Baylor university prayer denounces straight white men

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Baylor University Prayer Denounces "Straight White Men" | Todd Starnes

Get a load of the racially-charged prayer delivered at Baylor University’s 2019 commencement by Dan Freemyer, the pastor of Broadway Baptist Church in Fort Worth.

Nnnnooooo there's no hate whitey going on and this is what you idiots pay 30,000 a yr all to teach your idiots how to hate themselves for being white, to top it off their parents are just as stupid,

OMG .................... Hitler was believed to be a 'white straight man' and I guess he's now one of the good guys.

I am soooooooooooooo fucking relieved now.

I'm sure Trump will 'one up' our old buddy Der Fuhrer

3352664-35jih2.jpg

This is from a Southern Baptist university in Texas!!! It's like something out of an Invasion of the Body Snatchers nightmare. Maybe that straight white male should step down if his moral compass comes straight out of a Beto O'Rourke campaign speech.

Get a load of the racially-charged prayer delivered at Baylor University’s 2019 commencement by Dan Freemyer, the pastor of Broadway Baptist Church in Fort Worth.

Nnnnooooo there's no hate whitey going on and this is what you idiots pay 30,000 a yr all to teach your idiots how to hate themselves for being white, to top it off their parents are just as stupid,

Broadway Baptist Church is an openly gay Baptist church and is one of 2 Baptist churches in Ft Worth to be kicked out of the Baptist General Convention of Texas and the Southern Baptist Convention. Broadway Baptist has been a topic around here for about 10 years.

You know what MindWars
compared with praying for deliverance from "too many straight white men"
suddenly praying in the name of Christ Jesus
doesn't sound too crazy after all.

Why not let campuses VOTE on what they want said in invocations.
If you want deliverance from "global climate change"
If you want deliverance from "Trump" or "Trump haters, voters or derangement syndrome"
Whatever you want said or not said, just make it democratic.

I'm all for diversity and inclusion.
So open up the floor and the mic for everyone.
And let the school community VOTE on which presenters
and which presentations they feel best represent their constituency and beliefs.

OMG .................... Hitler was believed to be a 'white straight man' and I guess he's now one of the good guys.

How do you bring Trump into this bullshit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you bring Trump into this bullshit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Butch_Coolidge
When addressing the subject of what people are praying for,
aren't a lot of people praying to be freed from Trump?

If he was the answer to prayers to be freed from Clinton,
who's next? To be the answer to prayers to get rid of Trump?

Forum List

Back