California Woman Fired After Calling Obama N-Word, Hoping He's Assassinated

Classy, very classy. And then doubling down on it? Congrats, you win...something :clap2:

News keeps getting worse for Denise Helms, the 22-year-old California woman whose racist, threatening Facebook status about President Barack Obama went viral this week. Helms has since been fired from her job at a Turlock, Calif., Cold Stone Creamery, and the Secret Service is now looking into her comments.

“Another 4 years of this (N-word),” Helms wrote on her Facebook Tuesday night. “Maybe he will get assassinated this term.”

Sacramento's Fox 40 news crew caught up with an unapologetic Helms on Wednesday.

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal," she said. "The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

She then took to Facebook to defend herself, according to The Modesto Bee.

So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot of people in Sacramento think I'm crazy and racist. WOW is all I got to say!! I'm not racist and I'm not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!"

source

I'm betting at least half a dozen righties who also claim to not be racist have defended this woman already in this thread?

Am I right?

Classy, very classy. And then doubling down on it? Congrats, you win...something :clap2:

News keeps getting worse for Denise Helms, the 22-year-old California woman whose racist, threatening Facebook status about President Barack Obama went viral this week. Helms has since been fired from her job at a Turlock, Calif., Cold Stone Creamery, and the Secret Service is now looking into her comments.

“Another 4 years of this (N-word),” Helms wrote on her Facebook Tuesday night. “Maybe he will get assassinated this term.”

Sacramento's Fox 40 news crew caught up with an unapologetic Helms on Wednesday.

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal," she said. "The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

She then took to Facebook to defend herself, according to The Modesto Bee.
source

I'm betting at least half a dozen righties who also claim to not be racist have defended this woman already in this thread?

Am I right?

Nope.

Well this should PLEASE you ObamaBots, she lost her job for expressing her feeling about the Dear Leader

after all this IS OBAMA'S AMERCIA

and how DARE SHE

Right. How dare she call the POTUS a ****** and wish death upon him.

You're insane.

awww, cry us a riva:eusa_boohoo:
they didn't just WISH death on Bush, the made a movie about him being assassinated while he was in office..
as for the word ******, it's not outlawed yet, I don't use it but to be fired over it..
ObamaNation I guess

Some things are simply over the line, and this was one of those times. Don't play dumb because its convenient.

"Death of a President" was a British film. To whom are you referring to with "they"? I don't think it was the british, yet, nobody in America made the damn film.

Last edited:
Well this should PLEASE you ObamaBots, she lost her job for expressing her feeling about the Dear Leader

and how DARE SHE

She might go to prison.

No she won't. Just like, no one ever went to prison for wishing death upon George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. Oh...but wait, for a moment there I forgot who was the punk-in-chief. Nevermind.

and how DARE SHE

If my man Romney got elected and she played this over and over I would get pissed as well

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2iZaMaVahY"]Did that come from my rear! - YouTube[/ame]

I wouldn't. I'd laugh like hell. Which, I just did. LOL! They could have done without the "Moron Tabernacle Choir" schtick but, the rest of it was funnier than shit. You know, did that come from my rear? And, I'm one of those "Morons" spoken of in the video. Albeit, a Jack "Moron".

She might go to prison.
Why? Blasphemy is no longer a crime, is it?

No meathead because of this:

"18 USC § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States,

Try again. There was no "threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". To say "maybe" is not a "threat". Nor, is "maybe" defined as a want nor desire. "Maybe" a meteor will strike the earth tomorrow. This doesn't mean I want nor desire a meteor to strike the earth tomorrow. Further, you jackasses just simply have no standing in your phony indignation after eight years of leftist threats against George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

Forum List

Back