California's Crumbling Infrastructure

Republicans built the States infrastructure and Democrats took over and are letting everything rot in favor of giving illegals freebies. Now a major bridge just failed.

Bridge failure severs Big Sur’s ties to outside world
Yeah but keeping out refugees is so much more important than fixing our infrastructure especially when there's a 1.34 billion chance of a refugee killing an American.

How many infrastructure bills have been proposed by the republicans since they won both the senate and House?

There is a 100% chance of refugees and illegal aliens costing billions. California has dropped the ball because they chose to spend the money on their pet projects instead of infrastructure.
and that is a major part of the problem right there.....

I'd rather live California than a third world shithole like South Carolina.

Haha....You've obviously never been here before...California is as third world as this country gets...it's the filthiest of shitholes and coincidentally English is the secondary language here...weird how that works huh?
funny i lived in OC for 48 years and it seemed pretty clean to me.....and English was still the main language....do you live in Bell?....

Haha....You've obviously never been here before...California is as third world as this country gets...it's the filthiest of shitholes and coincidentally English is the secondary language here...weird how that works huh?

Where in California is this where English is a second language?
El Centro.....seriously,i have been there.....

Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego the Inland Empire.
AND...You can't go anywhere here without being held up by people who can't speak english...they need to have their hand held and walked through even the most basic of tasks. Imagine sending your five year old to complete a task for you.
oh bullshit.....be honest.....i admit some smaller cities are like that but the majority are still English speaking.....orange county lol.....

Let's not forget the 100 billion spent by brown on high speed rail but rejected any monies to the infrastructure of Californias rotting dams. Even the lib hero O rejected monies to be directed for dam renovations.

funny i lived in OC for 48 years and it seemed pretty clean to me.....and English was still the main language....do you live in Bell?....

AND...You can't go anywhere here without being held up by people who can't speak english...they need to have their hand held and walked through even the most basic of tasks. Imagine sending your five year old to complete a task for you.
oh bullshit.....be honest.....i admit some smaller cities are like that but the majority are still English speaking.....orange county lol.....

Well I suppose a lot has changed since you left then.
I live in south OC where it's beautiful and way out of financial reach for illegals even when they combine four families and 15 people.
The thing is; these people apparently don't work. You can go anywhere on a weekday during the middle of the day and all you will find out and about are degenerate adults and predominantly Hispanics...I'm thinking EBT and welfare pays pretty well these days. Here's a list of shitholes in OC where you would hear more jibber-jabber than English.
Orange
Garden Grove
Santa Ana
Tustin
Fullerton
Villa Park
Westminster
Buena Park
Most of Costa Mesa

I live in south OC where it's beautiful and way out of financial reach for illegals even when they combine four families and 15 people.
The thing is; these people apparently don't work. You can go anywhere on a weekday during the middle of the day and all you will find out and about are degenerate adults and predominantly Hispanics...I'm thinking EBT and welfare pays pretty well these days. Here's a list of shitholes in OC where you would hear more jibber-jabber than English.
Orange
Garden Grove
Santa Ana
Tustin
Fullerton
Villa Park
Westminster
Buena Park
Most of Costa Mesa
i left last year....and you are exaggerating about most of those cities.....and Villa Park?....yea you are being honest....the average income is like 175,000 a year....a real shithole....its hard to bullshit when you have people who know better....

But they have billions to build some over budget rail system.

(Actually they don't have the billions needed)

Not to forget that some four years ago Sen. Diane Feinstein's husband won a billion dollar contract to begin the first phase. What could be more like a license to print money? The estimated cost has already doubled and the first shovel hasn't been turned.

Boonville.

Primary language is Boontling.

Examples:

eeble: v.t. To scrutinize; to look over thoroughly; to look at.

ganno: n. An apple of any variety; specially a small red apple of inferior overall quality, but suitable for drying. (we have a poster on this board whose name is a derivation of this owning to his/her/its inferior overall quality)

moldunes: n. Female breasts, esp. very large

mate gormin’: n. The practice of oral-genital contacts

Orange
Garden Grove
Santa Ana
Tustin
Fullerton
Villa Park
Westminster
Buena Park
Most of Costa Mesa
i left last year....and you are exaggerating about most of those cities.....and Villa Park?....yea you are being honest....the average income is like 175,000 a year....a real shithole....its hard to bullshit when you have people who know better....

We can play a retarded game of semantics if you like but if you truly left here a year ago than you are fully aware of the mass invasion from the south. Are you pretending it hasn't happened and isn't happening?
Here's a link showing the ethnic demographics and bear in mind the bulk of the Mexicans are not in northern CA.
It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Republicans built the States infrastructure and Democrats took over and are letting everything rot in favor of giving illegals freebies. Now a major bridge just failed.

Yeah, California's infrastructure really sucks.

upload_2017-2-27_21-41-12.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-27_21-40-44.png
    upload_2017-2-27_21-40-44.png
    534.7 KB · Views: 32
Speaking as a proffesional 30 year, I'd say the only fix for that bridge is what us in the business call R&R. The same thing that needs to be done to that dam spillway failure.

In the concrete business R&R = Rip out and Replace.

It needs to be demolished and replaced by a new bridge. There is no band aid fix for that kind of damage.

Orange
Garden Grove
Santa Ana
Tustin
Fullerton
Villa Park
Westminster
Buena Park
Most of Costa Mesa

We can play a retarded game of semantics if you like but if you truly left here a year ago than you are fully aware of the mass invasion from the south. Are you pretending it hasn't happened and isn't happening?
Here's a link showing the ethnic demographics and bear in mind the bulk of the Mexicans are not in northern CA.
It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California
oh now its how many illegals or mexicans are there?....you said that these cities are shitholes,villa park aint no shithole,and many of those cities aint shitholes either....just because they have old areas does mean they are shitholes.....outside of GG and Westminister most of them have some pretty nice areas....if you really live in OC i suggest you get out more.....if you hate it there so bad do like i did.....move....

First they want to secede from the union and now they are begging the Feds to give them cash. $137 billion behind in routine maintenance. But hey, at least all the illegals have drivers licenses.

Forum List

Back