"Call It What You Want To" Even In Trump Bankruptcy Economics--$22 Tril. Deficit & Climbing!

You still don't get it, you're naive. They don't want a Balanced Budget. If they did, they would have done it a long time ago. The only way to achieve a Balanced Budget, is if the Swamp Creatures are required to do it. And good luck making that happen. So, just live with the massive Debt, and don't expect anything to change.
No, what you don't get is that you support the biggest swamp creature of all. You keep trying to deflect the blame to others, but it is Trump who is to blame. Just as Obama was blamed for the trillions of debt run up on his watch.

You are always bragging what a great leader Trump is just because the stock market ticks upward. But on a matter over which Trump has actual responsibility, he is revealed to be the biggest perpetrator and weakest leader of all.

Again, neither Party supports a Balanced Budget. Why can't you comprehend that? If Obama would have proposed one, it would have been soundly rejected by both the GOP and his own Party. The same goes if Trump proposes one.

The Swamp Creatures don't want a Balanced Budget. Get that through your thick skull. They like things just the way they are. The only way to get it done, is by forcing them to. And how can that be done? It's a sad rigged game, kid. I'm sorry i had to be the one to break it to ya. But it is what it is.

If Obama had proposed a balanced budget the republicans would have been against it. This both parties shit is for the birds. The entire time Obama was in office republicans obstructed his every move.

You're gettin it. It's a rigged game. If they wanted a Balanced Budget, it would have been done years ago. Spending other peoples' money is fun for Swamp Creatures. Most of em are very wealthy folks. The Debt will never effect them.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. We are here because of the republican party. The poster who has said this is our fault is very close to correct given that some of us have been so stupid to elect peopl into government who tell them how we don't need government. How many people would you hire if they told you that your company was not needed? Yet some of us are soooo stupid they consistently hire people who say government has no place then they wonder why government does not work.
the government doesn't work, because it's doing things it cant and shouldn't do. You post FDR govt explosion has made it a huge failure.

Thanks to the magic Kenyan for doubling the national debt.....

Thank Raygun, God of all Rethugicons for tripling it!

No, thank O for racking up more than all the previous presidents combined.

But but but...but...:aargh:

You clowns are the kings and queens of it!

Who knows, maybe trump will rack up a hundred quadrillion.

Well on his way, WEEEEEEEE!

You still don't get it, you're naive. They don't want a Balanced Budget. If they did, they would have done it a long time ago. The only way to achieve a Balanced Budget, is if the Swamp Creatures are required to do it. And good luck making that happen. So, just live with the massive Debt, and don't expect anything to change.
No, what you don't get is that you support the biggest swamp creature of all. You keep trying to deflect the blame to others, but it is Trump who is to blame. Just as Obama was blamed for the trillions of debt run up on his watch.

You are always bragging what a great leader Trump is just because the stock market ticks upward. But on a matter over which Trump has actual responsibility, he is revealed to be the biggest perpetrator and weakest leader of all.

Again, neither Party supports a Balanced Budget. Why can't you comprehend that? If Obama would have proposed one, it would have been soundly rejected by both the GOP and his own Party. The same goes if Trump proposes one.

The Swamp Creatures don't want a Balanced Budget. Get that through your thick skull. They like things just the way they are. The only way to get it done, is by forcing them to. And how can that be done? It's a sad rigged game, kid. I'm sorry i had to be the one to break it to ya. But it is what it is.

If Obama had proposed a balanced budget the republicans would have been against it. This both parties shit is for the birds. The entire time Obama was in office republicans obstructed his every move.
except when he had the house and a 59-60 member of the senate....yeah he was so hamstrung...jesus you guys are tards

I don't listen to what people like you post when you blame democrats for things that have happened when republicans were/are the majority.
well you don't know how the government works.....I have to educate you lefties....

You are correct, Raygun was weak very weak. Not as weak as Bone Spur though!
Inserting a president that served over 25 years ago and is no longer alive to defend himself is weak...its a snowflake move....its a pussy move and its dishonest.....
It is dishonest to say he tripled the debt when he served as President? Only a **** cannot except facts! Here is your sign!
Is the U.S. Deficit Really That Bad?
1980 $74 $81 2.6% Recession. Iran oil embargo.
1981 $79 $90 2.4% Reagan tax cut.
1982 $128 $144 3.8% Reagan's 1st budget.
1983 $208 $235 5.6% Jobless rate 10.8%.
1984 $185 $195 4.5% Increased defense spending.
1985 $212 $256 4.8%
1986 $221 $297 4.8% Tax cut.
1987 $150 $225 3.1% Market crash
1988 $155 $252 2.9% Fed raised rates.
1989 $153 $255 2.7% S&L Crisis.

It wasn't tripled

Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?
  • FY 1989 - $991 billion.
  • FY 1988 - $909 billion.
  • FY 1987 - $854 billion.
  • FY 1986 - $769 billion.
  • FY 1985 - $734 billion.
  • FY 1984 - $666 billion.
  • FY 1983 - $601 billion.
  • FY 1982 - $618 billion.
  • FY 1981 - $599 billion.
  • FY 1980 - $517 billion.
it doubled, but do did tax revenue

Reagan cut taxes and doubled revenues....now if he didn't have to bribe the democratic congress to get the tax cuts passed, we could have balanced the budget, easy.

He sure is. Under trump, it went up 600billion in the first year. Under O, 1.2 trillion. Wait.......huh?

Yeah, it was cool and they were all down when O was tossing around goodies. Nary a peep.

Trump has lit a fire under the economy with his policies, growth is our only hope of dealing with deficits and the debt after Obama exploded both.
you might want to check and see how that's working.

LMAO you will wish I hadn't...MAGA!

Consumer Sentiment, Optimism 99.3%
Unemployment 18 year low of 3.8%
Half of people surveyed reported income gains, the most in 50 years.
US Retail Sales Post Biggest Gain In 6 Months
Small Business Optimism Soars to 2nd Highest Level in History
Main Street Optimism on a Stratospheric Trajectory Thanks to Recent Tax Cuts and Reduced Regulations

Thank God Raygun couldn't have served more he would have rung it by 6!
Reagan was loved and adored...when he died millions of people made their way to DC for the procession....when the Magic Kenyan dies the streets will be empty except for a few hundred BLM members and ANTIFA freaks.....

It doesn't mean that Raygun was not a horrible president. He was, in fact during the Raygun years it was the greatest transfer of wealth ever. From the working class to the uber wealthy in the history of the world.

Yeah, when he cut my taxes, all my money went to the wealthy....wait, WHAT?

It did when he raised your taxes 6 times after he cut them!

They were much lower when he left than when he started.
It was in all the papers.

Maybe millions saw testimony that Wells Fargo Bank created phony accounts. Behind the witness was a display of the U. S. Federal Deficit, even at that moment. So Phony Business It Was, all about the Trump Party Tax Cut showing what GOP really stands for.

Now Post-Summit, even the famous North Korean video of the exploding mountain--possibly a Death Camp or Hillary's Emails--"Call It What You Want To" clearly explains(?) the Trump Party administration and Congress.

U. S. Personal Income is at about $17.0 tril. The display of the U. S. Federal Deficit was approaching $22.0 Tril. "Call It What You Want To!" The Trump Party doesn't even know if it is bankrupt or not. In the Presidential debates, it was not clear if the Trump Party Leader had three, four, or six bankruptcies or "Call It What You Want To."

Fact Check: Has Trump declared bankruptcy four or six times?

Most people call it lying, but Trump finally explained that he called the first three bankruptcies, only one(?).

Who's Counting in The Trump Party Administration?

"Call It What You Want To!"

The Trump Party agenda doesn't even tax anything, anymore!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(North and South Korean militaries not talking on phones, or maybe not even texting. Zero outcome expected, "Call It What You Want To!")

The debt is 22 trillion not the deficit

Buy a dictionary

The Federal Deficit goes back to year one or two of the U. S. federal government. The accumulation of it is also called "Debt." You could say that the federal debt increased about $10 bil. per year under Nixon-Ford. Forecast in 1975, the rate was at $100.0's bil. every year in the Clinton Administration. It should have been under Bush I, One-Term-Only but the war was too short and the family didn't much like the poor at rate--who had not died in the war. You would say that Central Government debt was increased.

Bush II, Two-terms, kept that up, and then by Obama-Biden/Trump-Pence it would become the annual $1.0 tril., more or less. One of the posts in this thread alludes to Keynes. No one seems to post that it didn't work. The increase of federal deficits, and so the debt (the same thing) could be said to have helped bring on the "Great Recession."

"Call It What You Want," the giant spate of new announced market spending, and MAGA percentage pay boosts: Has not happened, except for CEO's. Now there is trade war.

Deuteronomy 23:19-20, first proposed that usury formulas be charged foreign, especially if they were poor. Those are kinds of pigs and slime all supportive households of New and Old Testament: Are like. The New Testament explanation is shown in Matthew 25;14-30, with a Foreclosure Crisis type of outcome. The Middle Ages would eventually be called "Dark." North Korea looks that way at night. "Deity Be Praised" applies to all of the foregoing!

Debt and Deficit are both well-understood, and applied.

Nobody calls it out at all!

(Lands of Many Nations now call on Great Spirit; "Seven Come Eleven!" Call It What You Want to!)

Maybe millions saw testimony that Wells Fargo Bank created phony accounts. Behind the witness was a display of the U. S. Federal Deficit, even at that moment. So Phony Business It Was, all about the Trump Party Tax Cut showing what GOP really stands for.

Now Post-Summit, even the famous North Korean video of the exploding mountain--possibly a Death Camp or Hillary's Emails--"Call It What You Want To" clearly explains(?) the Trump Party administration and Congress.

U. S. Personal Income is at about $17.0 tril. The display of the U. S. Federal Deficit was approaching $22.0 Tril. "Call It What You Want To!" The Trump Party doesn't even know if it is bankrupt or not. In the Presidential debates, it was not clear if the Trump Party Leader had three, four, or six bankruptcies or "Call It What You Want To."

Fact Check: Has Trump declared bankruptcy four or six times?

Most people call it lying, but Trump finally explained that he called the first three bankruptcies, only one(?).

Who's Counting in The Trump Party Administration?

The Trump Party agenda doesn't even tax anything, anymore!

(North and South Korean militaries not talking on phones, or maybe not even texting. Zero outcome expected, "Call It What You Want To!")

Do what?

It's like this........

DEMOCRATS...... raise taxes, spend more than you bring in regardless of tax increase.
REPUBLICANS....lower taxes, but invent other ways to increase revenue but don't call it taxes.... and spend more than you bring in.

RESULT.
They both spend more than they bring in and our National debt is getting to be beyond lubricious.

And just sayin.... at the current rate of increase Trump will have increased the debt more than Obama if he has two terms and does not change current outlay...which has dramatically increased lately.

That's a lie. Again.

The bush boy took our national debt from 5.5 trillion up to 13 trillion dollars. More than doubling it and setting a new record of debt created by one president. He added 7.5 trillion dollars to our national debt in 8 years.

Obama didn't double the national debt. He added around 6 trillion to it. Obama didn't add more to our national debt than any other president. That would be the bush boy. But take heart, trump and the republicans are on their way to out spend even the bush boy and set new record highs in both our national debt and our budget deficit.

Stop lying.
You have CNN brain decease.....it could be fatal....your facts are all wrong...all CNN fed nonsense....turn off CNN save yourself....

I turned off CNN in 2004. I turned off all propaganda that passes for news in America.

I get my news from a variety of sources but I like Canadian news. They are prohibited by law from lying so you know you're not getting a bunch of propaganda.

But I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I'm not a partisan hack like you are.

I don't give a care what party a person is in. If they're a criminal they're a criminal. If they did well fiscally, they did well fiscally.

The facts speak for themselves. I bothered to find those facts. You didn't. You prefer the propaganda lies. Which is your choice but it leave you open to a lot of ridicule from those of us who do want truth.

But I'm not surprised you are too stupid to know that Kenya didn't exist when Obama was born. Your claim would have been more believable if you had said he was from Mombasa. Go find out what Mombasa is for yourself. I'm done spoon feeding you facts that intelligent people have known since world history class in Jr. High School.

He sure is. Under trump, it went up 600billion in the first year. Under O, 1.2 trillion. Wait.......huh?

You do know until October 2017 Rump was operating under O's budget don't you? Oh wait!

Last edited:

You do know until October 2017 Rump was operating under I'd budget don't you? Oh wait!

Not any more.

You do know until October 2017 Rump was operating under I'd budget don't you? Oh wait!

Not any more.

Exactly, and the deficit is raising, strange aint it.

What Kenyan? We've never had a Kenyan in our white house.

If you're talking about Obama, he's not from Kenya. Kenya didn't exist when he was born. Obama was born August 1961. Kenya didn't exist until 1963. He can't be from a nation that didn't exist when he was born.

Obama didn't double the national debt.

The bush boy left his wars and drug program off the national general budget. He used emergency bills to fund it all so it didn't show up on the books.

When Obama became president all that off the books spending was added to our general budget. Over night the budget skyrocketed up to 13 trillion dollars.

Obama took that 13 trillion up to 19 trillion.

The people who doubled our debt was reagan, he took 800 and something billion dollar national debt up to nearly 3 trillion dollars. The first bush took it up to 5 trillion dollars. Clinton took it up to 5.5 trillion dollars. The bush boy took it up to 13 trillion dollars. Obama took it up to 19 trillion dollars.

The only presidents who doubled, in fact more than doubled, our national debt were reagan, the first bush and the bush boy.

Stop lying.

No other president has added as much to our national debt. than Obama the Magic Kenyan.....no one.....you stop lying....

That's a lie. Again.

The bush boy took our national debt from 5.5 trillion up to 13 trillion dollars. More than doubling it and setting a new record of debt created by one president. He added 7.5 trillion dollars to our national debt in 8 years.

Obama didn't double the national debt. He added around 6 trillion to it. Obama didn't add more to our national debt than any other president. That would be the bush boy. But take heart, trump and the republicans are on their way to out spend even the bush boy and set new record highs in both our national debt and our budget deficit.

Stop lying.

The bush boy took our national debt from 5.5 trillion up to 13 trillion dollars.

$5.7 to $10.6 trillion. $4.9 trillion.
Less, if you consider TARP loans made under Bush and repaid, at a profit, under Obama.

View attachment 198852

View attachment 198853

Obama added $9.3 trillion.
More, if you consider TARP loans made under Bush and repaid, at a profit, under Obama.

View attachment 198854

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

You might want to read the following article here's one important part of it:

How the US public was defrauded by the hidden cost of the Iraq war | Michael Boyle

The most obvious way in which the true cost of this war was kept hidden was with the use of supplemental appropriations to fund the occupation. By one estimate, 70% of the costs of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan between 2003 and 2008 were funded with supplemental or emergency appropriations approved outside the Pentagon's annual budget.

If you look at when the debt hit the 13 trillion dollar mark you will see that it's impossible for Obama to have accrued 3 trillion in debt in a year. The national debt was just below 13 trillion when he took office. I just rounded it up from the 12. something trillion to 13.

The bush boy kept his wars off the general budget books when it was added back it showed that the bush boy spent many trillions more than just the 10 trillion republicans want Americans to believe.

What Kenyan? We've never had a Kenyan in our white house.

If you're talking about Obama, he's not from Kenya. Kenya didn't exist when he was born. Obama was born August 1961. Kenya didn't exist until 1963. He can't be from a nation that didn't exist when he was born.

Obama didn't double the national debt.

The bush boy left his wars and drug program off the national general budget. He used emergency bills to fund it all so it didn't show up on the books.

When Obama became president all that off the books spending was added to our general budget. Over night the budget skyrocketed up to 13 trillion dollars.

Obama took that 13 trillion up to 19 trillion.

The people who doubled our debt was reagan, he took 800 and something billion dollar national debt up to nearly 3 trillion dollars. The first bush took it up to 5 trillion dollars. Clinton took it up to 5.5 trillion dollars. The bush boy took it up to 13 trillion dollars. Obama took it up to 19 trillion dollars.

The only presidents who doubled, in fact more than doubled, our national debt were reagan, the first bush and the bush boy.

Stop lying.

No other president has added as much to our national debt. than Obama the Magic Kenyan.....no one.....you stop lying....

That's a lie. Again.

Stop lying.

The bush boy took our national debt from 5.5 trillion up to 13 trillion dollars.

$5.7 to $10.6 trillion. $4.9 trillion.
Less, if you consider TARP loans made under Bush and repaid, at a profit, under Obama.

View attachment 198852

View attachment 198853

Obama added $9.3 trillion.
More, if you consider TARP loans made under Bush and repaid, at a profit, under Obama.

View attachment 198854

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

You might want to read the following article here's one important part of it:

How the US public was defrauded by the hidden cost of the Iraq war | Michael Boyle

The most obvious way in which the true cost of this war was kept hidden was with the use of supplemental appropriations to fund the occupation. By one estimate, 70% of the costs of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan between 2003 and 2008 were funded with supplemental or emergency appropriations approved outside the Pentagon's annual budget.

If you look at when the debt hit the 13 trillion dollar mark you will see that it's impossible for Obama to have accrued 3 trillion in debt in a year. The national debt was just below 13 trillion when he took office. I just rounded it up from the 12. something trillion to 13.

The bush boy kept his wars off the general budget books when it was added back it showed that the bush boy spent many trillions more than just the 10 trillion republicans want Americans to believe.

The most obvious way in which the true cost of this war was kept hidden was with the use of supplemental appropriations to fund the occupation

All spending hits the budget and impacts the deficit and debt. True story.

If you look at when the debt hit the 13 trillion dollar mark you will see that it's impossible for Obama to have accrued 3 trillion in debt in a year.

If you look at the debt on Jan 20, 2009, you'll see what was possible.

The national debt was just below 13 trillion when he took office.

Ummm…

upload_2018-6-15_14-27-57-png.198853

...$10.6 trillion.

Forum List

Back