California Schools Teaching Anus Sex

How wonderfull of our liberal educators.Fellatio and cunnilingus will be next.

Wow, what makes the school authorities think that kids won't learn such a thing anywhere else and even if they don't learn it anywhere else, how important is it that they learn about it at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

, but removed five resources and books, including one that explains sex to students as young as kindergarten.

You must have missed that part...

22CF1AA3-F872-4678-86A2-46D55D792EF7-17757-00000B3D31D61166.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very soon they'll be offering advanced and honors courses in anal sex.

I should hope so if they are going to be taught correctly..

The first thing a pedophile does is sexualize their targets. This sort of sex ed reminds me more of pedo grooming of targets, than anything having to do with sex ed.

That’s right. I hope they point out that it leads to a 300 times greater risk of HIV transmission.
Even demanding child support for a defecated turd!

California OKs new sex-ed guidelines for teachers despite objections from parents, protesters

They were going to pass this nonsense but thankfully parents made their voices heard. Now all these loons can do is provide the "framework" which schools and teachers can ignore--at least that's how it sounds to me.

Look, I understand you Conservatives never hsad anything outside of intercourse in the missionary position.

But most people can actually get head. If you are not getting/giving head, your spouse probably is.

Evidently, we we don't teach the hows & health, kids won't be doing this stuff.

Look, I understand you Conservatives never hsad anything outside of intercourse in the missionary position.

But most people can actually get head. If you are not getting/giving head, your spouse probably is.

Evidently, we we don't teach the hows & health, kids won't be doing this stuff.
The promotion of sex in all ways to all living things while denying it has led us to where we are at today. Tell me why someone must be taxed or charged for the results of another's sexual ways of living. That is the real issue now after all of these decades of removing the repression you stated.

And anal sex leads to a lot of bowel and digestive problems like Chrons disease and I have two older men who are suffering from these diseases. The anus is not made for sex.

Forum List

Back