Zone1 California school divides students by "privileged" and "oppressed"

I don’t need to show you. Im telling you how I would personally vote if I were in a position to do so. But since my personal opinions don’t really matter for a debate perhaps we should just get back to the points at hand and honestly represent the facts without all the made up conjecture.

Fact is my points revolve around the actual text of the worksheet… your points revolve around your interpretation of a hidden message and agenda that’s not actually written, yet you claim it is the intension of the worksheet. But only in relation to race. The rest of the worksheet makes sense and is in place to help hide this racial white guilt agenda or “throw a bone” as you call it.

See the difference here. See how lame your arguments are? How do you expect anybody to respect that?!

My arguments are sound, and your ignorance of intent is intentional.

My arguments are sound, and your ignorance of intent is intentional.
I just laid out why your arguments are not sound. Of course you think they are sound because you’ve convinced yourself that you’re right about everything. You magically know other peoples intensions. Wonderful. But if you ever take a step back from that cloud of arrogance you might see that you sound like a fool and your arguments are really weak.

I just laid out why your arguments are not sound. Of course you think they are sound because you’ve convinced yourself that you’re right about everything. You magically know other peoples intensions. Wonderful. But if you ever take a step back from that cloud of arrogance you might see that you sound like a fool and your arguments are really weak.

I've read your arguments, found them wanting vs. my views, and have decided you are being facetious.

Students at a California school district were given a presentation on oppression that listed types of people who would be considered part of a privileged "non-target group" or an oppressed "target group."

Acalanes Union High School District (AUHSD) Director of Student Support, Equity and Inclusion Dr. Lynnā McPhatter-Harris reportedly presented student leadership in the district with a worksheet that broke down different characteristics and attributes that could mean someone is either privileged or oppressed.

Types of oppression included racism, sexism, genderism, classism, elitism, religious oppression, militarism, ageism, adultism, heterosexism, ableism, xenophobia and linguistic oppression.

View attachment 760330

Comment:
CRT is based on Left Wing bigot stereotyping.
CRT stereotypes all white people as oppressors and all POC as oppressed.
If all white people were privileged oppressors, then there would be no poor white people.
If all POC were oppressed, then there would be no multi-millionaire POC.
The other dumb Liberal stereotyping issue is that if a white person is successful, it means that they are an oppressor.
It is amazing that the CRT Educators do not understand that they are teaching students Left-Wing bigot racial stereotyping and racial hatred.
Parents need to start suing the school districts that are indoctrinating students in CRT hate and racism.
liberals will always be oppressed because their liberal utopia will never happen because liberalism only makes things worse....look at the droves leaving california

I've read your arguments, found them wanting vs. my views, and have decided you are being facetious.
I’m not surprised. it’s expected from you. Seems as this debate has run it’s course and all points are out on the table. That’s the purpose, so for that, well done. There were some frustrating moments when you falsely represented the worksheet and wouldn’t accurately address what it literally said. You manipulated the text to fit your arguments. But other than that it was a pretty good debate. You do you and I’ll do me. Have a good day

I’m not surprised. it’s expected from you. Seems as this debate has run it’s course and all points are out on the table. That’s the purpose, so for that, well done. There were some frustrating moments when you falsely represented the worksheet and wouldn’t accurately address what it literally said. You manipulated the text to fit your arguments. But other than that it was a pretty good debate. You do you and I’ll do me. Have a good day

No falsehoods, I just refuse to be blind to the intent behind the sheet, dressed up to appear as harmless as possible.

Lying comes to the left as easily as breathing, because they think 1) they know better and 2) the rubes have to be fooled for their own good.

My sig covers this entire point succinctly.

No falsehoods, I just refuse to be blind to the intent behind the sheet, dressed up to appear as harmless as possible.

Lying comes to the left as easily as breathing, because they think 1) they know better and 2) the rubes have to be fooled for their own good.

My sig covers this entire point succinctly.
You see intent and a message that I don’t. You can call me ignorant or I can call you paranoid and presumptive. In the end you are choosing to take that perspective claim the document says more than is written. You then quote it inaccurately according to your interpretation which reads more into it than is actually there. I’m just reading what’s there. To each their own, but I can’t take your style seriously

You see intent and a message that I don’t. You can call me ignorant or I can call you paranoid and presumptive. In the end you are choosing to take that perspective claim the document says more than is written. You then quote it inaccurately according to your interpretation which reads more into it than is actually there. I’m just reading what’s there. To each their own, but I can’t take your style seriously

Willfully ignorant most likely, an exercise in Doublethink.

You can't go with literalism when it comes to a movement that hides its every actual position and point in layers of deception.

They can't even figure out what a woman is, and refuse to answer when asked.

When everything is relative, when reality only exists in the collective minds of those who think as they do, anything in the open is suspect.

Willfully ignorant most likely, an exercise in Doublethink.
Well that’s exactly how I look at you. Making assumptions and then presenting them as facts and then calling anybody who doesn’t agree with your assumptions ignorant. That’s child’s play. Grow up

Well that’s exactly how I look at you. Making assumptions and then presenting them as facts and then calling anybody who doesn’t agree with your assumptions ignorant. That’s child’s play. Grow up

I am presenting it as the intent behind the sheet, despite your protests and SJW (but I repeat myself) protests to the contrary.

I am presenting it as the intent behind the sheet, despite your protests and SJW (but I repeat myself) protests to the contrary.
Yes I know what you’re doing… but you’re presenting your opinions as facts, not accurately presenting the wording in the sheet, and then calling people who disagree with you ignorant. I’m sorry sir, but your interpretation of a hidden agenda or intent does not make it fact. Your inability to objectively and accurately present the facts show a bias swaying your arguments.

Obviously. The intent behind the sheet is to paint blacks as the most oppressed group in America, hence why they top the list, when in fact there are NO oppressed groups at all.

It’s part of the leftist agenda to indoctrinate malleable schoolchildren into falsely believing that blacks have it so hard, and due to no fault of their own, so in 10 years they’ll vote for a continuation of discrimination against whites.

Yes I know what you’re doing… but you’re presenting your opinions as facts, not accurately presenting the wording in the sheet, and then calling people who disagree with you ignorant. I’m sorry sir, but your interpretation of a hidden agenda or intent does not make it fact. Your inability to objectively and accurately present the facts show a bias swaying your arguments.

When the left's whole point is to say one thing when meaning something else, not reading between the lines IS ignorant.

When the left's whole point is to say one thing when meaning something else, not reading between the lines IS ignorant.
Agreed, but when I read between the lines, I see something different as you. you think you have some form of enlightenment and I am an ignorant drone. Fine tothink that if that’s what you want, but in the end facts back up my argument more than your argument.

Agreed, but when I read between the lines, I see something different as you. you think you have some form of enlightenment and I am an ignorant drone. Fine tothink that if that’s what you want, but in the end facts back up my argument more than your argument.

The "Facts" only back you up if you ignore reality and everything else built into the concepts of CRT and intersectionality, of which this document reeks of.

The "Facts" only back you up if you ignore reality and everything else built into the concepts of CRT and intersectionality, of which this document reeks of.
No, I considered all of those. The worksheet pretty clearly points at groups that are targeted, and those that are not targeted. Not trying to attack or define who oppressors are.

No, I considered all of those. The worksheet pretty clearly points at groups that are targeted, and those that are not targeted. Not trying to attack or define who oppressors are.

Again, all those printed words are a smokescreen.

Typical leftist ploy.

Well the sheet says targeted people are oppressed does it not? Don’t need to twist to read simple English
If a Jew is walking down the street and someone calls them a racial slur or a single attempt at anti-semitism, does that equal oppression? Some want it too. But in reality it is a single instance of racism by a single person who is an asshole. Some may want you to believe that it is oppression.

The definition of oppression: prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control. Jews saw that prior and during WWII

Slaves saw that during and post slavery for many many decades. However those oppressive laws and rules are gone.

The only thing oppressive now is the attitude of wanting to find oppression behind every white rock and bush.

Doesn't mean racists or racism is gone. But what we have now is opportunity has replaced oppression, if minorities want to see it that way. But it's popular to be oppressed and blame others for your current position in life.

If a Jew is walking down the street and someone calls them a racial slur or a single attempt at anti-semitism, does that equal oppression? Some want it too. But in reality it is a single instance of racism by a single person who is an asshole. Some may want you to believe that it is oppression.

The definition of oppression: prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control. Jews saw that prior and during WWII

Slaves saw that during and post slavery for many many decades. However those oppressive laws and rules are gone.

The only thing oppressive now is the attitude of wanting to find oppression behind every white rock and bush.

Doesn't mean racists or racism is gone. But what we have now is opportunity has replaced oppression, if minorities want to see it that way. But it's popular to be oppressed and blame others for your current position in life.
You’ve acknowledged that these groups were historically oppressed, correct? So when a Jew walks down the street and a slur is made they become a target of antisemitism. Look at the sheet. That’s what’s it’s saying. Jewish people are targets of antisemitism, and non Jews are not targets. They don’t even have to think about dealing with Jewish stereotypes and judgment from antisemites. This is the point of the worksheet. To look at different perspectives.

Forum List

Back