Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Hmmm. You are such a lame fucker.

Under the name you use here....you have posted at other forums.

There is no telling what other names you use.

I never said I wasn't a member of other forums but when was the last time I have been to any of them?

Who gives a shit?

/she said politely

oh so now it's who gives a shit. Seems like laughing bitch does, why don't you ask him why he gives a shit, and I'm not being polite bitch.

I'm the only one in this discussion that has that SKILL something you lack. :lol:

Been reading blueprints and fixing things since I was 12 years old. Nothing in there that a skilled handyman cannot do.

Really? You aren't allowed on a job site at age 12 OSHA SAFETY RULE.
So you can read a P and A set of drawings?
OK at what column line is the closest bathroom?

vdlPqKM.jpg

As far as reading blueprints is concerned I started learning drafting at age 12 and I was working on sites at age 16.

Per the key the toilet is defined as TO and can be found at coordinates B/6.5.

Disclaimer: The image was small and the resolution was not good when it was blown up on my monitor. I would need a better image to confirm and I am curious as to the purpose of the "UT - Urea tank room" if that is what it actually says, but it is blurry so it will need a larger image.

Been reading blueprints and fixing things since I was 12 years old. Nothing in there that a skilled handyman cannot do.

vdlPqKM.jpg

As far as reading blueprints is concerned I started learning drafting at age 12 and I was working on sites at age 16.

Disclaimer: The image was small and the resolution was not good when it was blown up on my monitor. I would need a better image to confirm and I am curious as to the purpose of the "UT - Urea tank room" if that is what it actually says, but it is blurry so it will need a larger image.

Ok, now it makes more sense having studied the plan a little more. This is the emergency power building and it will use diesel generators. The Urea Tank is for scrubbing the diesel exhaust.

vdlPqKM.jpg

OK good you can some what read blue prints, however OSHA SAFETY RULE would not allow anyone under the age of 18 on a construction site
And as for your any handy man can do it. TO PULL A PERMIT YOU MUST BE LICENSED TO DO THAT. Not to many handy men can do that. Also a handy man can't start a project from the slab to the trim out stage of a job. I can do it all. Up until last week, I was mainly been sitting a desk, doing take off for new projects, and making RFI's

vdlPqKM.jpg

OK good you can some what read blue prints, however OSHA SAFETY RULE would not allow anyone under the age of 18 on a construction site
And as for your any handy man can do it. TO PULL A PERMIT YOU MUST BE LICENSED TO DO THAT. Not to many handy men can do that. Also a handy man can't start a project from the slab to the trim out stage of a job. I can do it all. Up until last week, I was mainly been sitting a desk, doing take off for new projects, and making RFI's

I was 16 before OSHA was established. So once again you are grasping at straws.

No construction site is going to allow someone like you to work for cash under the table on that project for a couple of reasons;

1) They only hire professionals who carry their own Workman's Compensation. You can't get that without the IRS becoming involved.

2) Legitimate construction sites need to account for all expenditures. Cash payments to contractors come under IRS scrutiny.

3) Obtaining a Permit requires paying fees to the local authority that issues them and they will have a record of that payment on file which the IRS will have access to in order to prove that you worked and were paid but you failed to pay taxes on that income.

So it looks like your little plan to defraud the IRS is going to restrict you to handyman jobs only for small cash payments.

BTW working for cash under the table makes you no better than an illegal alien. Bet you never thought of that either.

No construction site is going to allow someone like you to work for cash under the table on that project for a couple of reasons;

1) They only hire professionals who carry their own Workman's Compensation. You can't get that without the IRS becoming involved.

2) Legitimate construction sites need to account for all expenditures. Cash payments to contractors come under IRS scrutiny.

3) Obtaining a Permit requires paying fees to the local authority that issues them and they will have a record of that payment on file which the IRS will have access to in order to prove that you worked and were paid but you failed to pay taxes on that income.

So it looks like your little plan to defraud the IRS is going to restrict you to handyman jobs only for small cash payments.

BTW working for cash under the table makes you no better than an illegal alien. Bet you never thought of that either.

:lol: :lol:

Who said I planned to return to a construction site job?

Now how about a company's owner? Yes that will do.

OH and it's not the IRS's money it doesn't belong to them.

Last edited:

Companies are required to file with the IRS in order to obtain a TIN #.

You just keep :dig: your hole ever deeper.

Actually true and false Plenty of times I've assisted friends and they paid me under the table. It is what it is.

Actually true and false Plenty of times I've assisted friends and they paid me under the table. It is what it is.

You are a terrible liar. It is what it is though. :lol:

Asclepias here's how it works. Several of my friends own plumbing companies they do just about everything from commercial new construction to having a 24 hour on call service. One might get a call from a very important client that may need some type of plumbing repair done that can't wait for next day service. He can't get in touch with his service man, so he calls me. I'm not on his payroll so he pays me out of his deep very deep pocket.:lol:

Gee, let's comport the hysteria over the fowl family patriarch being (briefly) suspended by the far right, and the far right (in the persona of novasteve) supporting - it seems - a boycott of the RB Parade because of one float expressing support for the rights of a minority of citizens.

It seems only the dumbest of the dumb would support such a move today.

Has the Rose Bowl ever allowed a wedding to be part of the parade before? If no, the OP has a point. If yes, you do. Feel free to prove you have a point.

Farmers Insurance's "Love Float" featured the wedding of a Virginia couple, Nicole and Gerald of Chesapeake, VA, which was officiated by nationally syndicated radio personality Sean Valentine. The couple was selected through a first-ever public vote by the American people. The parade's closing unit featured Coco Jones of the Disney Channel.

2013 Tournament Of Roses Parade Will Feature First Live Wedding « CBS Los Angeles
Rose Parade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back