are not visible, can be considered unarmed. When dumb suspects allow their hands to go out of sight, they make themselves a threat to the cop. You hide your hands, you die. Period (black, white, or green)

FALSE! It is BLACKS who have gotten "preferences, special treatment and protected status" from Affirmative Action, over the past 50 years.

And "unarmed" is not the point of the police shootings. No one whose hands are not visible, can be considered unarmed. When dumb suspects allow their hands to go out of sight, they make themselves a threat to the cop. You hide your hands, you die. Period (black, white, or green)

Nothing you say here is correct.

Forum List

Back