Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Do you know what asexual reproduction is? Remember in the context of what we were discussing when I said if we were meant to be gay we would have been asexual.
Now be silent you aren't as smart as you thought you were.

I asked you. Please define it. I dont even mind if you take a while to look it up. i want to see what type of verbal gymnastics you are going to use to make it relate to people being born gay. I'll be waiting.

I said I know what it is do you? If you do know what it means you would not support faggots.

If you know what asexual reproduction is then define it and tell me how it relates to my post saying people are in fact born gay. Your time is running out and I will have to make you look like an assclown. Last warning.

sure he did.

when you have a skill you'll understand how hard it will be to replace you.

Oh I know. If only I had a skill set as magnificent as yours! I could be an idiot BigDerp too! Or is that to......er......two......awwwwwwwwww fuck it! You know what I ment!

Can you plumb and do it by code in a timely manner? Can you figure out a plumbing problem on the fly? Do you know the difference between a sweep quarter bend, Combo sanitary tee? Are you allowed by code to use a sanitary tee in the horizontal part of a drain? Can you do a lay out of a job? Can you read blue prints? Do you know the measurements of a handicap lavatory? Can you set an in wall water fountain? Do you know what the acceptable grade of 2" pipe is? Do you know how to repair an inline filter? Which way a check valves goes? Do you know what the max distance the weir of a P trap is? Is an S trap allowed by code? How many fixtures can a 3/4" water line carry? What is the maximum fixtures allowed on a 4" DWV system?

I asked you. Please define it. I dont even mind if you take a while to look it up. i want to see what type of verbal gymnastics you are going to use to make it relate to people being born gay. I'll be waiting.

I said I know what it is do you? If you do know what it means you would not support faggots.

If you know what asexual reproduction is then define it and tell me how it relates to my post saying people are in fact born gay. Your time is running out and I will have to make you look like an assclown. Last warning.
Google it, as I said if I did not know what it was I would not have mentioned it.

Oh I know. If only I had a skill set as magnificent as yours! I could be an idiot BigDerp too! Or is that to......er......two......awwwwwwwwww fuck it! You know what I ment!

Can you plumb and do it by code in a timely manner? Can you figure out a plumbing problem on the fly? Do you know the difference between a sweep quarter bend, Combo sanitary tee? Are you allowed by code to use a sanitary tee in the horizontal part of a drain? Can you do a lay out of a job? Can you read blue prints? Do you know the measurements of a handicap lavatory? Can you set an in wall water fountain? Do you know what the acceptable grade of 2" pipe is? Do you know how to repair an inline filter? Which way a check valves goes? Do you know what the max distance the weir of a P trap is? Is an S trap allowed by code? How many fixtures can a 3/4" water line carry? What is the maximum fixtures allowed on a 4" DWV system?

Nah....I call a plumber. He then comes and does the job....and I pay him with legally earned money. It is the American way.

But all that sure sounded cool! You might be the only guy in your living room who knows all that stuff!

Nah....I call a plumber. He then comes and does the job....and I pay him with legally earned money. It is the American way.

But all that sure sounded cool! You might be the only guy in your living room who knows all that stuff!
I'm the only one in this discussion that has that SKILL something you lack. :lol:

Google it, as I said if I did not know what it was I would not have mentioned it.

I warned you dumbass. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction

Asexual reproduction is a mode of reproduction by which offspring arise from a single parent, and inherit the genes of that parent only

You said this in response to me saying that there are people that are born gay.

If people were born gay we would be asexual beings

What kind of retarded comment is that and how does it relate?

Then you tried to clean it up once you looked up what asexual actually meant and tried to avoid answering the question exposing how stupid you were.

Remember in the context of what we were discussing when I said if we were meant to be gay we would have been asexual.

Well we never had such a discussion. If we did please post it. How could you be so stupid to think I would not bust you dumbass.
giggle.gif

Asexual reproduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then you tried to clean it up once you looked up what asexual actually meant and tried to avoid answering the question exposing how stupid you were.

Remember in the context of what we were discussing when I said if we were meant to be gay we would have been asexual.

Well we never had such a discussion. If we did please post it. How could you be so stupid to think I would not bust you dumbass.
giggle.gif

WOW you don't get it do you? If we were intended to be gay how would we have populated the earth without being asexual? Thanks for proving my point that being gay is wrong

I'm the only one in this discussion that has that SKILL something you lack. :lol:

What...picking up the phone and calling my plumber? Easy peezy, tax evader.

giggle.gif

WOW you don't get it do you? If we were intended to be gay how would we have populated the earth without being asexual? Thanks for proving my point that being gay is wrong

Hello, dummy. Did anyone say we were ALL intended to be gay? Why does your brain miss so much? Is it your diet?

giggle.gif

I knew you would commence with the verbal gymnastics. Who said everyone was intended to be gay? :cool:

Why don't you just admit you didn't know what asexual reproduction was, looked it up and realized how much of a dumbass you are? Its ok to be ignorant but not ok to lie about that ignorance.

Last edited:

giggle.gif

I knew you would commence with the verbal gymnastics. Who said everyone was intended to be gay? :cool:

Why don't you just admit you didn't know what asexual reproduction was, looked it up and realized how much of a dumbass you are? Its ok to be ignorant but not ok to lie about that ignorance.

Dude my position hasn't changed at all. stop insinuating that it has. I'll ask you again do you know what asexual means? If you really do then why do you support faggots?

Dude my position hasn't changed at all. stop insinuating that it has. I'll ask you again do you know what asexual means? If you really do then why do you support faggots?

If I am lying why don't you report me? Its an infraction to misquote someone. Your position has changed. I quoted it to show you how stupid you were to think i would not catch it. Now your stalling for a definition when I posted the definition of asexual up above. What a retard!

laughing.smileface2.gif

If I am lying why don't you report me? Its an infraction to misquote someone. Your position has changed. I quoted it to show you how stupid you were to think i would not catch it. Now your stalling for a definition when I posted the definition of asexual up above. What a retard!

laughing.smileface2.gif

No my positon never changed.
People aren't born gay they decide because they were influenced by people around them the weak minded individuals.

How do you know this? Are you gay? I was born heterosexual and knew I was attracted to girls before I even knew what that meant. No one taught me anything.

laughing.smileface2.gif

How do you know this? Are you gay? I was born heterosexual and knew I was attracted to girls before I even knew what that meant. No one taught me anything.

Your position changed from stupid to down right hilariously absurd. You are dismissed retard. :lol:

laughing.smileface2.gif

Your position changed from stupid to down right hilariously absurd. You are dismissed retard. :lol:

Can't have your way so you take your ball and run home? Thanks again for proving my point. being gay was never intended.

The first thing they will be confiscating to auction off is his computer. All it takes is one person to write off his services as a business expense and they are going to nail his dumbass to the wall.

Or he will try and get a professional discount and trigger it that way. There are so many ways that the IRS keeps track of income and expenditures that it is well nigh impossible to get away with a cash only income.

You think people don't need plumbing anywhere else?I have 100 counties I can plumb in. There are many plumbers who work for cash only it's nothing new here.

In which case the IRS already knows about your little game.

Do you know what asexual reproduction is? Remember in the context of what we were discussing when I said if we were meant to be gay we would have been asexual.
Now be silent you aren't as smart as you thought you were.

:dig:

The average handyman can do all of the above to code by referencing the applicable resources.

Been reading blueprints and fixing things since I was 12 years old. Nothing in there that a skilled handyman cannot do.

Forum List

Back