California Worst State for Retirees

I think we should give California to Mexico and make them pay for a long long wall.

Cool, that way we won't have to keep supporting Tennessee.
But you might want to ponder what would happen if CA, OR and WA joined CANADA instead, since that would be the prevailing trend.
And you ain't had any luck getting Mexico to pay for anything, so now you're just talking out of your ass some more.
Left coast join Canada. You stains scream “I’m going to Canada!” Every time you get your asses kicked in an election. Please do.

I think we should give California to Mexico and make them pay for a long long wall.

But you might want to ponder what would happen if CA, OR and WA joined CANADA instead, since that would be the prevailing trend.
And you ain't had any luck getting Mexico to pay for anything, so now you're just talking out of your ass some more.
Left coast join Canada. You stains scream “I’m going to Canada!” Every time you get your asses kicked in an election. Please do.

But we don't talk about Texas secession fever in polite company, do we?
I didn't say I was supporting Canadian annexation, I'm just saying that's the prevailing trend, not "giving" California to Mexico.

And again, in any case, we'd no longer have to support you money grubbing red states.

California does not support shit but high taxes, illegal immigrants, the murder of cops, and perverted lifestyles.

Why you mad, bro?
Don't fergit, we support "nee-grows" too, we even let em vote!

1315317919-picture_1398.png

But we don't talk about Texas secession fever in polite company, do we?
I didn't say I was supporting Canadian annexation, I'm just saying that's the prevailing trend, not "giving" California to Mexico.

And again, in any case, we'd no longer have to support you money grubbing red states.
Red states support the nation...blue states are the sponges.

California does not support shit but high taxes, illegal immigrants, the murder of cops, and perverted lifestyles.

Why you mad, bro?
Don't fergit, we support "nee-grows" too, we even let em vote!

1315317919-picture_1398.png
Blacks are denied vote in Red States...since when? Your stuck in the 1960’s like the rest of Democratic Party. Why they can’t win elections.

Blacks are denied vote in Red States...since when? Your stuck in the 1960’s like the rest of Democratic Party. Why they can’t win elections.

If we were still stuck in the 60's, the Voting Rights Act would still be in force.
Stop playing dumb, it's not working.

Your so called voter fraud studies and anti voter fraud measures netted a whopping 160 cases NATIONWIDE, which largely means there was no fraud.
Selectively closing polling places throughout poor sections of the South is voter suppression and you know it.
And that's exactly what has happened in the last election, and the 2014 mid-terms.

2017’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

1 Kentucky 76.16 6 5
2 Mississippi 75.59 7 1
3 New Mexico 73.88 3 17
4 Alabama 72.45 4 14
5 West Virginia 68.97 5 15
6 South Carolina 68.17 2 31
7 Montana 65.91 14 4
8 Tennessee 61.76 20 3
9 Maine 61.02 13 9
10 Indiana 59.18 7 23

California is #46

STOP LYING.
Subtract military spending in sparsely populated red states. You figures are skewed. This bullshit fallacy has be promoted by liberals for years.

If we were still stuck in the 60's, the Voting Rights Act would still be in force.

Your so called voter fraud studies and anti voter fraud measures netted a whopping 160 cases NATIONWIDE, which largely means there was no fraud.
Selectively closing polling places throughout poor sections of the South is voter suppression and you know it.
And that's exactly what has happened in the last election, and the 2014 mid-terms.
There is no voter fraud in United States except in large metro areas where Democrats steal elections...like they tried to do in 2000, and in 2016.

Your full of shit. More liberal crybaby race card whining.

2017’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

1 Kentucky 76.16 6 5
2 Mississippi 75.59 7 1
3 New Mexico 73.88 3 17
4 Alabama 72.45 4 14
5 West Virginia 68.97 5 15
6 South Carolina 68.17 2 31
7 Montana 65.91 14 4
8 Tennessee 61.76 20 3
9 Maine 61.02 13 9
10 Indiana 59.18 7 23

California is #46

STOP LYING.
California number one recipient...
States That Get The Most Federal Money

Subtract military spending in sparsely populated red states. You figures are skewed. This bullshit fallacy has be promoted by liberals for years.

Yeah, Base Realignment and Closure Act took care of all the military spending in blue states and guess what? The DoD has now decided that they need to REBUILD some of those closed bases out here, in response to Kim Jong Un, so guess whose turn it will be to cry?
Subtract military spending? You're still dependent on blue state generosity, like for instance every single time you get flooded, or wiped out by hurricanes, or tornadoes.

I lived in North Texas for ten years, so your game isn't working.

aDmv7rZ_700b.jpg

We both know where this is going, you're engaging in Soviet style agit-prop about places you know nothing about and to which you've never been, and I am supposed to respond with scores of pictures about backwoods white trash living in run down shacks in the Bible Belt....to which you will screech "FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS!!!"
I lived in California for many years. Now live in the South. I thank God I moved from that high tax, anti business, anti family, pervert state.

Yeah, Base Realignment and Closure Act took care of all the military spending in blue states and guess what? The DoD has now decided that they need to REBUILD some of those closed bases out here, in response to Kim Jong Un, so guess whose turn it will be to cry?
Subtract military spending? You're still dependent on blue state generosity, like for instance every single time you get flooded, or wiped out by hurricanes, or tornadoes.

aDmv7rZ_700b.jpg
You must have lived in fucked up Austin. Sad what happened to what was once a great American city.

aDmv7rZ_700b.jpg
Don’t forget about your wildfires and earthquakes. Not to mention drug crisis plaguing your state.

Forum List

Back