I'm sure you do see it that way. It's not an appeal to authority it is accepting knowledge on authority. Feel free to scoff at that too.
Yes, I do. Because it's not only textbook appeal to authority fallacy in your case, it's copypasta! That you imagine anyone's going to read that shit after you've pasted the same exact thing at least 25 times in the past month takes a stellar idiot. Make your case in your own words, then perhaps reference "authority" for backup. No one here is conversing with Wald, Einstein. That dog won't hunt.
Anyone who would scoff at accepting knowledge on the authority of others would have to go through life knowing next to nothing as more than 90% of what we know comes from accepting authority from others.

As for how one provides what was written by that authority in an online discussion forum copying and pasting it is the only way to do so.

I actually did make my case in my words first. You scoffed at it. The reality is that whatever I post you are going to disagree with because you are butt hurt. I don't really care if you get over it because it works to my advantage. You keep doing what you are doing and I'll keep doing what I am doing.

I'm sure you do see it that way. It's not an appeal to authority it is accepting knowledge on authority. Feel free to scoff at that too.
Yes, I do. Because it's not only textbook appeal to authority fallacy in your case, it's copypasta! That you imagine anyone's going to read that shit after you've pasted the same exact thing at least 25 times in the past month takes a stellar idiot. Make your case in your own words, then perhaps reference "authority" for backup. No one here is conversing with Wald, Einstein. That dog won't hunt.
Now it's my turn...

I find you to be quite ignorant on the subject of science. You rarely provide anything useful to these discussions, when you do comment your comments show your ignorance and when asked questions which point out your incongruous beliefs you run away or post something irrelevant.

So you might want to worry more about YOUR posting habits rather than mine.

There is no space and time without matter and energy.
Wait, goodness! You've added "space",.. "time",.. and "energy"! Gee, must've just been an oversight before.. Must've!
There is no space and time without matter and energy. Maybe what you meant to say was a false vacuum.
No, I say what I mean, else retract it later. You're just being a dick because you're too lazy to think for yourself and outside the box. The truth is there is no "space" without a "fabric" or "medium" to supply it physical definition, properties, and limits.
Ironically enough, what you failed to grasp is that space and time being created from nothing from a false vacuum does not begin with what you refer to as "not nothing" in the vacuum. It starts with a quantum tunneling event that is nothing because the matter and anti-matter particles are supposed to be symmetrical and cancel themselves out. Ordinarily these pairs will pop into and out of existence. Except in the case of our universe where there were not equal amounts.
Okay, Waldo. Got it the first time. Grasped it fully. Probably before you were born. 99% of quantum mechanics is such silly babble. All's been considered long ago. Even Einstein believed the Æther necessary. He just conveniently forgot for a while. Now everyone's busy reinventing the wheel and demanding all the credit. Sorry. Doesn't work that way.

However, even accepting the claim at face value, someone here rebutted that particular nonsense squarely just yesterday. It's simply not accurate. The positive matter is now thought to be significantly more stable, so obviously wins the battle. But you never listen. Just rinse and copypasta!

Last edited:
Now it's my turn...

I find you to be quite ignorant on the subject of science. You rarely provide anything useful to these discussions, when you do comment your comments show your ignorance and when asked questions which point out your incongruous beliefs you run away or post something irrelevant.

Okay, boss. Because.. you :auiqs.jpg:

Perhaps your turn to run away again and start a new topic about the same crap based upon the same exact copypasta. I can believe that.. Surprise us all and prove me wrong for a change! Please!

Last edited:
Now it's my turn...

Okay, boss. Because.. you :auiqs.jpg:

Perhaps your turn to run away again and start a new topic about the same crap based upon the same exact copypasta. I can believe that.. Surprise us all and prove me wrong for a change! Please!
The truth usually hurts before it helps.

I do plan on creating more threads and I will back them up using data and opinions from subject matter experts like I always do.

There is no space and time without matter and energy.
Wait, goodness! You've added "space",.. "time",.. and "energy"! Gee, must've just been an oversight before.. Must've!
There is no space and time without matter and energy. Maybe what you meant to say was a false vacuum.
No, I say what I mean, else retract it later. You're just being a dick because you're too lazy to think for yourself and outside the box. The truth is there is no "space" without a "fabric" or "medium" to supply it physical definition, properties, and limits.
Ironically enough, what you failed to grasp is that space and time being created from nothing from a false vacuum does not begin with what you refer to as "not nothing" in the vacuum. It starts with a quantum tunneling event that is nothing because the matter and anti-matter particles are supposed to be symmetrical and cancel themselves out. Ordinarily these pairs will pop into and out of existence. Except in the case of our universe where there were not equal amounts.
Okay, Waldo. Got it the first time. Grasped it fully. Probably before you were born. 99% of quantum mechanics is such silly babble. All's been considered long ago. Even Einstein believed the Æther necessary. He just conveniently forgot for a while. Now everyone's busy reinventing the wheel and demanding all the credit. Sorry. Doesn't work that way.

However, even accepting the claim at face value, someone here rebutted that particular nonsense squarely just yesterday. It's simply not accurate. The positive matter is now thought to be significantly more stable, so obviously wins the battle. But you never listen. Just rinse and copypasta!
You are losing it, bro.

You are losing it, bro.
Powerful rebuttal there, little fella. :itsok:
Scientific knowledge is best established by evidence and experiment rather than argued through authority as authority has no place in science. Carl Sagan wrote of arguments from authority:
One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority." ... Too many such arguments have proved too painfully wrong. Authorities must prove their contentions like everybody else.

You are losing it, bro.
Powerful rebuttal there, little fella. :itsok:
Scientific knowledge is best established by evidence and experiment rather than argued through authority as authority has no place in science. Carl Sagan wrote of arguments from authority:
One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority." ... Too many such arguments have proved too painfully wrong. Authorities must prove their contentions like everybody else.
That's all that was called for, bro.

My case was already made. No need to respond to your rant.

Forum List

Back