Calling 911 Is a Direct Expression of White Power & Privilege

racecard2.gif

I read this yesterday and this line caught my attention:

“Black interactions with police can too easily lead to trauma or death. In many situations, calling the police on a black person can be like tossing a grenade at them.”

Cooperate and comply with reasonable police requests for information and identification and you're on your way. Unless you are committing a crime. Then, there is a reason for you to be dealing with the consequences of your actions. The author seems to think blacks are unable to behave in a reasonable manner which I find quite odd and contrary to my own experience. I don't get this statement at all.
You hit 911 on your phone cops will show up no matter who you are. If you are bright you will only do this in the most extreme cases. In most cases you are much better off fixing your own problems. Intelegent people do not invite the courts into their life if at all possible!

You hit 911 on your phone cops will show up no matter who you are. If you are bright you will only do this in the most extreme cases. In most cases you are much better off fixing your own problems. Intelegent people do not invite the courts into their life if at all possible!
Sometimes it's possible to avoid 911. Other times not. I agree though, it's best to avoid it if you can. :iagree:

Sometimes it's possible to avoid 911. Other times not. I agree though, it's best to avoid it if you can. :iagree:
I have never had to use it. I always find away to take care of issues myself! Most the time with no blood shed nor any one going to jail!

Cooperate and comply with reasonable police requests for information and identification and you're on your way. Unless you are committing a crime. Then, there is a reason for you to be dealing with the consequences of your actions. The author seems to think blacks are unable to behave in a reasonable manner which I find quite odd and contrary to my own experience. I don't get this statement at all.
So it's inconceivable to you that some people do this just to fuck with black people?
Exactly. Especially when you have thugs with badges and guns who think like this one:

‘We Only Kill Black People,’ Police Officer Says During Traffic Stop

I've been on welfare exactly zero days. Whites have gotten preferences, special treatment and protected status for now 242 years coming up in July 4th. So when you can show me that unarmed whites doing nothing are killed by black, Chinese, and Hispanic cops in the same number as white cops are doing, let me know.
FALSE! It is BLACKS who have gotten "preferences, special treatment and protected status" from Affirmative Action, over the past 50 years.

And "unarmed" is not the point of the police shootings. No one whose hands are not visible, can be considered unarmed. When dumb suspects allow their hands to go out of sight, they make themselves a threat to the cop. You hide your hands, you die. Period (black, white, or green)

This guys hands were completely visible, and he was running away.

Ex-South Carolina cop who shot fleeing Walter Scott in the back sentenced to 20 years in prison

If you claim to be Hispanic and white, then what do you have to say about "hispanic privilege"?

21 Latino Organizations You Need to Know

According to this list, they are receiving preferential treatment as well. And there was never a civil rights movement necessary to protect their basic rights as citizens.

And this list does not even include all of the damn Spanish speaking networks on television that come with most satellite services.

You need to STFU.

Last edited:
I've told both of you that the only racial discrimination of any significant magnitude, over the past 50 years is Affirmative Action discrimination against whites (and sometimes other races too), with blacks being the beneficiaries.
What exactly do you believe that "telling us" things which are factually false is going to accomplish? I've explained to you on more than one occasion that your opinion does not equal fact. AND I've posted information from the United States Department of Labor which indicates that white women, not blacks have been the largest group of beneficiaries of Affirmative Action as well as close to 100 current race based Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) cases in which they prevailed, so even if you're too intellectually dishonest to accept my word for these facts you can always verify them for yourself by going directly to the source.

LOL. Pathetic how you fall for the dumbest line in America>> that AA questionnaire is just for statistics. EARTH TO NVM: AA is to give PREFERENCE to blacks over all other races. The statistics line is a laughable red herring, designed to ward off criticism of AA discrimination. You're the first person I've heard actually believe it, and repeat it, since 1988.
So either your reading comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired or you really are being willfully ignorant because I never said that the purpose of Affirmative Action "is just for statistics" I was commenting on why they ask for voluntarily provided statistical information. This is not something that I "fell" for, I've been working with data as a database software developer for 30 years and have had access to data in a multitude of different industries, including the ones which keep information on everyone living in the United States, government, law enforcement, employment, medical, cellular, mortgage/financial, etc. I know of what I speak, unlike you who from the first comment in which I encountered you have done nothing but thrown a continuous pity party and anti-black tirade about how racists blacks and how affirmative action has ruined your life.

That was not a self-defense shooting. it was a "Fleeing Felon" shooting, which Michael Slager was IMPROPERLY arrested for, and convicted for,so that the local politicians could stay in good with the black voting majority.

Major injustice to Michael Slager who did his job as it was supposed to be done.

Fleeing felon rule - Wikipedia

Free Officer Michael Slager

Last edited:
That was not a self-defense shooting. it was a "Fleeing Felon" shooting, which Michael Slager was IMPROPERLY arrested for, and convicted for,so that the local politicians could stay in good with the black voting majority.

Major injustice to Michael Slager who did his job as it was supposed to be done.

That's bullshit. For one thing he was not suspected of being a "felon in flight" he was pulled over for a malfunctioning tail light. Secondly the investigation proved that this"officer" contradicted his own police report.

The bastard should have gotten life in prison. Cops like him give good ones a bad name.

Of course you probably like seeing every black male in America either shot dead or locked up.

You're a nut.

If you claim to be Hispanic and white, then what do you have to say about "hispanic privilege"?

According to this list, they are receiving preferential treatment as well. And there was never a civil rights movement necessary to protect their basic rights as citizens.

And this list does not even include all of the damn Spanish speaking networks on television that come with most satellite services.

You need to STFU.
I don't understand why you're telling me to STFU, based on your post about Latino organizations., or preferential treatment. I don't have anything whatsoever to do with any Latino organizations, or any preferential treatment. And as I've said a thousand times, I have never lowered myself to fill out an affirmative action questionnaire, and would not accept racial preference if they forced it on me.

And when I was denied an assistantship in graduate school, I wasn't the only Hispanic who was denied. 3 others were also, as were 2 Asians. Only 8 people got an assistantship. All were black.

About the only connection I have with being Hispanic, is that it is in my genes, and I speak Spanish fluently, and have desde mil novacientos noventa y nueve. (since 1959).

You need to STFU.
I don't understand why you're telling me to STFU, based on your post about Latino organizations., or preferential treatment. I don't have anything whatsoever to do with any Latino organizations, or any preferential treatment. And as I've said a thousand times, I have never lowered myself to fill out an affirmative action questionnaire, and would not accept racial preference if they forced it on me.

And when I was denied an assistantship in graduate school, I wasn't the only Hispanic who was denied. 3 others were also, as were 2 Asians. Only 8 people got an assistantship. All were black.

About the only connection I have with being Hispanic, is that it is in my genes, and I speak Spanish fluently, and have desde mil novacientos noventa y nueve. (since 1959).

Nonsense and gibberish.

Forum List

Back