California Woman Fired After Calling Obama N-Word, Hoping He's Assassinated

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Classy, very classy. And then doubling down on it? Congrats, you win...something :clap2:

News keeps getting worse for Denise Helms, the 22-year-old California woman whose racist, threatening Facebook status about President Barack Obama went viral this week. Helms has since been fired from her job at a Turlock, Calif., Cold Stone Creamery, and the Secret Service is now looking into her comments.

“Another 4 years of this (N-word),” Helms wrote on her Facebook Tuesday night. “Maybe he will get assassinated this term.”

Sacramento's Fox 40 news crew caught up with an unapologetic Helms on Wednesday.

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal," she said. "The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

She then took to Facebook to defend herself, according to The Modesto Bee.

So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot of people in Sacramento think I'm crazy and racist. WOW is all I got to say!! I'm not racist and I'm not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!"

source

Classy, very classy. And then doubling down on it? Congrats, you win...something :clap2:

News keeps getting worse for Denise Helms, the 22-year-old California woman whose racist, threatening Facebook status about President Barack Obama went viral this week. Helms has since been fired from her job at a Turlock, Calif., Cold Stone Creamery, and the Secret Service is now looking into her comments.

“Another 4 years of this (N-word),” Helms wrote on her Facebook Tuesday night. “Maybe he will get assassinated this term.”

Sacramento's Fox 40 news crew caught up with an unapologetic Helms on Wednesday.

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal," she said. "The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

She then took to Facebook to defend herself, according to The Modesto Bee.

So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot of people in Sacramento think I'm crazy and racist. WOW is all I got to say!! I'm not racist and I'm not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!"

source

I saw that clip of her attempting to communicate on a human level. Dumbest thing you'd ever want to meet.

She needs to give up her weapons, get rehab and then be ignored.

I saw that clip of her attempting to communicate on a human level. Dumbest thing you'd ever want to meet.

She needs to give up her weapons, get rehab and then be ignored.

This woman is an ignoramus...No matter how she felt or who the president is she should never post this garbage in a public place. I hope she does not have kids, stupidity does not skip a generation.

She should go on a diet in rehab as well...:lol:

Well this should PLEASE you ObamaBots, she lost her job for expressing her feeling about the Dear Leader

after all this IS OBAMA'S AMERCIA

and how DARE SHE

• Banned
Well this should PLEASE you ObamaBots, she lost her job for expressing her feeling about the Dear Leader

and how DARE SHE

Right. How dare she call the POTUS a ****** and wish death upon him.

You're insane.

and how DARE SHE

You're insane.

awww, cry us a riva:eusa_boohoo:
they didn't just WISH death on Bush, the made a movie about him being assassinated while he was in office..
as for the word ******, it's not outlawed yet, I don't use it but to be fired over it..
ObamaNation I guess

• Banned

and how DARE SHE

You're insane.

they didn't just WISH death on Bush, the made a movie about him being assassinated while he was in office..
as for the word ******, it's not outlawed yet, I don't use it but to be fired over it..
ObamaNation I guess

Because it's good business to have racist employees who openly call for the assassination of the POTUS.

Again, you're insane.

You're insane.

ObamaNation I guess

Because it's good business to have racist employees who openly call for the assassination of the POTUS.

Again, you're insane.

whatever...We have more important things to whine about...you feel she got her just dues so that's all that matters

The solution to stop criticism of obama is to require everyone to take an oath of allegiance to Him and charge them with treason when they criticize his royal self.

The solution to stop criticism of obama is to require everyone to take an oath of allegiance to Him and charge them with treason when they criticize his royal self.

There's a difference between criticism and threat. You know the difference and so does she.

and how DARE SHE

If my man Romney got elected and she played this over and over I would get pissed as well

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2iZaMaVahY]Did that come from my rear! - YouTube[/ame]

good grief, they act like obama has been the only President to have people talk this about them..

Obamabots are just so dramatic over him

good grief, they act like obama has been the only President to have people talk this about them..

Obamabots are just so dramatic over him

When was the last time anyone suggested people go to prison for criticizing a national leader? That took obamabots.

Fortunately, we have the House to assassinate most of his most vulgar plans for America. Killing the actual man is not necessary, nor supported Amazing he thinks there's a mandate for any of his policies when he won by a narrow margin.

Forum List

Back