Calling 911 Is a Direct Expression of White Power & Privilege

So, as long as someone criticizes another group without maintaining his/her own group is superior, he/she is not racist?

I think you know what a racist comment is.
You make it unclear.

I think that you are grown and that you know what a racist comment is
Do you drive a Chrysler product, by any chance?

Why?
They make Dodges, too.

It has been proven.

18 Examples Of Racism In The Criminal Legal System
I haven't even read this yet, but I wanted to highlight your comment because we haven't even yet delved into this aspect of how race based laws, court rulings, policies and procedures would naturally produce higher numbers for black Americans than whites, if in fact those numbers actually represent convictions (FBI Crime Statistics.

Another factor that is often left out is that there were specific criminal laws that applied to blacks but not to whites. When you make more things unlawful for one group of individuals that are not unlawful for another group, of course the numbers are going to be higher for the group with more activities that are prohibited. Additionally, practices of discretionary enforcement will also skew the results.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What is a definition of "racist"?
Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
3 : racial prejudice or discrimination​

"The term white supremacy is used in academic studies of racial power to denote a system of structural or societal racism which privileges white people over others, regardless of the presence or the absence of racial hatred. White racial advantages occur at both a collective and an individual level (ceteris paribus, i. e., when individuals are compared that do not relevantly differ except in ethnicity). Legal scholar Frances Lee Ansley explains this definition as follows:

By "white supremacy" I do not mean to allude only to the self-conscious racism of white supremacist hate groups. I refer instead to a political, economic and cultural system in which whites overwhelmingly control power and material resources, conscious and unconscious ideas of white superiority and entitlement are widespread, and relations of white dominance and non-white subordination are daily reenacted across a broad array of institutions and social settings.[31][32]"
White supremacy - Wikipedia

I think you know what a racist comment is.
You make it unclear.

I think that you are grown and that you know what a racist comment is
Do you drive a Chrysler product, by any chance?

Why?
They make Dodges, too.

LOL! That was a good one, but the fact is I didn't dodge anything. If you are grown you know what a racist comment is and another person should not have to explain it to you.

Drop the racist beliefs that all blacks are getting killed by police because thy are not complying with police commands.
Im calling bullshit. Give us 3 verifiable examples of an innocent black man being shot who was complying with police commands. I know of only a single one.

What is bullshit is your claim.
...but you cant prove me wrong with actual evidence. If you cant come up with 3 fucking examples, then youve got nothing. Youre believing shit that you made up in your own head.

What is a definition of "racist"?
Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
3 : racial prejudice or discrimination​

"The term white supremacy is used in academic studies of racial power to denote a system of structural or societal racism which privileges white people over others, regardless of the presence or the absence of racial hatred. White racial advantages occur at both a collective and an individual level (ceteris paribus, i. e., when individuals are compared that do not relevantly differ except in ethnicity). Legal scholar Frances Lee Ansley explains this definition as follows:

By "white supremacy" I do not mean to allude only to the self-conscious racism of white supremacist hate groups. I refer instead to a political, economic and cultural system in which whites overwhelmingly control power and material resources, conscious and unconscious ideas of white superiority and entitlement are widespread, and relations of white dominance and non-white subordination are daily reenacted across a broad array of institutions and social settings.[31][32]"
White supremacy - Wikipedia
Thank you. This definition is why IM2's posts are racist.

Stop making excuses for cops murdering blacks. If this was reversed and the majority of those killed by police were white and the cops doing most of the killing were black we wouldn't be reading all this self help bullshit.

Don't tell me what to do, asshole! I'll say whatever the fuck I choose to say, and if you don't like it, you can kiss my ass.

Cops are not murdering blacks. That's nothing but Obama/Sharpton hype BS, designed to gin up Democrat votes, and you know it. You're not doing anything in this forum except making a fool out of yourself.

As for the brake light post....you're welcome.

Stormfront is hardly credible
If the Black Privilege post I posted, originally came from Stormfront, then I'd say Stromfront is one of the MOST CREDIBLE websites in existence. Very high accuracy.

I've said you are a racist and you are a racist. There is plenty of evidence,.like your black privilegee bullshit.
I've said you are a racist, and you are a racist. There is plenty of evidence,.like your denial of the accurate, spot-on black privilege post.

Last edited:
I've said you are a racist and you are a racist. There is plenty of evidence,.like your black privilegee bullshit.
I've said you are a racist ,and you are a racist. There is plenty of evidence,.like your denial of the accurate, spot-on black privilege post.

Don't make me go find al your racist comments. You can't say the same.

Blacks can never be racist. Whites are always racist, even if they don't try to be.
Blacks get to play the race card. Whites don't.

Whites have played the race card since July 4th, 1776, And there are scotus cases decided by whites using the race card. Whites played the race card in determining citizenship. The race card has been a staple of white American existence.

Blacks have the right to take pride in their race. Whites don't.

Another lie. The claim by those like you is that America is a white country. Whites have determined that the white race represents all that's American. So whites have ample opportunities they use to take pride in their race. This is an example of how whites like you play the race card. I could take this piece of racist crap and rip it up point by point so when I say you are a racist, this claim of so called black privilege produced by a white supremacist that you copied is an example of your racism. And that's just one thing.

Blacks can never be racist. Whites are always racist, even if they don't try to be.

Whites have played the race card since July 4th, 1776, And there are scotus cases decided by whites using the race card. Whites played the race card in determining citizenship. The race card has been a staple of white American existence.

Another lie. The claim by those like you is that America is a white country. Whites have determined that the white race represents all that's American. So whites have ample opportunities they use to take pride in their race. This is an example of how whites like you play the race card. I could take this piece of racist crap and rip it up point by point so when I say you are a racist, this claim of so called black privilege produced by a white supremacist that you copied is an example of your racism. And that's just one thing.
Maybe you flunked English grammar. Notice how I speak in the present and then you try to refute it, by bringing up the distant past (history). Nice try. :rolleyes:

As for your second babbling paragraph, first, I should say that everyone in this forum knows that I am not 100% white, but am Central American Hispanic (50%) and speak fluent Spanish. As such, I'm eligible for racist Affirmative Action benefits, but unlike you and other low-life losers, I have never filled out an AA questionnaire, and I would never lower myself to do that.

This paper of Black Privilege is spot-on CORRECT, and you know it, and it blows your whole racist BS platform to pieces, and that's why you're so up in arms against it. As my old psychology professor once said >> "the #1 cause of hostility is FEAR."

Fact is, you're scared to death of that Black Privilege article, because you know it's 100% true, and so does everyone else, black, white, or whatever. And to see people coming out of the darkness, and telling it like it is, terrifies you as a fundamental threat to your black privilege condition. You're shitting in your pants. I love it. :biggrin:

As for "find" ? One need not find your racist comments. Every word out of your mouth is racist. It might be hard to find you saying something that is NOT racist.

Maybe you flunked English grammar. Notice how I speak in the present and then you try to refute it, by bringing up the distant past (history). Nice try. :rolleyes:

As for your second babbling paragraph, first, I should say that everyone in this forum knows that I am not 100% white, but am Central American Hispanic (50%) and speak fluent Spanish. As such, I'm eligible for racist Affirmative Action benefits, but unlike you and other low-life losers, I have never filled out an AA questionnaire, and I would never lower myself to do that.

This paper of Black Privilege is spot-on CORRECT, and you know it, and it blows your whole racist BS platform to pieces, and that's why you're so up in arms against it. As my old psychology professor once said >> "the #1 cause of hostility is FEAR."

Fact is, you're scared to death of that Black Privilege article, because you know it's 100% true, and so does everyone else, black, white, or whatever. And to see people coming out of the darkness, and telling it like it is, terrifies you as a fundamental threat to your black privilege condition. You're shitting in your pants. I love it. :biggrin:

As for "find" ? One need not find your racist comments. Every word out of your mouth is racist. It might be hard to find you saying something that is NOT racist.

I've said nothing racist. I have nothing to fear from your claim of back privilege.

‘Black Privilege’ Is Nothing More Than a Figment of the White Imagination

Lately the term Black privilege has become increasingly popular in the world of intellectual conservatism. Black privilege is the concept that there is a set of societal advantages that people of color benefit from, to which other people (pronounced "wīt-pee-pull") don't have access.

Of all the benefits of Black privilege, perhaps the most offered example is the hypothesis that Black people get to be racist. They get to say anything they want about White people. They get to have Historically Black Colleges and Universities exclusively for Black people. They get to go to meetings with the NAACP. They even get their own TV network. The entire theory of Black privilege rests on the premise that there are certain things White people can’t do, therefore it is must be privilege. Their familiar refrain always begins with, “If White people did that…”

I used to play a game with myself. You should try it sometime. There are only two steps:

1. Take your remote control and start at a random channel.

2. Keep hitting the “up channel” button until you arrive on a channel with a Black person who is not playing sports, singing or rapping.

That’s why BET exists. That’s why there is a BET awards. That’s why there are HBCUs. That’s why there is a NAACP or Black Lives Matter movement. If Black people held their collective breath waiting for America to fight for, educate or award them, we would have long perished from asphyxiation.

Maybe Black privilege is a real thing. Maybe there are minor advantages to being Black that white people can’t take advantage of. But if we put BET, Black Lives Matter, HBCUs and Jesse Williams in a pile, and offered it to the Black privilege hypothesizers in exchange for:
  • All the presidents until 7 year ago.
  • 99% of every Supreme court justice in the history of America
  • 99% of every congressman and senator ever elected to office
  • Every measurable social, economic and political advantage
  • A majority presence in every educational institution
  • Every statistical legal advantage in the justice system
  • A wide advantage in employment statistics, pay statistics and advancement statistics even among those equally educated
  • Ownership of almost every television network, movie studio and major media outlet

Do you think anyone would make the trade?

In fact, what Jesse Williams speech exposed was the opposite of Black privilege. It reveals that even on a night when 965 other channels offer everything from Game of Thrones to college baseball…

Even during a time when the nominees for President from both political parties have alternately referred to Black people as “superpredators” and “thugs…”

Even while every other week another police officer is either not charged or acquitted after pumping bullets into a Black body…

Some people still can’t bear to see us smiling.

Black privilege is a myth.

It is really just White privileged people lamenting whenever there is one thing they can’t get in on, contain or control. It’s like driving through an empty parking lot and complaining because you don’t get to park in the handicap spot. It is insidious greed. It is racism—because no one ever asks why country music, comedians or Christians get their own tv networks and awards shows. Just Black people.

And to be clear, if White people felt this way, or wrote this, or said what Jesse Williams said the other night we wouldn’t need the BET Awards.

‘Black Privilege’ Is Nothing More Than a Figment of the White Imagination - EBONY

You're a joke.

I've said nothing racist. I have nothing to fear from your claim of back privilege.

Lately the term Black privilege has become increasingly popular in the world of intellectual conservatism. Black privilege is the concept that there is a set of societal advantages that people of color benefit from, to which other people (pronounced "wīt-pee-pull") don't have access.

Of all the benefits of Black privilege, perhaps the most offered example is the hypothesis that Black people get to be racist. They get to say anything they want about White people. They get to have Historically Black Colleges and Universities exclusively for Black people. They get to go to meetings with the NAACP. They even get their own TV network. The entire theory of Black privilege rests on the premise that there are certain things White people can’t do, therefore it is must be privilege. Their familiar refrain always begins with, “If White people did that…”

I used to play a game with myself. You should try it sometime. There are only two steps:

2. Keep hitting the “up channel” button until you arrive on a channel with a Black person who is not playing sports, singing or rapping.

That’s why BET exists. That’s why there is a BET awards. That’s why there are HBCUs. That’s why there is a NAACP or Black Lives Matter movement. If Black people held their collective breath waiting for America to fight for, educate or award them, we would have long perished from asphyxiation.

Maybe Black privilege is a real thing. Maybe there are minor advantages to being Black that white people can’t take advantage of. But if we put BET, Black Lives Matter, HBCUs and Jesse Williams in a pile, and offered it to the Black privilege hypothesizers in exchange for:
  • A wide advantage in employment statistics, pay statistics and advancement statistics even among those equally educated
  • Ownership of almost every television network, movie studio and major media outlet

In fact, what Jesse Williams speech exposed was the opposite of Black privilege. It reveals that even on a night when 965 other channels offer everything from Game of Thrones to college baseball…

Even during a time when the nominees for President from both political parties have alternately referred to Black people as “superpredators” and “thugs…”

Even while every other week another police officer is either not charged or acquitted after pumping bullets into a Black body…

It is really just White privileged people lamenting whenever there is one thing they can’t get in on, contain or control. It’s like driving through an empty parking lot and complaining because you don’t get to park in the handicap spot. It is insidious greed. It is racism—because no one ever asks why country music, comedians or Christians get their own tv networks and awards shows. Just Black people.

And to be clear, if White people felt this way, or wrote this, or said what Jesse Williams said the other night we wouldn’t need the BET Awards.

‘Black Privilege’ Is Nothing More Than a Figment of the White Imagination - EBONY

You're a joke.
Isn't it a privilege for blacks to live in the US?

Any human has the right, if the word "right" has any meaning at all, to exist anywhere on earth, or off earth for that matter. It is not a privilege to exist. That is inherent in existence itself, in the nature of life.
Saying "all G type people are the same" is bigotry concerning whatever G type humans are. When, in a context, "G type people" are identified by skin tone, that is racist in current American English Language. The link is in your brain; any American here knows it. Or, go ahead and pretend you don't; changes nothing. Point is, saying, "Blacks are lazy welfare recipients" is racist because if says that every identifiable member of that group fits that description, and it is an insult. Saying "Chinese are intelligent" is not racist, just incorrect. It is a positive attribution.
So, someone saying "Whites are racist" is a racist statement.

So you ARE the guy who said that you get discriminated against because you're white, but in actually you're Hispanic. And that you've only had 3 job interviews in your life and that you were forced from grad school by some black "affirmative action" students, had to abandon your dream of becoming a city planner and as a result you had to take a job in the computer industry (but not one of the good ones) making minimum wage (you said $11.00/hr which I took to mean minimum wage because that's what the current minimum wage is in California) and now you don't have adequate retirement benefits?

Did I get it all? Or was that Ray from Cleveland?

Oh, and irrespective of your racial makeup, based solely on the comments you've posted here and elsewhere on USMessageBoard, you have all the traits of a racist - you know that whole white or Hispanic supremacist looking down on blacks folks thing going on.

You're a joke.
Oh my gosh, you publish a lot of good works but THIS has to be my all time favorite, at least for today.

THANK YOU!!!

So, someone saying "Whites are racist" is a racist statement.
So why is the statement whites are racist not incorrect as opposed to it being racist?

If a person takes it upon himself to speak on behalf of the white race, or in the case below for the state of Texas, is it unreasonable to attribute his stated beliefs to the entire white race within the state? I mean when a person tells you this and then implements it by passing these white supremacist beliefs into law, do you at least understand where some of the consternation with members of the white race originated?

There are apparently, still people in this country who hold this same opinion. I don't know about other black people but when I hear Donald Trump talking about taking "our country back" and "making America Great Again" to me it sounds like a desire to return to the days when blacks could be whipped or worse with no legal repercussions.

We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable.

That in this free government all white men are and of right ought to be entitled to equal civil and political rights; that the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, and the revealed will of the Almighty Creator, as recognized by all Christian nations; while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding States.
DECLARATION OF CAUSES: February 2, 1861 A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union. | TSLAC

Forum List

Back