California To Spend 267 Million Dollars

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
to walk smash and grab criminals straight into jail cells. Well, duh, if you had kept these people locked up in jail cells in the first place, you wouldn't have to spend 267 million dollars now. And, what happens if most of these people who get arrested after spending 267 million dollars are mostly black? Can't have that. Isn't that social injustice? And, what about those reparations checks? Do we subtract out the amount they stole from their reparations checks? Or do we just let them back out and call it even?

California To Spend 267 Million Dollars​

to walk smash and grab criminals straight into jail cells. Well, duh, if you had kept these people locked up in jail cells in the first place, you wouldn't have to spend 267 million dollars now.

THE DEMOCRAT PLAN:
  1. Lose a billion dollars to riots and looting you sanctioned as "social justice."
  2. Spend millions "defunding the police" for more social justice."
  3. Decriminalize shoplifting so that another 2 billion is lost in retail theft, closed businesses and people moving away.
  4. Offend millions more by trying to block their leaving the state.
  5. Watch crime TRIPLE to where it isn't even safe to go out because most of the police have quit over an impossible job.
  6. In a panic as you begin to see polls turning against democrats for their policies with an election coming up, announce a new spending initiative of over a quarter billion dollars to start enforcing laws again that had you just enforced to begin with, you would have saved 6 billion dollars, many lives and hundreds of retail businesses.
  7. Blame it all on Trump.

to walk smash and grab criminals straight into jail cells. Well, duh, if you had kept these people locked up in jail cells in the first place, you wouldn't have to spend 267 million dollars now. And, what happens if most of these people who get arrested after spending 267 million dollars are mostly black? Can't have that. Isn't that social injustice? And, what about those reparations checks? Do we subtract out the amount they stole from their reparations checks? Or do we just let them back out and call it even?

Maybe we need to raise taxes on the rich?

buffalo.jpg

Damn, who knew counselors would be that expensive.

Maybe we need to raise taxes on the rich?

Yeah, lets tax the ultra-rich to a point where they are actually affected. You see, the “rich” as defined by Biden is 400k/yr. Higher taxes actually affect their standard of living. Lebron James paying an extra million or so doesn’t affect anything in his life. Another yacht, another Ferrari, it doesn’t matter. I would be willing to bet that these ultra-rich Democrats would change their tune pretty quickly if taxes were raised on them to a point where their extravagant lifestyles would actually be affected.

BTW, I am not advocating higher taxes on the rich or the ultra-rich, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the ultra-rich Democrats.

Yeah, lets tax the ultra-rich to a point where they are actually affected. You see, the “rich” as defined by Biden is 400k/yr. Higher taxes actually affect their standard of living. Lebron James paying an extra million or so doesn’t affect anything in his life. Another yacht, another Ferrari, it doesn’t matter. I would be willing to bet that these ultra-rich Democrats would change their tune pretty quickly if taxes were raised on them to a point where their extravagant lifestyles would actually be affected.

BTW, I am not advocating higher taxes on the rich or the ultra-rich, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the ultra-rich Democrats.
I'm confused. You say if we raise their taxes, they're so rich they won't even notice. But then say you want to raise their taxes so much that they notice. How about we just raise their taxes so that they don't notice? That will make everyone happy no?

I'm confused. You say if we raise their taxes, they're so rich they won't even notice. But then say you want to raise their taxes so much that they notice. How about we just raise their taxes so that they don't notice? That will make everyone happy no?

I assume you are referring to the ultra-rich, not the ”rich” as defined by Biden and the Democrats? If so, raising their taxes so they won’t notice wouldn’t have any real affect on anything, but hey, maybe Democrats should propose that instead of their proposals which lump 400k/yr earners with 10+million/yr earners.

As long as you pay your dues to the Democratic party you don't have to worry about paying higher taxes, no matter how much income you have. It's only rich Republicans they're after.

As long as you pay your dues to the Democratic party you don't have to worry about paying higher taxes, no matter how much income you have. It's only rich Republicans they're after.
Exactly right, because that is the economic demographic of people making 400k/yr+, excluding the ultra wealthy.

California is the worst run state in the Union.

Too bad because it use to be the Golden State back when they had Conservatives in government.

Forum List

Back