California secession?

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
Wanna get away? Calexit secession plan possible, but faces huge hurdles

But the Golden State’s path to independence is blocked with financial and political hurdles, from an expensive state initiative process to persuading two-thirds of Congress to relinquish an economic and tourism powerhouse.

I wish you luck and really wouldn't mind it if you took New York and Illinois with you.

But the Golden State’s path to independence is blocked with financial and political hurdles, from an expensive state initiative process to persuading two-thirds of Congress to relinquish an economic and tourism powerhouse.

I wish you luck and really wouldn't mind it if you took New York and Illinois with you.
If Cali, NY and IL seceded from the union, dependent states like yours would go right down the drain.

It'll never happen. The US can't afford to lose those three cash cows that so many other states depend on from the fed for their survival.

Were are the progressives on this forum that were mocking the Texans who were talking about this? Suddenly, their mum....

If they can't get it done I suggest expelling them from the Union

I seriously wouldn't mind that right now.... Things are booming out here , I just spent the summer in Minnesota , they are doing awesome too. Tell me I am curious what Red States are booming right now?

So go. Nobody gives a shit and it's like all the Hollyweird asholes threatening to leave....Califorinia is spitting and sputtering...they are not going anywhere. The left is chock full of empty threats.

I seriously wouldn't mind that right now.... Things are booming out here , I just spent the summer in Minnesota , they are doing awesome too. Tell me I am curious what Red States are booming right now?

So go. Nobody gives a shit and it's like all the Hollyweird asholes threatening to leave....Califorinia is spitting and sputtering...they are not going anywhere. The left is chock full of empty threats.

Pfffffffffffffft, no, not really, but don't let that stop ya lying.

So go. Nobody gives a shit and it's like all the Hollyweird asholes threatening to leave....Califorinia is spitting and sputtering...they are not going anywhere.

Comparison between U.S. states and countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia

California Ranks As World's 8th Largest Economy, Overtaking Russia And Italy

2014 GDP: California Ranks 7th or 8th in the World

If Cali, NY and IL seceded from the union, dependent states like yours would go right down the drain.

It'll never happen. The US can't afford to lose those three cash cows that so many other states depend on from the fed for their survival.

The cost of your food and energy purchased from us would go up 1,000% call it a secession tax. That will wipe the smirk off your face. :lmao:

The cost of your food and energy purchased from us would go up 1,000% call it a secession tax. That will wipe the smirk off your face. :lmao:

Wait for the water bill....:confused:

Forum List

Back