California’s Sierra Nevada Sets All-Time December Snow Record

An appeal to authority is not always logical, and in this case it's very logical. If you're a scientist you should know that you're not really qualified to disagree with another scientist in a field that you're not active in. It's not your job. You couldn't possibly know as much as they do, or have the kind of context that they have. You're ignorant compared to them, scientist or not.

Actually, I am. I am a PhD geologist who is qualified to teach every climatology class there is. All the way up to graduate level.

A PhD climatologist on the other hand, can't even handle 4th year geology classes. Optical crystalography, minerology, all of those classes are beyond a climatologist.

So, yes. I AM qualified to have an opinion on what they claim.

Actually, I am. I am a PhD geologist who is qualified to teach every climatology class there is. All the way up to graduate level.

A PhD climatologist on the other hand, can't even handle 4th year geology classes. Optical crystalography, minerology, all of those classes are beyond a climatologist.

You're not a climate scientist. It doesn't matter that you were qualified to teach classes a million years ago. It's pure and unadulterated arrogance to compare yourself to active climate scientists that are doing relevant research and saying things that are contrary to what you believe.

When is the last time you had climate research published? Have you ever? I may not be a scientist yet, but I know enough to know that your position is very fishy. You don't talk and think like real scientists do. No offense.

Maybe we should open a Geology section for you?
Or a logic 101?
Because your climate denial and reasoning on any and all topic is totally mind-porked.

Of course you also claim you're a progressive or Liberal (pick one), but post 100% opposite of that. 100%.
Maybe you have too many rocks in your head.
`

Maybe we should open a Geology section for you?
Or a logic 101?
Because your climate denial and reasoning on any and all topic is totally mind-porked.

Of course you also claim you're a progressive or Liberal (pick one), but post 100% opposite of that. 100%.
Maybe you have too many rocks in your head.
`
Legit scientists just don't approach things with the kind of arrogance that he does. They have respect for the process and for the work of other scientists and scientific institutions. He is dismissing the work of scientists all over the planet because of a gut feeling he has.

He seems to think having been a teacher once makes him equal to or better than active and current climate scientists doing research. It's outrageously arrogant and ridiculous. He's exaggerating his credentials at the very least.

Last edited:
If incidents of unseasonably hot weather are proof of global warming ... then incidents of unseasonably cold weather is proof against it.

You can't have it both ways.
They sure try, this is how they define global warming. Warmer than usual weather is global warming, colder than usual weather is global warming, windier than normal is global warming, not much wind, is global warming, strong hurricanes are a sign of global warming, weak hurricanes however are a sign of global warming, lots of hurricanes prove global warming, while few hurricanes are signs of global warming, drought is a sign of global warming wetter than usual is of course caused by global warming, little snow is a sign of global warming, more earthquakes are a sign of global warming, less earthquakes are a clear sign of global warming, glaciers melting is a sign of global warming, thickening glaciers is also a clear sign of global warming. You writing that post proves global warming and me responding to the post also proves global warming. You need to follow the science and admit there is global warming.

Legit scientists just don't approach things with the kind of arrogance that he does. They have respect for the process and for the work of other scientists and scientific institutions. He is dismissing the work of scientists all over the planet because of a gut feeling he has.

He seems to think having been a teacher once makes him equal to or better than active and current climate scientists doing research. It's outrageously arrogant and ridiculous. He's exaggerating his credentials at the very least.

Climatologists routinely ignore the scientific method. That turns them into a pseudo science.

And you have clearly never been involved in academia. Scientists are notorious for being arrogant, opinionated, and aggressive.

Read a few Einstein, Feynman quotes to acquaint yourself with how real scientists behave.

Climatologists routinely ignore the scientific method. That turns them into a pseudo science.

And you have clearly never been involved in academia. Scientists are notorious for being arrogant, opinionated, and aggressive.

Read a few Einstein, Feynman quotes to acquaint yourself with how real scientists behave.
Can I read your published climate research that refutes what climate scientists all over the planet are saying? I hope you're not comparing yourself to Einstein now.

Wetwall is a raging idiot who makes short idiotic posts.

NEVER STARTED A THREAD IN THIS SECTION OR SCIENCE.

I doubt if he's even written a post with a Paragraph. (or a link)

He's a one-line clown and gives likes to all his fellow idiots ridiculous posts.

He's low on the PH/High on the acidity.
`

Can I read your published climate research that refutes what climate scientists all over the planet are saying? I hope you're not comparing yourself to Einstein now.

How exactly am I comparing myself to Einstein?

Hmmm? You claimed I wasn't legit because I hold climatologists in low esteem.

Here's a clue for you, when you claim a scientist isn't qialified to look at another scientists work, you are adopting a religious point of view.

I am a scientist. I am not a high priest.

How exactly am I comparing myself to Einstein?

Hmmm? You claimed I wasn't legit because I hold climatologists in low esteem.

Here's a clue for you, when you claim a scientist isn't qialified to look at another scientists work, you are adopting a religious point of view.

I am a scientist. I am not a high priest.
I'm not saying their work is above critique. I'm saying you're not qualified to critique the work of active publishing climate scientists, even if you can teach some college classes. Other scientists that actually do relevant research are qualified. That's why I asked about your publications.

I'm not saying their work is above critique. I'm saying you're not qualified to critique the work of active publishing climate scientists, even if you can teach some college classes. Other scientists that actually do relevant research are qualified. That's why I asked about your publications.

Scientific illiterate people love to trot out the cannard thst if you aren't a climatologist you aren't qialified to opine on their work.

That is a huge logic fail. Science is science. Alfred Wegener was a meteorologist, yet his theory of plate tectonics revolutionized geology.

The only requirement I have for a scientist to critique my work is that they follow the scientific method.

Climatologists are the ONLY "scientists" who refute the scientific method.

A thinking person would wonder why.

So start thinking.

My work is cited over 300 times in other papers. When I die my wife will reveal who I am. Till then I prefer to be anonymous.

And why doesn't Wetwall critique it HIMSELF?
He knows ****.

He said he could teach these guys, but he can't write a topical paragraph or even cite a link.
NOTHING.
He's a peanut gallery Clown who post like an illiterate MAGA.

Not to mention a Raging Liar about his politics.

He was also demoted from Mod position.
Mgt won't admit it but..
Read the review websites like Sitejabber on which many cite Westwall as the biggest (Unfair/biased) problem here.

A complete failure here in all respects.
`

Cali is still in a drought situation. It would take two good seasons, like this, to aleviate the water situation.

Hopefully it continues.

California's drought will never end, regardless of rain/snowfall, because the state does not have enough water storage infrastructure to serve the population. Leftists have blocked all proposals to build new dams, reservoirs, and canals for the last 30+ years. Make no mistake, they WANT this drought to continue.

Scientific illiterate people love to trot out the cannard thst if you aren't a climatologist you aren't qialified to opine on their work.

That is a huge logic fail. Science is science. Alfred Wegener was a meteorologist, yet his theory of plate tectonics revolutionized geology.

The only requirement I have for a scientist to critique my work is that they follow the scientific method.

Climatologists are the ONLY "scientists" who refute the scientific method.

A thinking person would wonder why.

So start thinking.

My work is cited over 300 times in other papers. When I die my wife will reveal who I am. Till then I prefer to be anonymous.

I think at best you're an out of touch retired academic that calls himself a scientist. Maybe you did some actual scientific work back in the day. At worst you're an outright liar. I won't call you a liar, but something about your story definitely stinks. I'll leave it at that.

I think at best you're an out of touch retired academic that calls himself a scientist. Maybe you did some actual scientific work back in the day. At worst you're an outright liar. I won't call you a liar, but something about your story definitely stinks. I'll leave it at that.

Like I said. Try thinking for yourself some day. And yes, I have been retired for a long time.

But I still consult from time to time so I remain current.

You're not a climate scientist. It doesn't matter that you were qualified to teach classes a million years ago. It's pure and unadulterated arrogance to compare yourself to active climate scientists that are doing relevant research and saying things that are contrary to what you believe.

When is the last time you had climate research published? Have you ever? I may not be a scientist yet, but I know enough to know that your position is very fishy. You don't talk and think like real scientists do. No offense.

Keep in mind these are the left's chief climate "scientists":

1641319330857.png
1641319355917.png

And why doesn't Wetwall critique it HIMSELF?
He knows ****.

He said he could teach these guys, but he can't write a topical paragraph or even cite a link.
NOTHING.
He's a peanut gallery Clown who post like an illiterate MAGA.

Not to mention a Raging Liar about his politics.

He was also demoted from Mod position.
Mgt won't admit it but..
Read the review websites like Sitejabber on which many cite Westwall as the biggest (Unfair/biased) problem here.

A complete failure here in all respects.
`
I don't think he's a dumb person. His story is definitely suspect though. He's irrelevant either way. Just some old dude on the internet saying the scientists are lying.

I don't think he's a dumb person. His story is definitely suspect though. He's irrelevant either way. Just some old dude on the internet saying the scientists are lying.
And note he gave the above Trolling meme's a 'like.'
Not exactly Ph.D material.
He a shallow team player.
A MAGA who claims he's a progressive/liberal!!! but ALL his posts are RW.

Hard to believe he can't write a topical paragraph, nor has he ever started a thread in Science or Environment.
(and got demoted from mod)
A complete washout.
`

And note he gave the above Trolling meme's a 'like.'
Not exactly Ph.D material.
He a shallow team player.
A MAGA who claims he's a progressive/liberal!!! but ALL his posts are RW.

Hard to believe he can't write a topical paragraph, nor has he ever started a thread in Science or Environment.
(and got demoted from mod)
A complete washout.
`
Your analysis is ruthless as usual. I like that about you, but also I kind of respect him. Out of respect I try to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Your analysis is ruthless as usual. I like that about you, but also I kind of respect him. Out of respect I try to give him the benefit of the doubt.
He's given me 6 or 7 'Disagrees' today but he can't elaborate or evidence any such thing!
Post a graph? NOAA numbers? He gives you a dislike.. no explanation.
He's RW troll.

`

Forum List

Back