First Jan 6th right wing terrorist sentenced for striking a law officer: 3 years 8 months

Yes, you dumb piece of shit. Some got even more than 3 years.
Ummmmmmmm, I asked a question and you answered it. No need to get smart mouthed about it. All I did was ask a question. Is this your way of showing which side is the tolerant side?

Ummmmmmmm, I asked a question and you answered it. No need to get smart mouthed about it. All I did was ask a question. Is this your way of showing which side is the tolerant side?
A. You could have looked it up yourself and not even bothered making the post. It took me 30 seconds.
B. We all know you think like the rest of the animals and thought absolutely NO BLM protester got any time. You werent actually asking a question. Dont even pretend you were actually wondering about that.. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if you, and the rest of the animals that read my link, still think BLM protesters arent getting any jail time.

Wow! It took them 10 months to finally fine one of the terrible insurrectionists? And it is still only a slap on the wrist. Most others have been fined days, weeks, or months for their terrible act of demanding honest elections! And this guy will no doubt be out in months or a year.

Now all they need to do is start arresting, charging and fining the thousands of BLM Floyd rioters for the THOUSANDS of police they assaulted (or worse).

They were not demanding honest elections. They were trying to forcibly stop a constitutionally mandated part of the election.

They were not demanding honest elections.
No. But they had every reason to believe the election had been rigged to make Trump lose in this joke of an election system we have and they were demanding the certification of contested elector points not be counted until fully vetted.

They were trying to forcibly stop a constitutionally mandated part of the election.
Apparently determining the legitimacy of the state ballots is not part of that process, just shoving whatever schmuck you end up with into office so long as you just make the hurried deadline, just as no one vets that a presidential candidate is even naturally American born while I cannot get a job serving fries at a burger joint without first proving my US citizenship.

Instead, ordained "procedure" was followed to the letter blindly and now look at what it has given us!

Liar. You are jus making stuff up. Because you have no points.
Bzzzt. wrong. Leftist animals burned down our cities, looted peoples businesses, and killed and maimed citizens and law enforcement. They attacked govt. buildings, attacked police, even declared autonomous zones in cities like Seattle.

I would far rather be DEAD than living in the type of nation that I see materializing in front of my face.
...................I’ve got a very nice, custom-loaded .45 ACP round ready for the moment I believe we’ve moved past the point of no return.
Well, I know that that would be a very personal decision poster Anathema, so I fear to tread too obtrusively into your conundrum; however, as merely a simple suggestion humbly offered: How 'bout just moving to Montreal? to Cuernavaca?

Both are very nice places. May find your peace there.
May have to leave the gun with family back in the States though.

---------------------------------------------------------

"....who got shot by the police for no reason..."
Well, actually, good poster Roudy, if you had been a bit more attentive you would know there was a reason, a good one. To wit: To stop her.
Not only did it work on her. It also worked quite well against all of her cohorts and criminals that were with her at that fateful door.

A. You could have looked it up yourself and not even bothered making the post. It took me 30 seconds.
B. We all know you think like the rest of the animals and thought absolutely NO BLM protester got any time. You werent actually asking a question. Dont even pretend you were actually wondering about that.. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if you, and the rest of the animals that read my link, still think BLM protesters arent getting any jail time.
Thanks for being so tolerant.

Well, I know that that would be a very personal decision poster Anathema, so I fear to tread too obtrusively into your conundrum; however, as merely a simple suggestion humbly offered: How 'bout just moving to Montreal? to Cuernavaca?
I’m looking for places that are more Conservative and Traditional, not less-so.

The United States WAS the last great hope for human decency, and we have been throwing that away in favor of Progressive Liberalism for the last 160 years.

I’m looking for places that are more Conservative and Traditional, not less-so.

The United States WAS the last great hope for human decency, and we have been throwing that away in favor of Progressive Liberalism for the last 160 years.
Try NorthKorea.

Scott Fairlawn, the right wing terrorist that was sentenced said "That's not who I am." Actually it is who you are.

Sentence too light, not harsh enough? I lean toward not harsh enough. But lol at all the right wing clowns on here saying these terrorists would get off easy. I dont really call almost 4 years in a fed jail cell getting off easy. This is likely to be the guideline going forward for the rest of the right wing terrorists that plead guilty that hit a cop. The ones with more serious charges, like conspiracy, are probably looking at upwards of 20 years. A great day in the American justice system!
The sentence is excessive

Bzzzt. wrong. Leftist animals burned down our cities, looted peoples businesses, and killed and maimed citizens and law enforcement. They attacked govt. buildings, attacked police, even declared autonomous zones in cities like Seattle.
Ah yes, change lanes after getting called out 9n your pathetic lies. Naturally.

Compared to what? Show us. Show us where people who assault police officers with somewhat similar aggravating circumstances are getting less time. Or are you just vomiting fantasies again?

Compared to what? Show us. Show us where people who assault police officers with somewhat similar aggravating circumstances are getting less time. Or are you just vomiting fantasies again?
I’m not going to play Go Fetch with you

Michael Brown, the gentle giant who tried to kill a cop would not have gotten that much time

Scott Fairlawn, the right wing terrorist that was sentenced said "That's not who I am." Actually it is who you are.

Sentence too light, not harsh enough? I lean toward not harsh enough. But lol at all the right wing clowns on here saying these terrorists would get off easy. I dont really call almost 4 years in a fed jail cell getting off easy. This is likely to be the guideline going forward for the rest of the right wing terrorists that plead guilty that hit a cop. The ones with more serious charges, like conspiracy, are probably looking at upwards of 20 years. A great day in the American justice system!
Why does a first time offender get 3 years for a punch? We have royalty that demand more respect than the common man. Doughty this, just look at the laws they pass for us to obey. Social Security. No, they passed laws giving them full pay for the rest of their lives. Including ones serving 2 years. Slandering another person can get us sued. Not royalty they could spend 4 years for 30 minutes every day in major media slandering a president.

not going to play Go Fetch with you
Of course not, because you have nothing. The source of your opinion is cultism. Not reason or evidence. But you go ahead and beat a police officer up, let us know what sentence you get.

"Why does a first time offender get 3 years for a punch?"
"Because it was a police officer, and because he was participating in an attack on our country. Duh."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I ain't no prosecutor, or defense attorney...nor a cop, but.....but in the video clip I saw, the moke hit the cop who was in an 'in-line' formation walking away from the perpetrator, meaning there was no attempt by the officer to confront or inhibit the perpetrator.
And then he got hit in the back!

And.....not unimportantly......got hit again.
So twice!
By the same friggin' moke.

I personally think the guy got let off a tad easy.
Perhaps because his brothers are in law enforcement?

Forum List

Back