Anyone use the Steam link?

• Banned
If so how do you like it? Any tips or tricks?
Ringel05 WAS using it and was VERY disappointed last I heard.
I bought it at launch but never used it till today. So far I'm digging it. Had 3 updates before I could use it. Alien Isolation audio sounds weird through it but my other games seem fine. Just looking for any tips

Ringel05 WAS using it and was VERY disappointed last I heard.
I bought it at launch but never used it till today. So far I'm digging it. Had 3 updates before I could use it. Alien Isolation audio sounds weird through it but my other games seem fine. Just looking for any tips
Your Alien Isolation sound issue is probably related to Steam and a setting in your sound card. You can go to Steam Support, you have to create a separate Support account, and generate a ticket, they may get back to you in a week or two.......
You can also check the Steam Forums related to Alien Isolation for any possible solutions which is pretty much what they want you to do.......

• Banned
I have it, it has it's uses. I play Fallout 4 so everyone can watch. But don't use thier controller, it's bad. I use an Xbox 1.
Yeah. I put the Link in my closet within a week of purchase and don't even get me started on that pos controller. What a joke. I have an idea, let's reinvent the wheel....WITH A SQUARE PEG

I was looking add on options for alienware steam machines when shopping for computers last week. I didn't break the bank b/c I haven't been gaming, and I didn't know how I'd use it if at all. I like the potential though.

Forum List

Back