California’s Sierra Nevada Sets All-Time December Snow Record

California’s Sierra Nevada Sets All-Time December Snow Record​

Despite claims of drought, they have smashed the previous record of 179″ of snow in December set in 1970!

This is the announcement from the Sierra Snow Lab on January 1st:

All links highlighted

214 that's an awful lot of drought Snow

That drought Melt off should be drought wet
Let us hope for even more, and then a cool gradual spring so it can soak into the ground and fill the reservoirs. A fast runoff, then three dry hot months, and California is back in drought.

Let us hope for even more, and then a cool gradual spring so it can soak into the ground and fill the reservoirs. A fast runoff, then three dry hot months, and California is back in drought.

California is never getting out of drought, because people like you blocked every effort to increase water storage infrastructure for the past 30+ years.

California is never getting out of drought, because people like you blocked every effort to increase water storage infrastructure for the past 30+ years.
Such a dumb fuck as you cannot comprehend that not every place is suitable for a dam and reservoir. Many in the West have died from really stupid engineers failing to understand that there are geological factors that rule out dams in certain places.

Actually, I am. I am a PhD geologist who is qualified to teach every climatology class there is. All the way up to graduate level.

A PhD climatologist on the other hand, can't even handle 4th year geology classes. Optical crystalography, minerology, all of those classes are beyond a climatologist.

So, yes. I AM qualified to have an opinion on what they claim.
You are an anonymous internet board liar. Many times I have caught you making statements concerning basics in geology that even an amateur like me recognizes.

Keep in mind these are the left's chief climate "scientists":

View attachment 583518 View attachment 583519
Again, you are one dumb fuck. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world has policy statements that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. Against that we have know nothings like you making dickhead statements like you just posted.

Such a dumb fuck as you cannot comprehend that not every place is suitable for a dam and reservoir. Many in the West have died from really stupid engineers failing to understand that there are geological factors that rule out dams in certain places.

Like I said, people like you have made sure the state will be in permanent drought. Good job, asshole.

I think at best you're an out of touch retired academic that calls himself a scientist. Maybe you did some actual scientific work back in the day. At worst you're an outright liar. I won't call you a liar, but something about your story definitely stinks. I'll leave it at that.
Since Geology is my favorite science, and I like to take classes in it, I have caught Westwall in many errors concerning geology that no one that is current in geology would make. This is the kind of professor of Geology that is current with what is going on in that field looks like;

California’s Sierra Nevada Sets All-Time December Snow Record​

Despite claims of drought, they have smashed the previous record of 179″ of snow in December set in 1970!

This is the announcement from the Sierra Snow Lab on January 1st:

All links highlighted

214 that's an awful lot of drought Snow

That drought Melt off should be drought wet
Not down farther south

I guess that's why the central valley and the imperial valley don't grow anything..... :auiqs.jpg:
People here seem to forget that California is our garden state. And the 5th largest economy in the world. The birthplace of Tesla and so many other technology companies. All they can see is that people there invent things that change their little world, and they hate any change.

I said people *like* you. You know, other assholes who hate America.
My dd214 says Honorable. Does yours? Do you even have one? I love my nation enough to see both it's greatness and it's faults. One of which is people like you;

Isaac Asimov

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”​

― Issac Asimov

My dd214 says Honorable. Does yours? Do you even have one? I love my nation enough to see both it's greatness and it's faults. One of which is people like you;

Isaac Asimov

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”​

― Issac Asimov

Hahaha! Look at this, the guy who said California hasn't built any water storage infrastructure in 30+ years because of the state's "geology" is talking about ignorance.

LOL

California is perpetually in drought to be honest. It's the nature of the beast. The southern half is a desert after all. While the northern part, the part that provides all of the water, has not had significant upgrades to the water storing capability in years. We have been fortunate that we are not in a mega drought period, those run for over 100 years at a stretch, and are fairly common in the paleo climate record.

Since Geology is my favorite science, and I like to take classes in it, I have caught Westwall in many errors concerning geology that no one that is current in geology would make. This is the kind of professor of Geology that is current with what is going on in that field looks like;

Really? Name one. Link to it please.

Old Rocks Still waiting. Liar. Link to a geology error I have ever made. Be quick about it, boy.

Forum List

Back